What to do with all the threads after 50?

I have a favorite character that is finished with all the incarnate levels and veteran levels. But I love her so much, that I roam around playing her in any groups (any level), meeting people and having a good time. Unfortunately, now she has hundreds of shards, threads, and other incarnate items.

My question is this: Is there anything a player can do to convert threads, shards, and incarnate items to something tradable or sellable?

It seems like a waste of resources. 

Exactly what Luminara said.  Go to Echo Plaza or Ouroboros, talk with Luna, and convert Incarnate threads into super inspirations.  Put them up on the black market.  Profit.  Every 30 Incarnate threads can be turned into 500k INF minimum.  Usually more around 800k - 1.2 million.

Also, if you don't need the Incarnate salvage, select super inspirations as your reward from Incarnate trials and arcs.

• Thumbs Up 2

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

9 hours ago, SylvanMansion said:

I have a favorite character that is finished with all the incarnate levels and veteran levels. But I love her so much, that I roam around playing her in any groups (any level), meeting people and having a good time. Unfortunately, now she has hundreds of shards, threads, and other incarnate items.

My question is this: Is there anything a player can do to convert threads, shards, and incarnate items to something tradable or sellable?

It seems like a waste of resources. 

You've crafted all the alternates for each incarnate slot?  I only ask because I've only recently become aware of the value of swapping out some of them between battles for better effect in some scenarios, rather than just deciding on one per slot and only building it.   Destiny slot, for example, once held only Rebirth Radial Epiphany for several of my characters.  Now, thanks to helpful comments by other forumites, I'm building an incandescent option.  I also recall someone recently setting up a higher ranked incarnate trial who cautioned players to use a particular set of incarnate abilities, supposedly helpful on that trial, which I didn't have at the time.  (I forget which ones, but then it was a trial I don't get offered often).

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Techwright said:

You've crafted all the alternates for each incarnate slot?  I only ask because I've only recently become aware of the value of swapping out some of them between battles for better effect in some scenarios, rather than just deciding on one per slot and only building it.   Destiny slot, for example, once held only Rebirth Radial Epiphany for several of my characters.  Now, thanks to helpful comments by other forumites, I'm building an incandescent option.  I also recall someone recently setting up a higher ranked incarnate trial who cautioned players to use a particular set of incarnate abilities, supposedly helpful on that trial, which I didn't have at the time.  (I forget which ones, but then it was a trial I don't get offered often).

For example:  Incan is handy for the Keyes trial, and harmful on the Underground.

My chars tend to wind up with each Destiny eventually.

Sometimes a couple different Alphas and Judgements.

Some Lores work better in different situations

• Thumbs Up 1