The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Womp Womp Whushe

cohRock

I have a level 24 sonic/martial blaster named "Whushe".  He is a bird person, and he would love to get the badge title "Womp Womp" above his name.  It is obtained by defeating 100 immature paragon protectors.  I'm pretty sure level 24 will be premature to start working on that badge, but what range and story arcs will be populated with such mobs?

• Like 1

-- Rock

The badge title actually appears below the character name, if that matters. As far as where to find those mobs, I found the following tips in this post:

On 11/30/2020 at 11:02 AM, Ukase said:

The immature PPs from the new villain arc:  Set mission diff to 0/8 when you're in the council mission, the next one is the crey mission. This way, when you're done with the council mission, the next mission is already adjusted. You'll get 11 immature PPs when you take Hopkins down to about 20%.  Five waves of 11. After the 5th wave, log off, back on, repeat. Then proceed to completion. 

And according to the wiki, it is a level 35-39 villain arc from Doc Buzzsaw. I have not personally run the arc but I have no reason to doubt either source.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chaos String said:

If memory serves, the blueside arc "The Revenant Hero Project," a 35-39 arc from Gordon Stacy has a mission full of 7th Gen PPs which could be farmed for that badge.

Are you speculating, or do you know that 7th Generation PPs will count toward the Womp Womp badge?  I know that 7th Gen ones are weak, just as I would expect the immature ones to be.  But are they actually the same so far as the badge is concerned?

-- Rock

• Retired Developer
7 hours ago, cohRock said:

I have a level 24 sonic/martial blaster named "Whushe".  He is a bird person, and he would love to get the badge title "Womp Womp" above his name.  It is obtained by defeating 100 immature paragon protectors.  I'm pretty sure level 24 will be premature to start working on that badge, but what range and story arcs will be populated with such mobs?

Immature Protectors are currently guarding Hopkins in Doc Buzzsaw's arc, level range 30-39.

They won't be only there forever, though!

• Like 1

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

45 minutes ago, cohRock said:

Are you speculating, or do you know that 7th Generation PPs will count toward the Womp Womp badge?  I know that 7th Gen ones are weak, just as I would expect the immature ones to be.  But are they actually the same so far as the badge is concerned?

Oh yes, I was speculating: I assumed the badge was for 7th Gen PPs.  I take it I am mistaken and they are a new mob type?

Can't kill me, I'm zeroes and ones.

6 hours ago, Chaos String said:

Oh yes, I was speculating: I assumed the badge was for 7th Gen PPs.  I take it I am mistaken and they are a new mob type?

They most definitely are. Think of them as “mini-me” Paragon Protectors.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward