Need help finding what to do next.

Smackthatx

Hello everyone , i'd love to play it's endgame and what not but i feel completly lost , i started this character 2+ years ago and this is how far i've got it , i vaguely remember doing some Task Force which had like 24 people on it ? Maybe ? But that's about it, i'm trying to get back into it and figure out what i can do as "end game" and or any activities i can do with this character and how to improve it? Maybe there's better Enhancements out there , idk , any help and tips are appreciated , thanks in advance.

I play on Indomitable btw 

bruteincarnate.png

brute3.png

brute2.png

brute1.png

There is no "end game" per say, unlock all your Incarnate abilities to T4 by running iTrials (multiple teams in a league) or the appropriate TF/SFs.

Your build has all the enhancements you need and they are attuned hence you can do any lvl content and retain your set bonuses.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

There is certainly room to squeeze more performance out of your build but its not required to join an incarnate trial.  Finding out when your server runs itrials and showing up then is about it.  Indom has a bit lower population right now so their raids tend to have some open space that im sure they will like to have you fill.

And without picking apart your whole build,  the 1 thing that sticks out to me is the 3 lvl 50+5 recharge IOs in hasten and the 3 in burnout.  With enhancement diversification,  that 3rd recharge is doing almost nothing.  For a total build rework there are other areas to gain some performance but that is probably better off in the brute forum.

Solo endgame is a LOT.  I just soloed everything that had to be done pre 50...and it took a long time.  We are talking 100s of hours of game play.  Thats about 2/3 of the game.  I am resting before doing the stuff that is available in the 35-50, 40-50, 45-50, and 50 stuff.  Then there is the team stuff, incarnate trials, Task and Strike Forces, regular Trials, etc.

Congratulations, your toon is at or near the end of what he can achieve, honestly optimizing further would only have very small results.

The real end game is to fill all those other 999 slots... and when you have done that, there are other servers...

Get into RP. Completing a character *there* has nothing to do with level or slots.

Other than that... yeah. COH isn't really "Get to highest level and only then griiiiiiiiind to try to be the 1 person out of 100 in a raid that gets SuperUberPieceOfGear." Yes, there is higher end content (multiple Incarnate trials, Dark Astoria, Hami raids - I'd say MSR, which is easier on a 50+incarnate character, but you can join those whenever for the open world ones.)

If you're trying to find league (multi-team) content... again, Hamidon raid, MSR, Incarnate trials (https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Incarnate_Trial  )  - if you're hearing BAF/LAM/TPN/Underground/MOM/MAG, that's those. Those are where you're going to find the teams of 16-48 tackling things.

Otherwise, it's mostly challenges you set yourself - tackle the higher difficulties introduced, collect badges, build the ultimate base, ouro as much content as you can. Find a new powerset combo you haven't tried - you've got 1000 slots per server, things like "Try one of every X set" (on live, I tackled having one of every control set to 50, for instance - and playing through with them, not just PLing to have them.)

Choose your own adventure.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

8 hours ago, Smackthatx said:

Hello everyone , i'd love to play it's endgame and what not but i feel completly lost , i started this character 2+ years ago and this is how far i've got it , i vaguely remember doing some Task Force which had like 24 people on it ? Maybe ? But that's about it, i'm trying to get back into it and figure out what i can do as "end game" and or any activities i can do with this character and how to improve it? Maybe there's better Enhancements out there , idk , any help and tips are appreciated , thanks in advance.

I play on Indomitable btw 

bruteincarnate.png

brute3.png

brute2.png

brute1.png

Nice, that toon looks close to done. Now do it again. And again. And again and again. Many here have hundreds of characters - what are you waiting for?

2 Level 50 Recharges boosted to +5 is close enough to the cap to where you don't need a third. You could add those two slots to Hurl. The two procs in Laser Beam Eyes are overkill. Leave one and add in another Apoc IO so you get 10% more recharge.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."