The Flash (movie) teaser drop

The Flash movie is filming, and they've dropped a teaser.  Costume looks excellent.  Is that...is that...

Spoiler

The Barry Allen childhood home from the TV series The Flash? (What? You thought I was wondering if it was Keaton's Batman? 😜  )  I'd swear that's the outside ans inside of it. (maybe a different fence?)

We had Ezra's Flash visit the TV show Flash in the TV show crossover.  Will we now have a turn-about visit to the big screen?

Also, right at the end of the trailer... is that... 

Spoiler

THE KEATON BATMOBILE? And more to the point - in the universe Barry's crossed into, is Keaton the movie Batman - as in the one Barry would know from repeats on TV, rather than the "actual" Batfleck?

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND MEDIOCRITIES!

Look out for me as: Miss Dream Weaver (Psi/Emp), Ranger Emily (AR/Devices), Dr Amy Weaver MD (DP/Emp), Dr Regan Sprungler (Beam/Ninja), Agatha Heterodyne (Robots/Devices)

3 hours ago, ThaOGDreamWeaver said:

Also, right at the end of the trailer... is that... 

Hide contents

THE KEATON BATMOBILE? And more to the point - in the universe Barry's crossed into, is Keaton the movie Batman - as in the one Barry would know from repeats on TV, rather than the "actual" Batfleck?

Response:

Spoiler

Pretty sure it IS the Keaton Batmobile.  Which is GLORIOUS!  It may have a tricked-out look showing updates, though having it covered by a tarp makes me wonder if it has been some time (in story) since it was used.  Keaton's Batman is still using the same cowl design as well.   I'm getting the impression we're going to see an old Bruce Wayne who is returning to crimefighting and dusting off the old gear, rather than an old Bruce Wayne who has always been crimefighting.  Sort of the Keaton era's Dark Knight Rises moment.

Zero interest in this.  Ezra Miller sucks IMO.  horrible casting choice.  They brought in Keaton as Batman for the nostalgia because they knew Miller couldn't carry a film.  Shame they're doing a decent arc from the Flash comics with such a shit actor.  

• Thumbs Down 1

Yeah so, now here's another problem I have with the DC movie universe (whatever the letters are).  I think their movie universe is so broken it's unrepairable in general.  I wasn't the biggest fan of Ezra Miller's Flash, even after the Snyder Cut - although it was better than the original release.  So I see this as worrying about the paintings on the walls of the Titanic being askew while the ship is sinking.

I can get into my thoughts about the DC movie universe in more detail, but I think DC should take more obscure characters and work on them in a rather long reboot of the whole thing.  Black Adam was a good start but I'm afraid it's going to be more of the same brooding stuff DC has already put out (with some exceptions).

Edited by Xeres

You can see why they hired in Gunn for The Suicide Squad as soon as Marvel's back was turned. It's very much a James Gunn movie that happens to use DC characters rather than following on from the Snyder movies. An actor's director, pulls off the epic shots, borrows from all across canon but still invents for the screen, can balance fun and characterisation with some imaginative touches...

Spoiler

...specifically Harley's flower-vision which is pretty poetic, how Starro gets taken down (ew!) and turning John Cena into one of the biggest (bag of) d*cks in movies.

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND MEDIOCRITIES!

Look out for me as: Miss Dream Weaver (Psi/Emp), Ranger Emily (AR/Devices), Dr Amy Weaver MD (DP/Emp), Dr Regan Sprungler (Beam/Ninja), Agatha Heterodyne (Robots/Devices)