Any people from Champion?

luckydg387

Hey all, I'm gettin back into things. My main and global were Cryo Guy and I'm wondering if I can find any of my Champion buds. I was in a SG called Bureau 13, so if you know anyone plz send them my way! There was one guy I played with all the time but I've forgotten his name :[...magic scrapper I think? Martial arts? Ph-something, maybe. We had a whole team of cat themed alts in the SG, mine was Cryo Katt. Anyway, I know it's a longshot but if you're out there, I'm back!

• Like 1

Nemesis Conspiracy Theorist

"As often as it is said that not everything is a Nemesis plot is the most convincing evidence that everything is a Nemesis plot." 

Pazahar! I think that was his name! I must find him!

"As often as it is said that not everything is a Nemesis plot is the most convincing evidence that everything is a Nemesis plot." 

I had a dream that I once lived on Champion, then I work up on Excelsior.

Hopefully it was a good dream.

Lots of familiar names posting. Good to see!

Nice to see you, Cajun.

Indeed it was a good dream and now it never ends.

• Like 2

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

Ah yes more of these names are ringing a bell-LES and the Untouchables. I recall now that I moved from Bureau 13 to Safe Harbor. Myrmidon, Psigar, and Titan (Fiend) I think I teamed with you every now and then...Ah well, add me if you'd like; I'm on Excelsior. Still looking for Pazahar if he shows up. :]

• Like 1

I am so happy this game is back! My old main was a energy/ice blaster named Pure Blue Element. I was part of an sg but I don't remember its name but our leader's main was Dismember. Hope to see you all out there in our city again! May the Champion server live on.

That is kinda weird... so many champion people winding up on Excelsior, like me.

I wonder why that Is... I know my reasons, I was an RPG buff back in the old days of Champions, and thus the Champion server in the first superhero MMO was a natural... and of course, Champions fans were almost Universally Marvel fans, and Excelsior was Stan's thing.

I wonder how many of us were disappointed by champions online? The only things I miss in Homecoming are the swing lines (From Champions) and wall crawling (From DCUO)

Myself and Shotty Mario are back and re-rolling our alts and I'm running Strike Forces like crazy.

I think I saw "Bronx" in chat...so I'd better get my stuff off the Black Market while I still can. :D

I met Sandolphan on a Tarikoss the other day, they are still super cool.