Halloween Tip Missions

Does anyone happen to have any characters on Excelsior that have a Halloween tip mission?  October seems so far away and I'm trying to get the last 2 badges/accolade.  Willing to help with something you might need in return, thanks! 

Edited by Optimistic89

One of my toons has one of them, which I only recently discovered and was glad because I rarely got to run any of them the past couple of years (everyone likes ToTing, fewer want to take time away from constant monster-smashing),  But right now my life's kind of busy, I'm not sure when we might meet up in the next few days. 

BUT

I put myself out here in case you don't get any more bites.  My global is "Poltergeist Prince"

UPDATE:

I have two 50th level toons with the "Whispered Rumors" tip.  If you need, we can try and arrange something for the next few days.

Edited by Clave Dark 5
Breaking news!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 6/23/2021 at 8:27 PM, Optimistic89 said:

Does anyone happen to have any characters on Excelsior that have a Halloween tip mission?  October seems so far away and I'm trying to get the last 2 badges/accolade.  Willing to help with something you might need in return, thanks! 

I do have one if you still need it. I am on Indomitable. Shoot a message to @rich 2 in game, or character name is Cardiac.

16 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

I do have one if you still need it. I am on Indomitable. Shoot a message to @rich 2 in game, or character name is Cardiac.

I was able to run Optimistic89 thru Whispered Rumors (twice!), but there's still another one right?  The mansion with the Frankenstein monster at the end or something?  Dunno if he needs that one too.

• Like 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

1 hour ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

The mansion with the Frankenstein monster at the end or something?

Glad you were able to help them out! That mission is Dr. Kane's House of Horror, which is a trial that is only available when the Halloween event is active.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

I was able to run Optimistic89 thru Whispered Rumors (twice!), but there's still another one right?  The mansion with the Frankenstein monster at the end or something?  Dunno if he needs that one too.

Clave did, ty so much.  I am still looking for 1 more HTM to be done as a villain for the Arriviste Badge (Complete the Whispered Rumor tip mission during the Halloween event and choose the option to 'Sell the Malleus Mundi to the highest bidder' (Villains).

• Thumbs Up 1

@Optimistic89I do have one Whispered Rumor mission. Is Optimistic89 your global in game? If not, DM me, and we can see if we can't work out a time convenient for both. My global is @ukase. And my main, Ukase is the one that has it. And I am on Excelsior.

Edited by Ukase
  • Like 2