Accuracy in IG? Testing seems to say yes.

Sovera

I've been wanting to test the theory that IG does not require accuracy and six slotting procs is the best. I've been slotting an accuracy/endurance IO in it but was it better than adding another damage proc? According to City of Data the pseudo pet that IG generates has the same accuracy as the rest of our powers.

Testing against a pylon (always that one skewing things...) showed that I had a 95% to hit, but without the ACC/END slotted in it still had an 89% chance to hit minimum, sometimes going to 95% (makes sense since IG applies -def).

But that dumb thing is a +0 enemy. So I went to find +4 rikti (+3 with Alpha), cleared the spawn but for one single boss and then just stood there and waited for one minute without the IO.

Spoiler

[20:47] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 71.55% chance to hit, you rolled a 25.50.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: You contaminate Chief Soldier!
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 59.02% chance to hit, you rolled a 85.38.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 76.04% chance to hit, you rolled a 77.95.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 51.32% chance to hit, you rolled a 71.06.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 59.02% chance to hit, you rolled a 69.17.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 51.32% chance to hit, you rolled a 98.46.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 59.02% chance to hit, you rolled a 75.84.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 70.20% chance to hit, you rolled a 73.51.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 47.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 83.83.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 65.14% chance to hit, you rolled a 97.60.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.22% chance to hit, you rolled a 47.67.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 56.65% chance to hit, you rolled a 65.67.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 65.14% chance to hit, you rolled a 67.94.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 56.65% chance to hit, you rolled a 92.11.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 77.39% chance to hit, you rolled a 93.69.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 52.32% chance to hit, you rolled a 73.43.
[20:47] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 60.17% chance to hit, you rolled a 73.31.
[20:48] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.22% chance to hit, you rolled a 35.42.

[20:48] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 81.87% chance to hit, you rolled a 81.78.
[20:48] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 81.87% chance to hit, you rolled a 88.38.
[20:48] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 59.02% chance to hit, you rolled a 86.82.

3 hits, 17 misses. Ow.

And then with.

Spoiler

20:55] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 88.94% chance to hit, you rolled a 54.58.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: You contaminate Chief Soldier!
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 94.52% chance to hit, you rolled a 20.56.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 82.25% chance to hit, you rolled a 98.80.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 6.80.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 79.64% chance to hit, you rolled a 93.97.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 44.88.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 75.23% chance to hit, you rolled a 84.97.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 29.84.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.73% chance to hit, you rolled a 93.59.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 13.29.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 75.23% chance to hit, you rolled a 93.98.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 75.23% chance to hit, you rolled a 90.11.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 94.32.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: You contaminate Chief Soldier!
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 97.76.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 47.13.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.73% chance to hit, you rolled a 85.61.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 35.49.
[20:55] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 62.64.
[20:56] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 51.68.

[20:56] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 80.97% chance to hit, you rolled a 82.27.

11 hits. 9 misses.

The Rikti boss had visibly less HP the second test. In both I had Focused Accuracy and at least one purple set slotted.

Now the pseudo pet has the same 1.0 accuracy as regular powers so I took a random power (Radiation Siphon) slotted a +5 ACC/DMG and checked the accuracy. In Mids I should have a 90% chance to hit but we see as low at 75% chance to hit.

I did one last try adding a Kismet:

Spoiler

[21:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 60.49.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 66.32.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 15.84.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: You contaminate Chief Soldier!
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 11.91.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 87.61% chance to hit, you rolled a 88.78.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 87.61% chance to hit, you rolled a 99.61.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 61.38.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 62.09.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 88.94% chance to hit, you rolled a 98.58.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 24.41.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 92.60% chance to hit, you rolled a 92.62.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 91.12% chance to hit, you rolled a 91.75.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 7.34.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 81.87% chance to hit, you rolled a 99.89.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 33.27.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 91.12% chance to hit, you rolled a 93.57.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 91.12% chance to hit, you rolled a 91.71.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 84.69.
[21:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 13.52.
[21:16] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 8.74.

12 hits, 8 misses.

