All Primary City of Heroes Mods Videos by Solarverse

Now that we are allowed to post videos in game, I came back to do as promised and provide videos with in game footage of these mods at work. There are approximately 3 Mods per video, depending on length of each segment. Names of mods are listed in the title of each video and they are marked with white lettering with the mod name in the videos to make it easier to skip to the next mod and know which mod you are viewing. There are seven videos total, I will post them as they complete uploading. Last video was uploaded at 5:30 AM Eastern time.

And that sums them up!

Edited by Solarverse
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Very cool @Solarverse .   It's kind of fun just watching you run around pew-pew'ing!  🙂

This is a good idea in general.  I wonder if others who make mods (I don't, at least currently) will pick up on this.

Also, do you plan to add links in the CoH Modder descriptions or will PK's app even let you?  Anyhow, very nice! 

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

45 minutes ago, KauaiJim said:

Very cool @Solarverse .   It's kind of fun just watching you run around pew-pew'ing!  🙂

This is a good idea in general.  I wonder if others who make mods (I don't, at least currently) will pick up on this.

Also, do you plan to add links in the CoH Modder descriptions or will PK's app even let you?  Anyhow, very nice! 

Yes, I will eventually add links to the videos in the mod descriptions. I like to keep things as simple and as organized as possible while making the community aware of them. Hopefully the other modders will do the same, since there are more than just mine out there and some even work for the same powers. For an example, there are more than one banshee mod, the one I have is different from the other one, so it gives players options. I do not get paid for any of these so there is no competition or egos to bruise, just good wholesome fun options for the players.

Be sure to check back as more videos will be added throughout the night. Just added the third video with more on the way!

Edited for crappy typing

Edited by Solarverse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Myrmidon said:

You left out Kinetic Melee/Magic, Solar.

Soul Mage Kinetic Melee is in there. I don't really promote the first variation since honestly, even I wasn't a big fan of that one, lol. If you have noticed, i didn't even put that one in the Modder Tool, it's still available on my primary thread for Mods, but it is only available for manual download.