Focused Feedback: Name Release Policy - Phase 1: Warning Mode

On 8/2/2022 at 9:37 AM, Astralock said:

Agreed.  There should be a two year policy on level 50 characters.  If you haven't logged on in two years, odds are that you are not coming back.

I just started playing again after 2 1/2 years (was out locked out of country due to COVID).

Just saying.

53 minutes ago, Logansan said:

I just started playing again after 2 1/2 years (was out locked out of country due to COVID).

Just saying.

But how often do we have global pandemics while many countries have xenophobic regimes that lock people out of the nation they live in? Once every hundred years? [monkeypox peers around the corner...] nm...

• Thumbs Up 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

On 8/3/2022 at 2:51 PM, Marbing said:

It’s all good, people’s opinions or misunderstandings don’t offend me like some. That’s their problem not mine.

I actually wouldn’t mind this, but I have over 100 toons so I’d need a couple of those extra slots… 😂

I would suggest from here on out for 50 per server. Not backdating it. So, anyone making an account from whatever date and beyond will start with 50.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 2