According to Mids Radiation Siphon now has exactly 100% chance to hit +3, but as we see in the rolls it can still be as low as 81%. Which makes me think that the pseudo-pet is not inheriting the level shift from Alpha. Quick check with mids and lowering the ToHit from 48% (+3 enemies) to 39% (+4 enemies) puts Radiation Siphon at 85% WITH Focused Accuracy AND a Kismet, which seems to explain the numbers in the 80% range, who then grow to 90% and 95% as the -def from IG is applied and increases our chances to hit.

Though it does nto explain the 81% roll there in the middle. @Bopper-san?

Summary:

- Just eyeballing it the HP of the boss was lowered with more accuracy.

- Pylon tests continue to skew things since, sure, against +0 enemies not slotting any accuracy and going for 6 damage procs works fine. Not against +3.

- IG's pseudo-pet wants more accuracy than the minimum obtained by global accuracy bonuses.

The build I used:

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Stone Armor
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dam%(3), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(3), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7)
Level 1: Rock Armor -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(9)
Level 2: Stone Skin -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(13), ShlWal-Def(13), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15), TtnCtn-ResDam(15), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(17)
Level 4: Earth's Embrace -- Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(17), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(19), Prv-Heal(21), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 6: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- OvrFrc-End/Rech(A), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(21), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(23), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(23), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(25), TchofDth-Dam%(25)
Level 10: Mud Pots -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(31)
Level 12: Fusion -- AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(31), GssSynFr--Build%(31), AdjTrg-Rchg(34)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 16: Rooted -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(33), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Pnc-Heal(34), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(34)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), AchHee-ResDeb%(36), Erd-%Dam(36), Mlt-Acc/EndRdx(36), Arm-Dam%(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(37)
Level 20: Crystal Armor -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(A), PrfShf-End%(37), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(39), ShlWal-Def(39)
Level 22: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Evasive Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Devastating Blow -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(40), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Hct-Acc/Rchg(42), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(42), TchofDth-Dam%(42)
Level 28: Minerals -- Rct-Def/EndRdx(A), Rct-Def(43), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(47)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(43), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 35: Brimstone Armor -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), RctArm-ResDam(46), GldArm-3defTpProc(46)
Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(47), RctArm-ResDam(48), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48)
Level 49: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(49), ShlWal-Def(49), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(49)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(9)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
Level 50: Born In Battle
Level 50: High Pain Threshold
Level 50: Invader
Level 50: Marshal
Level 22: Afterburner
------------

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It likely due to the interaction of pseudopets and copy boosts in regards to Focused Accuracy. When a pseudopet is created, it will copy the strength and duration of all your buffs. Focused Accuracy is a toggle that activates every 0.5s and provides you a buff for 0.75s. So the first ~0.75s your IG pet will have the ToHit and accuracy buff, then it will drop away

• Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

3 minutes ago, Bopper said:

It likely due to the interaction of pseudopets and copy boosts in regards to Focused Accuracy. When a pseudopet is created, it will copy the strength and duration of all your buffs. Focused Accuracy is a toggle that activates every 0.5s and provides you a buff for 0.75s. So the first ~0.75s your IG pet will have the ToHit and accuracy buff, then it will drop away

Do you think this is the reason why it looks like the psudopet does not inherit the level shift? I'm just assuming it is the level shift, but it could be the FA thing? Dunno.

Ok sure but it’s really easy to build for 95% chance to hit +3’s *without* accuracy enhancements so if you definitely like the proc damage, why not.

Unless what you’re saying is the pseudopet’s accuracy is not buffed by ToHit buffs or accuracy bonuses, in which case yes it would fall short. Is that the case? 

I haven’t done combat log analysis but I have 3 characters with 6-procced IG and I don’t recall seeing a lot of “Miss!” But maybe pseudopet tech doesn’t show that either?

EDIT... read more... posters do indeed seem to be alleging those patches aren’t receiving all those buffs.

Edited by arcane

16 minutes ago, Bopper said:

But the procs basically happen at the *start* of every fresh patch so is it material that the buff drops off *after* the start?

6 minutes ago, arcane said:

Ok sure but it’s really easy to build for 95% chance to hit +3’s *without* accuracy enhancements so if you definitely like the proc damage, why not.

Unless what you’re saying is the pseudopet’s accuracy is not buffed by ToHit buffs or accuracy bonuses, in which case yes it would fall short. Is that the case? 

I haven’t done combat log analysis but I have 3 characters with 6-procced IG and I don’t recall seeing a lot of “Miss!” But maybe pseudopet tech doesn’t show that either?

