No Redraw for Spiders

I've been playing my soldiers and widow a lot lately and I think they are my favorite ATs in the game.

I think that "no redraw" options is the thing I really want the most from the game right now.

(Or at least the quasi-no-redraw setup that TW got with i27.)

On top of this or maybe separately, I wonder if we could get it so that Banes could fire the "gun" powers such as Venom Grenade from the mace?  I'd be a HUGE fan of this.

Spiders are my favourite ATs as well, and honestly, I don't mind the no redraw. you can minimise the "redraw" if you use similar powers successively (like gun, gun, nade, gun then mace, mace, mace). It retains a certain realism to me that they need to draw the particular weapon, but once in hand, it stays in hand. same with crabby legs and widow claws. 😃

30 minutes ago, Six-Six said:

Spiders are my favourite ATs as well, and honestly, I don't mind the no redraw. you can minimise the "redraw" if you use similar powers successively (like gun, gun, nade, gun then mace, mace, mace). It retains a certain realism to me that they need to draw the particular weapon, but once in hand, it stays in hand. same with crabby legs and widow claws. 😃

Agreed if you can set up your selections so as to minimize the redraw, but two of my three favorite builds make this not possible.  😕

1 hour ago, Six-Six said:

The redraw would be fine if switching between gun and mace didn't eat DPS.

Unlike a lot of other weapons sets, there is a price for no redraw at least for Banes.

Anyhow this is well trod territory.

• Like 2

Proliferating a No-Redraw option for held weapons would be a very welcome addition. Having the redraw animation between guns/ maces really eats into DPS and is build restrictive. I'd love to see no-redraw for all Arachnos guns, maces, and the widow claws.

+1

Excelsior Server: Giovanni Valia, Operative Velez, Fortunata Valeri, LongFang Mercer

SG: Shades of Arachnos; 315-6811

I have generally opposed this in the past because No Redraw didn't work right anyway, but i27.2 seems to have finally fixed this issue, so now I'm all for it!

And for Mace Mastery epic stuff for other ATs.  And for Spines!

No Redraw ALL the stuff!

• Like 2