Long arms, big hands?

ChanelNo2

Try opening up Titan Icon, it gives access to a separate arms slider. Save that costume, load it in the actual game.

There is nothing to increase the arms or the size of the hands. I think it was modified in game files.

4fcCsZS.gif

Try opening up Titan Icon, it gives access to a separate arms slider. Save that costume, load it in the actual game.

If you mean the Titan Icon that Tequila/Island Rum installs automatically, then no there isn't, I just checked. If there's some custom/modified version of Icon floating around, please link it so people can have a look, or at the very least if you're worried about getting in trouble for linking it then DM it to me and the other people who asked.

If you mean the Titan Icon that Tequila/Island Rum installs automatically, then no there isn't, I just checked. If there's some custom/modified version of Icon floating around, please link it so people can have a look, or at the very least if you're worried about getting in trouble for linking it then DM it to me and the other people who asked.

Please :P

4fcCsZS.gif

Okay, I've figured out what's going on. The arm slider is only available when running Icon in NPC mode ( with the parameter -n ). My Icon shortcut has been set up with that for so long that I've forgotten it exists.

Otherwise it works exactly as I've expected and the game doesn't validate the scale when you load the costume, so...

... say hello to Marshall Fisto, The Longest Arm Of The Law!

ZeEi4Du.jpg

And what other body parts might this be applied to?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• City Council

I'm extremely curious if the Homecoming team is okay with this as I'd love to use this feature, if it's seen as one.

It's fine, but we take no responsibility for any costume (or potentially character) corruption that may occur as a result. I also believe that it doesn't stick around - I've heard conflicting reports, but it definitely changes back if you edit your costume normally, and it may change when merely zoning.

• Thanks 1
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

I'm extremely curious if the Homecoming team is okay with this as I'd love to use this feature, if it's seen as one.

It's fine, but we take no responsibility for any costume (or potentially character) corruption that may occur as a result. I also believe that it doesn't stick around - I've heard conflicting reports, but it definitely changes back if you edit your costume normally, and it may change when merely zoning.

Awesome, understood. Thanks!

Please :P

:)

So did we ever get a final word on if the effect does wear off after a few zonings or you corrupt into a Hydra Head or whatever?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