EDIT... read more... posters do indeed seem to be alleging those patches aren’t receiving all those buffs.

Just test like I did. More testing from different builds is always good data. Pylons skew things like heck because they are +0 though so pick something +4, edit the Pet Combat tab to not show damage so you only see the rolls and then let it roll for a minute and copy from the chat.

Well it’s certainly enlightening data. TBH I went straight from no procs in this power to 6 the first time I tried it with procs.

A user here claimed that he tried to swap in 1-2 IO’s with accuracy and felt he lost DPS due to the significance of IG’s broken proccing power. I never really questioned it because all three aforementioned characters shred mobs like mad... but that’s not necessarily meaningful evidence of anything.

4 minutes ago, arcane said:

Well it’s certainly enlightening data. TBH I went straight from no procs in this power to 6 the first time I tried it with procs.

A user here claimed that he tried to swap in 1-2 IO’s with accuracy and felt he lost DPS due to the significance of IG’s broken proccing power. I never really questioned it because all three aforementioned characters shred mobs like mad... but that’s not necessarily meaningful evidence of anything.

That's the problem with 'feels'. People also 'felt' that adding a -res proc to their AoE made their AoE shredding so much better but when tested there was no particular loss or gain from it.

I had an idea that fewer hits but more damaging would even out, but damn, look at the first row without ACC slotted and only FA and global accuracy. That's terrible.

Come to think of it, @Bopper, wouldn't the 81% roll be from the fact it is a boss? Each rank gets a small % boost in defense and it should have been 85% to begin with, and the 81% was more like, 81.7%

33 minutes ago, Sovera said:

Do you think this is the reason why it looks like the psudopet does not inherit the level shift? I'm just assuming it is the level shift, but it could be the FA thing? Dunno.

I don't think so, but I guess it can't be ruled out. I think the level shift lasts for 10.3s, so it should be up throughout. Also...I don't know how level shifts work with pseudopets so I'll plead ignorance on that one.

23 minutes ago, arcane said:

But the procs basically happen at the *start* of every fresh patch so is it material that the buff drops off *after* the start?

Yes, I don't believe procs would be negatively impacted by the drop in accuracy.

6 minutes ago, Sovera said:

Come to think of it, @Bopper, wouldn't the 81% roll be from the fact it is a boss? Each rank gets a small % boost in defense and it should have been 85% to begin with, and the 81% was more like, 81.7%

I'm familiar with ranks having accuracy modifiers that makes it easier for them to hit you. I am not aware of your Chief Soldier having extra defense for being a boss.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

8 minutes ago, Bopper said:

I'm familiar with ranks having accuracy modifiers that makes it easier for them to hit you. I am not aware of your Chief Soldier having extra defense for being a boss.

My bad then.

8 minutes ago, aethereal said:

@Sovera I think you need to compare proc firings, not just random to hit rolls.  If we do have a situation where the pulse that fires procs procs hit at 95% but then subsequent pulses of IG have a lower hit rate, then that maybe doesn't matter much.

I 'unno, do I? The first test without accuracy and without Kismet where the HP bar of the boss did not budge seemed indicative enough.

Go on man, dun be lazy, do some testing if you've thought of something 😛 Then we can compare findings.

May not serve to maximize procs, but my preferred slotting for IG is Scirocco's Dervish Acc/Dmg, Acc/Dmg/End, Dmg/End. This provides 47.7% acc, 74.2% dmg and 47.7% endred and leaves 3 slots for procs. If you include the Scirocco's Dervish proc, you also pick up a 9% accuracy bonus.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

16 hours ago, Bopper said:

Yes, I don't believe procs would be negatively impacted by the drop in accuracy.

So then maybe these misses are just for the tiny ticks of IG damage after the first pulse? Rendering Sovera’s findings misleading if Procs aren’t negatively affected?

Done another test this time with the damage being included.

No accuracy slotted in, but FA on.

