Praetoria Missions

The_Warpact

There are contacts and missions in NW and FW that can go up to 45. Fire Ball, I think is one of them. I usually save him for last, then crank up the notoriety settings to make the most out of them. But yes, getting to 50 on a gold toon is tough, possible, but tough especially the last few levels. If you're not particular about the mission levels, you can also play the crystal/pillar. it will give you scaled XP. I usually do that as well just to play/replay missions I've out-levelled earlier in the game.

15 minutes ago, Six-Six said:

There are contacts and missions in NW and FW that can go up to 45. Fire Ball, I think is one of them. I usually save him for last, then crank up the notoriety settings to make the most out of them. But yes, getting to 50 on a gold toon is tough, possible, but tough especially the last few levels. If you're not particular about the mission levels, you can also play the crystal/pillar. it will give you scaled XP. I usually do that as well just to play/replay missions I've out-levelled earlier in the game.

Yeah had a team of us that started at lvl 1 gold and all the content got us to 40....and now I'm like what are we supposed to do lol.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

The time I did it I headed to RWZ till 40 as well a cpl of ITF. I justified it because I had met, hmmm, Someone from Vanguard and they obviously needed assistance. 

When Tina unlocked I continued dimension hopping followed up by Maria. Then it was Trials.  Finished off with DA because obviously the heroes of Primal Earth were way over their heads.  

• Like 1

We can also access the SBB from level 15 on (careful not to outlevel your contacts though if you do it then!), plus Cathedral of Pain and all the iTrials are open to us if they start in Pocket D or Praetoria.  Via Ouro you can get The Emperor's Sword arc (as you mentioned above), you just have to go to Night Ward in person to get in. It has to be via Ouro though, because she won't talk to you directly, which is crazy! And you can also do Cole's personal story.

And as @Six-Sixsaid above, base crystal will allow you to do whatever you missed along the way.  And there's organizing a Seed of Hamidon raid in First Ward, that's good for some decent XP too.

And yes, there's AE, but there's VERY little Praetorian based material storywise there.  I'm attempting to fix that though!  Just published "Bridge of Forever", arc id 36642. Set prior to the War, level 20 cap so a pre crosser can play it.  More on the way!

Edited by Darmian
  • Like 3

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

6 hours ago, Sakai said:

The time I did it I headed to RWZ till 40 as well a cpl of ITF. I justified it because I had met, hmmm, Someone from Vanguard and they obviously needed assistance. 

When Tina unlocked I continued dimension hopping followed up by Maria. Then it was Trials.  Finished off with DA because obviously the heroes of Primal Earth were way over their heads.  

As a non-primal praetorian (like some of us Loyalists) you won't have access to RWZ nor Cimerora.

And as Darmian said, AE is filled with great (though not strictly Praetorian) content that is not farm-related. I've ran several of them, but I can't recall the numbers. You can check the Dev's Choice thread. that's usually where I get my reference for worthwhile AE arcs.

Incidentally, If you're on Reunion, Darmian and I are part of a fairly active Goldside SG. We can all chip in to level each other up. 😃

All Hail Emperor Cole!

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 7:43 PM, The_Warpact said:

So Night ward ends at 35, where do you go after this to continue Praetorian missions?

I know Belladonna aka GW has stuff at 50, so 35 - 50 is blank.

Any ideas?

As @Darmian said above, Belladonna Vetrano's arc and personal story are only meant for Heroes and Villains, but can be technically accessed by Praetorians who have not left through the Rift via Flashback through a Pillar of Ice and Flame in a SG Base, as handily all her mission entrances are in Night Ward otherwise it would be impossible. The Night Ward contacts go up to level 39 including the repeatable ones Atherton Cromwell and Sir Lionel, and Trilogy and Fireball go up to Level 50 (as does Archmage Hellewise, but that's hardly content). Outside of these the only other always available contacts would be Architect content. Event contacts like Father Time based in Pocket D should also work, so once Valentine's rolls around in a short while there may well be Ganymede/Scratch & Arbiter Hawk/Jessica Megan Duncan (does DJ Zero still offer a mission at valentine's?).

As for Trials, at level 40 you can access Cathedral of Pain and all the Incarnate Trials with Alpha Slot. Also Event Trials from around level 15 up like Lord Winter's Realm (Winter), Dr. Kane's House of Horror (Halloween), and Summer Blockbuster (available year round).

Edited by Aberrant
Added Event Contacts

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!

1 hour ago, Aberrant said:

As @Darmian said above, Belladonna Vetrano's arc and personal story are only meant for Heroes and Villains, but can be technically accessed by Praetorians who have not left through the Rift via Flashback through a Pillar of Ice and Flame in a SG Base, as handily all her mission entrances are in Night Ward otherwise it would be impossible. The Night Ward contacts go up to level 39 including the repeatable ones Atherton Cromwell and Sir Lionel, and Trilogy and Fireball go up to Level 50 (as does Archmage Hellewise, but that's hardly content). Outside of these the only other always available contacts would be Architect content. Event contacts like Father Time based in Pocket D should also work, so once Valentine's rolls around in a short while there may well be Ganymede/Scratch & Arbiter Hawk/Jessica Megan Duncan (does DJ Zero still offer a mission at valentine's?).

As for Trials, at level 40 you can access Cathedral of Pain and all the Incarnate Trials with Alpha Slot. Also Event Trials from around level 15 up like Lord Winter's Realm (Winter), Dr. Kane's House of Horror (Halloween), and Summer Blockbuster (available year round).

Yeah was hoping for a continuation of Praetoria specific arcs till 50.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

I am constantly (or it feels like it!) petitioning/ranting to Devs/GMs/here/Discord that Number Six's Last Bastion arc be made available to Non leaving Goldsiders.  There's literally NO reason why it shouldn't be.  There's plenty of non infected citizens and IDF still in Praetoria fighting DE and Hamidon, so survivors of the Resistance and Powers Division would definitely be doing that too. Bigger fish to fry!

• Like 2

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )