Cimmerian MM's?

not sure if any one else suggested it before,  make a roman/Greek/ Cimmerian mm's?

minions  with swords and bow/spears?  lieutenants with swords and bows?, tank/brute with sword and shields

a combo of thugs/ninja like build with a summon able back ups?

for costumes they start with togas and as they get up graded to high levels of armor ?

1 hour ago, biostem said:

I'm all for more MM options, but I imagine that they don't want to go with direct imports of villain groups for the power sets.

Well is he talking Cimmerian like Conan, which would be copyright infringement or Cimerorans which they won't port because of what you said in your post.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

3 hours ago, biostem said:

I'm all for more MM options, but I imagine that they don't want to go with direct imports of villain groups for the power sets.

Why not?

I understand them not wanting to directly importing the powers, they wouldn't be balanced for a player character. But what would be wrong with using the same models and using similar powers so that they are balanced and operate mostly like the NPC versions?

While we're at it, why not Freakshow MMs? Or Hellion or Outcast or even Family MMs?

But not Skulls MMs. Cause Skulls all need to die.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

18 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Why not?

I understand them not wanting to directly importing the powers, they wouldn't be balanced for a player character. But what would be wrong with using the same models and using similar powers so that they are balanced and operate mostly like the NPC versions?

While we're at it, why not Freakshow MMs? Or Hellion or Outcast or even Family MMs?

But not Skulls MMs. Cause Skulls all need to die.

I'm just working off of the history of previous MM sets;  Soldiers, thugs, necro, etc - all use unique models.  I'm not against the idea of using existing models/assets in general, I'm just working off of established precedent.

• Like 1

I donno, I kinda like a 'Roman' inspired MM set myself. And one of the many requested ways to customize MM pets is to just enable NPC models, as there are plenty of zombies/thugs/soldiers in the various NPC groups.

Granted, who knows when/if that will ever happen.

28 minutes ago, Arbegla said:

I donno, I kinda like a 'Roman' inspired MM set myself. And one of the many requested ways to customize MM pets is to just enable NPC models, as there are plenty of zombies/thugs/soldiers in the various NPC groups.

Granted, who knows when/if that will ever happen.

I would absolutely love MM pet customization.  That being said, I think a generic "fantasy warrior" set, which can be represented as Romans, knights, Samurai, what have you, would be fantastic!  Have the T1s be sword & shield warriors, (perhaps with the 3rd being some sort of "cleric" with a hammer/mace, shield, and heal other), the T2s be archers, and the T3 some sort of wizard...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

What about a doppleganger set. They look like whatever you do when summoning. Then you can go roman or whatever you want theme. They could do a mix of Psi and lethal damage and would be a little like Illusion controls Phantom Army. If you want different looking summons then change costume before summoning.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, biostem said:

I'm just working off of the history of previous MM sets;  Soldiers, thugs, necro, etc - all use unique models.  I'm not against the idea of using existing models/assets in general, I'm just working off of established precedent.

But... but... but... my animated swords MM!!!! 😭

24 minutes ago, Gobbledegook said:

What about a doppleganger set. They look like whatever you do when summoning. Then you can go roman or whatever you want theme. They could do a mix of Psi and lethal damage and would be a little like Illusion controls Phantom Army. If you want different looking summons then change costume before summoning.

Never fear! Phantom Army MM is here! Bring out the clones!  😄   Works for me!  😊

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Reserve your skuls based meme name if the devs ever implement minion customization now while you can

Thug/whatever.  hellion arsonist, outcast punk, skull punk, 5th enforcer, council enforcer, freakshow tank bruiser. 

Merc/whatever, theres enough "gunners" and such to fill in the blanks and go where you think i am are is adn

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Why not?

That's probably why. You start putting in 1 villain group here and there as a set and suddenly, there's going to be demands for every enemy group becoming a MM pet set. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Not all of them. Just 5th Column/Council, Malta, Carnies (probably all 4 types), Rikti, Nemesis, Hellions, Skullz, Family, Tsoo, Outcasts, Hydra, Circle of Thorns, Scrapyarders, Devouring Earth, Red Caps, Tuatha, Firbolg, witches, Vahzilok, Freaklok, Resistance, Wailers, ghosts (pirates and generic), Freakshow, Warriors, Cimerorans, IDF, Warworks, Clockwork (Praetorian and Primal), and Trolls. Probably just those. ... maybe.... 😆

• Haha 1