Do damage procs crit for Scrappers?

SmalltalkJava

Procs can't crit. All crits are handled by conditional effects within the power.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

• 4 weeks later
11 minutes ago, brasilgringo said:

And on a related topic, it appears that damage from scrapper secondaries doesn't crit - I'm looking at you Ground Zero and Radiation Therapy, at least as far as I can tell.

99% sure you're correct. What makes the fact that only scrapper primary attacks crit even more bizarre is that it isn't true. Pool power attacks also crit for scrappers but only at the 5% rate regardless of enemy rank. It would be nice if scrapper crits were normalized across all attacks available to them.

Oh hell, even the above statement about pool power crits isn't true across the board. Body Mastery Energy Torrent has the 10% against LTs and higher rank flag.

https://cod.uberguy.net./html/power.html?power=epic.body_mastery.energy_torrent&at=scrapper

• Like 1

5 hours ago, brasilgringo said:

And on a related topic, it appears that damage from scrapper secondaries doesn't crit - I'm looking at you Ground Zero and Radiation Therapy, at least as far as I can tell.

4 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

99% sure you're correct.

They do not.  Never did.  Unless there is some exception in /Fire I am unaware of, which I am fairly confident there is not.

But the blood-chilling wail of a thousand /SD Scrappers simultaneously rejoicing were that ever to change would be a sound to behold indeed.

• Thumbs Up 2

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.