This week's theme ended up being far more inspiring than I realized! This theme helped me to create a villain I am actually really looking forward to playing and fleshing out properly. Her bio is unfinished and a work in progress since I kind of slapped it together so I wouldn't forget the direction I am trying to go with her (and I ran out of space). Meet The Twisted Cobbler! I imagine that she talks to that dead cat on her shoulder. 😅

TCBio.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bou
screenshot_210327-21-55-38.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210327-21-55-27.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210327-21-55-20.jpg?width=192

TwistedCobbler.costume

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
Added costume file
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

"Look, everyone else gets their own BCUs, so we knocked one together with what's around here, gave it a uniform, we'll get to painting it later."

(For the non US people, Pull-A-Part is an auto junkyard chain whose logo is bright yellow, and car primer comes mostly in two colors, gray and red)

image.thumb.png.b08261113e673747b0a8d47865472903.pngimage.png.d521ebf63572b58615c3f67387a9156e.png 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone! Sorry I got so excited that I was chosen I forgot to say congrats to the other finalists. Valor on his Major Leaguer and Biostem on Major Miner and Red on Major Domo not sure what that is but I dig the look. great stuff guys!

• Like 2

From the Latin Maior Domus, basically Majordomo is a fancy

way of saying "Head of the House" and it commonly refers to the servant

whose job it is to oversee everything in maintaining the household, estate or palace.

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Back before my secondary drive died and took all of my sound files with it, putting a pause on my sound modifications for the game, I created a couple of characters that I used to verify changes. This is one of them...

Toats Random

Toats_Random.thumb.png.df21ee0b94eb5a46eb80375325eefc2d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Okay think I have something I am happy with. I didn't pick a name yet but I'm thinking along the lines of The Junkyard Avenger, Urban Upcycler, or maybe Scrapheap Savior.

ScreenGrab2221.thumb.jpg.7b57c160ba28b14a23d0cb7ef7b37f6f.jpg1000598264_ScreenGrab2219.thumb.jpg.b74e53740406d08d6058c8164f17aa80.jpg

ScreenGrab2249.jpg.952bb23f06c2285c0cd31d4c252f9b8b.jpgScreenGrab2240.thumb.jpg.496f9cd00760a15678157d39db8eeeb0.jpg

ScreenGrab2231.thumb.jpg.0af90bc28d8acb99057a39f0420f88c9.jpg

EDIT: My thanks to @Icanav for an even better name suggestion than what I was working with, may I present "The Junk Yard Revenger!"

Edited by Seen2BeGreen
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Greeny! Really dig your entry this week too those big glowy eyes go great with the hockey mask and hey American Valor I like where your bios is going its like a terminator movie meets Ouro.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Seen2BeGreen said:

Okay think I have something I am happy with. I didn't pick a name yet but I'm thinking along the lines of The Junkyard Avenger, Urban Upcycler, or maybe Scrapheap Savior.

How about The Junkyard "Re-venger" ...because I've seen Thor Ragnarok too many times. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/28/2021 at 12:54 PM, DJFM said:

Tricky challenge this one...........................................................

14 hours ago, Seen2BeGreen said:

...................................................................The colors are tricky this week but I love a good challenge.

"How wizzz et?" E9rkOkuW_o.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

07K1tHnz_o.png

48 minutes ago, Icanav said:

How about The Junkyard "Re-venger" ...because I've seen Thor Ragnarok too many times. 😄

Oh I like that! The Junkyard Revenger it is then. Thank you Icanav! 

@DJ1 I didn't even use an aura glow it's just the brighter the color you pick for the skin patches on the Bioluminescent head the brighter the eyes light up and since we have a very bright yellow this week I thought it would go really well against the dark gray of the mask. 

• Like 2

Straight from the back parking lot of Crey Industies: Crey’s Dumpster.

(The gears and screws popping off of him are hard to see, but he also has the Clunker aura.)

D9139B29-12B0-4070-80C6-182DFAD5EF21.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Champions, DC Heroes, Underground: the Roleplaying Game. Not just a list of games I’ve played, it’s also a resume.

1 minute ago, Christopher Robin said:

P.S. There's a game missing from your resume. 07K1tHnz_o.png

There’s a few missing. These are just the ones I’ve worked on professionally. 🙂

• Like 3

Champions, DC Heroes, Underground: the Roleplaying Game. Not just a list of games I’ve played, it’s also a resume.

4 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

Ah okay, I was thinking you meant resume of things you play (e-sports or playtester)

but it sounds like you're talking more "under the hood" development kind of work?

Yeah. I was involved in the gaming industry in the 80s and 90s. I worked on quite a few books for Champions 3rd and 4th edition; and at Mayfair Games I was a contributor on Underground and DC Heroes and was line editor of Underground for a short time before the company discontinued the line. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, WhiteDwarf said:

Yeah. I was involved in the gaming industry in the 80s and 90s. I worked on quite a few books for Champions 3rd and 4th edition; and at Mayfair Games I was a contributor on Underground and DC Heroes and was line editor of Underground for a short time before the company discontinued the line. 

Oh cool, welcome WhiteDwarf.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, WhiteDwarf said:

We may have crossedpaths in the mid 90's if you attended any of the big 3.  

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

6 hours ago, DJ1 said:

Thanks Greeny! Really dig your entry this week too those big glowy eyes go great with the hockey mask and hey American Valor I like where your bios is going its like a terminator movie meets Ouro.

Thanks, the actual ingame bio is a bit more Larry the cableguy / Ernest and hottub timemachine vs all things cyborg robot monster alien things  so yes Thanks 🙂

• Like 1

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

2 hours ago, American Valor said:

We may have crossedpaths in the mid 90's if you attended any of the big 3.

I did every GenCon..🙂

• Like 1

One more day for any last minute entries out there. zb7XgP0P_o.png

I just realized my post count looks either like a repetitive native German speaker in denial or

an improbable U.S. tax plan from a deceased pizza baron whose company was named for the mob. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

07K1tHnz_o.png