A Plethora of information via the WayBack Machine (OLD COH Forums)

Vaderblade

Wow, the actual BillZ back online. . . BillZ you wouldn't remember me but you were the first person I met ingame right after I joined (right after the GDN).

You dropped some influence on my first character - Reigning Darke - and mentored me along the way.

Thanks for all you have done and hope to see you back in game!

Wow, the actual BillZ back online. . . BillZ you wouldn't remember me but you were the first person I met ingame right after I joined (right after the GDN).

You dropped some influence on my first character - Reigning Darke - and mentored me along the way.

Awesome. Glad I helped make it a good experience like so many did for me when I first showed up.

Nothing to add except - it's good to see a lot of names in this thread that I recognize. It feels like home.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Awesome. Glad I helped make it a good experience like so many did for me when I first showed up.

Bill was awesome!

Hey bill, it's been years, Acrogirl says hi!

• Like 1