You have been defeated X # of times.

Bill Z Bubba

16 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Don't the terminals tell us this? 

... kind of yes, kind of no:

Initially I was going to say "yes" with that "players defeated," but that' sdefeating other players. You can see you HAD defeats because of the debt earned, but since the amount of debt earned varies with level and location, that doesn't say how many defeats.

Terminal info.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

The more I think about this, the more I want it. Bragging rights and all... 

Also, maybe a badge for making it to 50 without being defeated?

...and another for making it to Vet 50 without being defeated...

...and another and another for every 50 vet levels up to some point...

EDIT: Nevermind... 

Because farming...

Edited by th0ughtGun
  • Haha 1

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Ratchet Dog (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Sleep Doctor (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute), Red Gloom (Dark/Pain Corruptor), Marble Marbina (Thugs/FF Mastermind)

2 hours ago, th0ughtGun said:

The more I think about this, the more I want it. Bragging rights and all... 

Also, maybe a badge for making it to 50 without being defeated?

...and another for making it to Vet 50 without being defeated...

...and another and another for every 50 vet levels up to some point...

Because farming...

Uhm... no... a badge for every 50 levels that you go undefeated? Even without farming, I'd be against it. Those who don't farm and are on squishies have a very low chance of getting these badges. Scrappers, stalkers, tankers, and brutes wouldn't really have much trouble, but there is always a random chance something takes you down no matter how careful the player may be. And also yes, because farming.

(So I definitely agree with the nevermind bit. Sorry, you declared it a dead horse, but I still felt a need to respond.)

2 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Uhm... no... a badge for every 50 levels that you go undefeated? Even without farming, I'd be against it. Those who don't farm and are on squishies have a very low chance of getting these badges. Scrappers, stalkers, tankers, and brutes wouldn't really have much trouble, but there is always a random chance something takes you down no matter how careful the player may be. And also yes, because farming.

(So I definitely agree with the nevermind bit. Sorry, you declared it a dead horse, but I still felt a need to respond.)

Its still possible though, I have gotten to 50 a couple of times on squishy toons without being defeated. Either by luck or just knowing my limits and avoiding situations that would get me defeated. I know this because I personally kept track of it and made it a goal. So it is possible on any toon. But yeah its completely pointless to make this a badge if farming would count towards it... So moot point. 

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Ratchet Dog (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Sleep Doctor (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute), Red Gloom (Dark/Pain Corruptor), Marble Marbina (Thugs/FF Mastermind)

7 hours ago, th0ughtGun said:

Because farming...

yep

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• 2 weeks later
On 2/20/2022 at 11:48 AM, Glacier Peak said:

Don't the terminals tell us this? 

I totally forgot those things did that.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 2/20/2022 at 11:04 AM, Bill Z Bubba said:

Would it be possible to have the number of faceplants on a character known? Perhaps with one of the pedestrians or even added to the city terminals? I would like to know this information.

No, because your weak ass would break the system within your first week.