Spoiler

[17:46:05] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 71.55% chance to hit, you rolled a 55.63.
[17:46:05] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.73 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:05] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage for 69.6 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:07] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.73 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:09] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.63 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:10] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 77.39% chance to hit, you rolled a 39.12.
[17:46:10] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.66 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:10] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[17:46:10] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[17:46:11] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.47 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:12] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.93 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:13] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.47 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:14] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 65.14% chance to hit, you rolled a 72.90.
[17:46:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.22% chance to hit, you rolled a 25.60.
[17:46:15] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.3 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:15] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[17:46:15] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[17:46:16] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:17] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.3 points of Fire damage.
 [17:46:18] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:18] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
[17:46:19] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.23 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:19] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
[17:46:20] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.22% chance to hit, you rolled a 88.22.
[17:46:20] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 65.14% chance to hit, you rolled a 82.05.
[17:46:21] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 56.65% chance to hit, you rolled a 67.87.
[17:46:22] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:23] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.47 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:24] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:25] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.22% chance to hit, you rolled a 32.75.
[17:46:25] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.3 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:26] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:27] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.69 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:28] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 65.14% chance to hit, you rolled a 85.66.
[17:46:29] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.63 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:29] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 6.95 points of Toxic damage over time.
[17:46:30] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.22% chance to hit, you rolled a 61.69.
[17:46:30] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.63 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:30] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage for 69.6 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:30] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 6.95 points of Toxic damage over time.
[17:46:30] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 70.11% chance to hit, you rolled a 93.33.
[17:46:31] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 6.95 points of Toxic damage over time.
[17:46:31] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 3.96 points of Fire damage.
 [17:46:32] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:33] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 3.96 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:34] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 65.14% chance to hit, you rolled a 88.02.
[17:46:35] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.22% chance to hit, you rolled a 20.93.
[17:46:35] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.79 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:35] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[17:46:35] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[17:46:35] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage for 69.6 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:35] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Eradication: Chance for Energy Damage for 32.64 points of Energy damage.
[17:46:36] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 60.97% chance to hit, you rolled a 88.63.
[17:46:36] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:38] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 70.11% chance to hit, you rolled a 79.63.
[17:46:38] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:39] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.23 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:39] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
[17:46:40] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.22% chance to hit, you rolled a 71.02.
[17:46:40] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[17:46:40] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[17:46:40] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.23 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:40] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
 [17:46:41] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.47 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:41] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
[17:46:42] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
[17:46:42] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 65.14% chance to hit, you rolled a 81.98.
[17:46:43] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
[17:46:44] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 56.65% chance to hit, you rolled a 96.62.
[17:46:44] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:45] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.22% chance to hit, you rolled a 96.89.
[17:46:46] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 56.65% chance to hit, you rolled a 58.87.
[17:46:46] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:47] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.42 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:48] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:49] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.23 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:49] Irradiated Ground: You contaminate Chief Soldier!
[17:46:50] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 81.87% chance to hit, you rolled a 13.96.
[17:46:50] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.23 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:50] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Eradication: Chance for Energy Damage for 36.88 points of Energy damage.
[17:46:52] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 55.65% chance to hit, you rolled a 79.95.
[17:46:52] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:53] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 3.96 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:54] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:55] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 81.87% chance to hit, you rolled a 99.48.
[17:46:56] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
 [17:46:57] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 59.02% chance to hit, you rolled a 81.74.
[17:46:58] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[17:46:59] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.63 points of Fire damage.
[17:47:00] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.22% chance to hit, you rolled a 18.34.
[17:47:00] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.63 points of Fire damage.
[17:47:00] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Touch of Lady Grey: Chance for Negative Energy Damage for 46.63 points of Negative Energy damage.
[17:47:00] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[17:47:00] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[17:47:00] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 70.11% chance to hit, you rolled a 94.19.
[17:47:01] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.47 points of Fire damage.
[17:47:02] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[17:47:03] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.47 points of Fire damage.

9 hits. 17 misses.

What I looked at was: IG only uses the procs when the cloud lands every 5 seconds. I looked at all the misses and not one proc happened between the time there was a miss until another roll happened. When three misses in a row happened no procs happened either and the only damage that happened is the DoT from the clouds that had already landed.

When IG does hit procs happen. Perhaps not -every- time, but it's when they happen.

