You won Excelsior :)

JJDrakken

2yrs of getting folks to understand group teamwork, it was going great there last 6 months of it. 

I take a break for 180 days, I come back tonight.  Herding Cats for 1 hour, I was like nope, lol.

So ya'll won, I think I'm finally done with the game that brought me love, family, friends, and happy times. 

Ya'll be well.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 4

49 minutes ago, Ukase said:

Never take a break. Folks took a break from live - and we saw what happened. Never, ever take a break! 

Right! I mean I took breaks because it cost money and sometimes I just didn't have enough to justify the sub, but now that it's back and FREE I'm picking up what you're putting down. 

• 4 weeks later

Looking for SFMA content over multiple arcs? Search for the following arcs under "cranebump."

Ordinary People [3 parts] Investigation of a series of thefts leads you deep into a vengeful plot that threatens all of Paragon City. Will you and Kings Row's "ordinary" heroes be able to stop it? Leviathan [5 parts] The  assassination of a local politician with national aspirations sets off a media frenzy among everyone's favorite reactionary network, NewsAnon. Among their targets? You. The Cage Series [3 parts]: The Iron Widow is back! Or...is she? Your vigilante philosophy is put to the test in this tale of shifting loyalties and outright deceit. The Port Oakes TF [2 parts] Enos Childs is calling on Villains like you to join his glorious quest to drive Arachnos out of the Rogue Isles. One Shots:  Of Guns and Asa Ronan; The Tenuous State of Grace; Garden of the Will; Gravity; The Book of Bond's

On 10/15/2021 at 7:33 PM, JJDrakken said:

I take a break for 180 days, I come back tonight.  Herding Cats for 1 hour, I was like nope, lol.

A 180.  It was predestined.

Seriously dude, I keep having great times on Ex.  Don't give up.