more room in salvage racks

All racks/container together (salvage, inspiration and enhancements) are limited to 18 (or 20). That means if you have 18 salvage racks, you cannot have an enhancement or inspiration container.

Therfore I also would prefer to increase the amount of the racks/container to min. 50 and the amount of salvage/enhancement/inspiration per rack/container to 250 or 500.

Everybody in our SG has their own enhancement container to collect their sets or something else. Therfore we have only 2 salvage racks and 1 inspration container. And each container is full.

I know that the wentworth could be slightly influenced in this, but that the limits are really to low.

Please let this happen. Thanks.

1000 Instead of 100 and reduce rack per base to 10.  That is 10000 salvage up from 1800 and less racks to put down. I think they started doing this to ultimately save resources but with these guys making 7k a month now to fund the best hardware possible, I don't think this change would cause many problems.

They could up the limits, but not by too much. Well, maybe, but then you'd have to scale down your base. What am I going on about, you may ask?

Well see, you can only have a finite number of items in your base. It's in the high thousands I'm sure (I forget the actual number, but it's generally pretty forgiving). And it's not just that each rack is an item, no. Each item you put into your rack ALSO counts as a "base item" (because the base info has to keep track of what you have), and counts against the total number of pieces you can have in your base! So if ALL you have 10 storage racks filled with 100 items each, guess what, your base has 1,010 items in it! (Actually 1,011, as I'm sure the starting portal counts as an item)

So, sure, you could theoretically have 20 filled-to-the-brim storage containers, but that's over 2,000 base items. And unless the allotted base piece count is in the millions (which I kinda doubt), then you're also going to have a hard time decorating the place at that rate.

Also, if you're hoarding 2K pieces of salvage... just stop. Get over yourself and sell that crap already.

You can't have a thousand salvage racks in your base.  You can have 18.

Wait... what? I've only been able to place 8. What am I doing wrong?

18 pieces of storage, period. That includes the Insp and Enh storage, so if you have a bunch of those, then that takes away from what you have for Salvage. Also, there Used to be a per room limit, but I don't think that's still in effect.

Somewhere else it was written that they can't increase the limit and have the bases not crash. Something about the amount of items a base can hold as a whole. With that logic, us asking for more of Anything in the base seems problematic.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)