One more with the accuracy slotted in:

Spoiler

[18:04:05] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 88.94% chance to hit, you rolled a 26.89.
[18:04:05] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.69 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:07] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.69 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:09] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.63 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:10] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 68.21.
[18:04:10] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.63 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:11] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 3.96 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:13] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.73% chance to hit, you rolled a 88.45.
[18:04:13] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 75.23% chance to hit, you rolled a 92.54.
[18:04:14] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:15] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 27.27.
[18:04:15] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.69 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:15] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[18:04:15] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[18:04:17] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.73% chance to hit, you rolled a 87.49.
[18:04:17] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.3 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:18] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:19] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.23 points of Fire damage.

[18:04:20] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 83.49.
[18:04:20] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.23 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:20] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Touch of Lady Grey: Chance for Negative Energy Damage for 52.69 points of Negative Energy damage.
[18:04:20] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[18:04:20] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[18:04:21] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.47 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:22] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:23] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.47 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:24] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:24] Irradiated Ground: You contaminate Chief Soldier!
[18:04:25] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 11.45.
[18:04:25] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.42 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:25] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Touch of Lady Grey: Chance for Negative Energy Damage for 52.69 points of Negative Energy damage.
[18:04:25] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Eradication: Chance for Energy Damage for 36.88 points of Energy damage.
[18:04:25] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 73.90% chance to hit, you rolled a 77.05.
[18:04:26] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:27] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.42 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:28] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:29] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.23 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:30] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 5.15.
[18:04:30] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.23 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:30] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 88.64% chance to hit, you rolled a 92.59.
 [18:04:31] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 3.96 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:32] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:34] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 79.64% chance to hit, you rolled a 88.31.
[18:04:34] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:35] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 85.50.
[18:04:35] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.79 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:35] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Touch of Lady Grey: Chance for Negative Energy Damage for 46.63 points of Negative Energy damage.
[18:04:35] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[18:04:35] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[18:04:36] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:37] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.42 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:38] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.73% chance to hit, you rolled a 86.24.
[18:04:39] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.23 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:40] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 92.15.
[18:04:40] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.23 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:40] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage for 78.65 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:40] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.73% chance to hit, you rolled a 95.02.
[18:04:41] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.47 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:42] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:43] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 75.23% chance to hit, you rolled a 83.98.
[18:04:44] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:44] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
 [18:04:45] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 63.21.
[18:04:45] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
[18:04:45] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.36 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:45] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage for 78.65 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:46] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 6.95 points of Toxic damage over time.
[18:04:46] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:47] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 6.95 points of Toxic damage over time.
[18:04:47] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.75 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:48] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:48] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 6.95 points of Toxic damage over time.
[18:04:49] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.63 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:50] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 28.44.
[18:04:50] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.63 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:50] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage for 69.6 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:50] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Eradication: Chance for Energy Damage for 32.64 points of Energy damage.
[18:04:51] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 3.96 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:52] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:53] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 75.23% chance to hit, you rolled a 83.89.
[18:04:54] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.33 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:54] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 6.95 points of Toxic damage over time.

[18:04:55] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 32.30.
[18:04:55] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.75 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:55] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Touch of Lady Grey: Chance for Negative Energy Damage for 46.63 points of Negative Energy damage.
[18:04:55] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage for 69.6 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:55] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[18:04:55] Irradiated Ground: You reduce your targets damage resistance temporarily
[18:04:55] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
[18:04:56] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:56] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
[18:04:57] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.36 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:57] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
[18:04:58] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Degenerative Interface for 7.86 points of Toxic damage over time.
[18:04:58] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 4.89 points of Fire damage.
[18:04:59] Irradiated Ground: MISSED Chief Soldier!! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 83.73% chance to hit, you rolled a 96.20.
[18:05:00] Irradiated Ground: HIT Chief Soldier! Your Irradiated Ground power had a 95.00% chance to hit, you rolled a 34.71.
[18:05:00] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 5.4 points of Fire damage.
[18:05:00] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage for 78.65 points of Fire damage.
[18:05:00] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Eradication: Chance for Energy Damage for 36.88 points of Energy damage.
[18:05:01] Irradiated Ground: You hit Chief Soldier with your Irradiated Ground for 3.96 points of Fire damage.

12 hits. 11 misses. There are three rolls missing for some reason but a % can still be obtained. 52% hit chance in this test and 34% for the test above. RNG and small sample does not make this definitive though, but it's not important for this particular sample since it repeats what happened above: no procs happen after a miss until the next roll, where if it misses no procs happen again. If the roll hits procs happen.

• Thumbs Up 1