good primary to pair with /kin?

ThreeEyeBlack

I like Energy/ and Ice/. I haven't played Fire (on a corruptor) but it would be excellent paired with Kinetics.

Fulcrum Shifted Blizzard is pretty epic.

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Ice is really the next best option based on what you have done. I would deem Fire to be the best overall even if its best mitigation is things being dead.

• Thumbs Up 2

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I'm enjoying the heck out of my Ice/Kin (currently lvl 47).

• Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender

Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper | Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel

Try Sonic!  Give your allies huge damage boosts, and then weaken the enemy's resistances with your own attacks!  Everybody loves doing more damage, and Sonic/Kin is just about the king of helping everyone do MOAR DAMAGE, even if its own damage isn't ultra-fantastic.

Edited by Nerva
Fixed misspelling
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I've been trying a few myself (fire and electric for damage reasons) I would throw water in the mix for it's lower cooldown and ground target ult. Archery I have thought about but my understanding is RoA spawns a pseudopet and doesn't scourge with the DOTs. I try get 3 of the same position aoe/cone.  That being said water and assault rifle would be my suggestions to try.

• Thumbs Up 1

I went seismic/kin. Figure with the KD from the seismic shockwaves, I'd feel safer hanging out in melee, and had no kin. She's 18 just street sweeping but I plan to PL her to 32 and run her for a while with basic IOs and the standard uniques for a while. Will say of the three new stoners I built, she's the most fun so far.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 2:22 PM, Nerva said:

Try Sonic!  Give your allies huge damage boosts, and then weaken the enemy's resistances with your own attacks!  Everybody loves doing more damage, and Sonic/Kin is just about the king of helping everyone do MOAR DAMAGE, even if its own damage isn't ultra-fantastic.

Except this is better on a Defender.

• Thanks 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 3 months later
On 12/18/2021 at 11:38 AM, Bill Z Bubba said:

I went seismic/kin. Figure with the KD from the seismic shockwaves, I'd feel safer hanging out in melee, and had no kin. She's 18 just street sweeping but I plan to PL her to 32 and run her for a while with basic IOs and the standard uniques for a while. Will say of the three new stoners I built, she's the most fun so far.

Sorry for the necro but I was thinking about rolling this myself. How did you end up liking it?

Edited by soulerflare