Always have a "wakie" when you die

Diantane

4 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

Base buff station?

Their official name is 'Empowerment Stations.'

Wiki page here: https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Empowerment_Station

You can get stealth, resistances, KNB resist, increased recharge, etc, etc.

• Thanks 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

On 11/2/2021 at 10:06 PM, Ukase said:

So, someone who gets Master of Lord Recluse Strike Force isn't trying. Right. 

Well, I ain't here to judge, but for me personally, yeah, actually. I won't to join the classic "Master of" TF badge runs, because they're not a fun way for me to play, and I'm not inclined to bring other people's fun down by impeding them on such runs, either.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Ironblade said:

Their official name is 'Empowerment Stations.'

Thanks for all the replies on this. Boy, do I feel stoopid — I of course have a couple in my base. For some reason, DD's term threw me and I was wondering if I'd missed some essential base element. But I was just missing a few brain cells, apparently. 😛

• Haha 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

My apologies for using my in-game shorthand (empowerment is way too long to type in chat) here where more precise terminology is well worth the effort!

Incidentally, I failed to mention another handy item: Salvage Storage in easy reach, stocked with the ingredients for the most popular buffs (mostly white salvage with a few yellows). Also, if you have a leftover buff with just a few minutes on it, the Station won't let your freshen it.

But you can delete it from your Powers list and replace it with a new 90-minute buff. We so seldom want to delete powers that it's easy to forget the option.

Edited by DoctorDitko
tips
  • Thumbs Up 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

12 minutes ago, Shenanigunner said:

Thanks for all the replies on this. Boy, do I feel stoopid — I of course have a couple in my base. For some reason, DD's term threw me and I was wondering if I'd missed some essential base element. But I was just missing a few brain cells, apparently. 😛

From what I remember of things you've written, you can afford to lose a few. 

On 11/2/2021 at 10:55 AM, Without_Pause said:

Fixed it.

I rolled a DB/Willpower scrapper modeled after Michael Myers in Halloween (hockey mask and all). In my head canon his super-power *is* the tier 9 rez. Otherwise he's just a strong, stealthy psychopath wielding two meathooks as weapons. 

So he always takes on more than he can chew and rezzing is part of his battle plan. 

Of course that's an outlier...