Best sets for Relentless Aeon and Invincible ITF

FUBARczar

14 minutes ago, Doomguide2005 said:

Thing is the Emps are combined a major chunk of the +def provided, resistance is covered by teammates and is actually extremely strong on the order of 70+ before considering any epic shields (vs S/L/E/N) nevermind Incarnate Abilities.  And yes unless they've negated the rule for Hard Mode you cannot be one-shot so a health bar that's constantly slammed to the top is rather nice.  If you are at full health you cannot be outright defeated although I admit I'm not sure about autohit unresistable stuff (but any AT is screwed at that point).  So we have about (warning napkin math) +140 def backed by high DDR, 70% resists, capped regen (2000%) and 7 of the 8 have potent AoE heals available.  Then tack on about +180 To Hit and capped damage, capped recharge on the Emps (Auras on 10 sec cooldowns) plus sorts of damage and to hit debuffs.   And all that is basically prior to epic choices i.e Power Boost/PBU, Armors, Soul Drain and we haven't touched Incarnate Abilities at all either.   Now are there other combos of ATs as tough, more than likely but I doubt there's much if anything tougher and harder to kill than those 8 would be.  If there is I'd love to hear and learn about it.  About the only thing I'd love to wiggle in there is Trick Arrow for its debuff resistance debuff but there's no way I'm seeing.

Ok it is not literally/technicians being one-shotted.  The damage comes in waves where death is ensured (Brickernauts, Romulus' Judgement, etc)  Or the damage simply  comes in so quickly from multiple attackers that there is no time to Regen anything without mitigating that damage with high damage resistance and/or defense.  

How many teammates can one Emp cover with Perma Fortitude?  Which is their only proactive survivability buff (+Def)/ incoming damage mitigation buff.  Regen and heals are after the fact 

Emps don't have potent AoE heals, they are average.  The only set with above average AoE heals are ElecAff, Pain and Time.  Technically Regen is not heals.

Emps shine in certain ways and at particular times but when building a super team they are not typically adding enough buffs, or DPS to whole team and don't have any debuffs to compensate and to justify their spot on a top end hard mode dream team with limited spots for buffers/debuffers. 

I am definitely thinking as a whole team, and Cold is better at +Def and +HP Frostworks often is underrated.  Cold also helps with very strong debuffs to Regen, Resistance, damage, healing and Defense.  

Kind buff damage like no other, and have huge +rech for the team, and debuff enemy damage.  

Thermal adds proactive damage mitigation, string heals, and great debuffs with -DMG, -END, -Recovery, -Regeneration, -Defense, -Resistance 

Additionally 2 Tanks/Brutes helps a lot with aggro management and ability to handle multiple spawns at a time, and not enough can be said for the benefit of killing things faster and high burst damage, this the benefit of two Blasters/Scrappers.  A great offense adds a lot to team survival and speed. 

Three Emps takes away from Min/Maxing a team. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking to the strength in diversity of mixing and matching sets in CoX what are some other interesting combos for 4 or 5 slots for buff/debuff...?

Time + ElecAff + Dark + Kin

FF + 2x Dark + Kin 

2x Cold + Pain + Kin 

FF + Therm + Kin + ElecAff 

2x Time + Therm + Rad

2x Time + 2x Nature 

And so on ..

• Thumbs Up 1

Recharge on Fort is base 60 seconds, duration 120 seconds.  So at the recharge cap an Empath can in theory cover 10 teammates.  They need 7 in this case.  It's doable but yes that's a workout to cover the team and only doable with a high recharge build.  Hasten 70, Adrenaline Boost 100, slotting ~100%, Speed Boost ×2 100%, leaving the last ~130% to set bonuses.  Meaning yes the Empaths personal defense is basically 2×3% IOs plus Maneuvers and Weave or about 18 to 20% making them very reliant on the team (staying tight together) to avoid getting splattered.  

Could it be done without the Empaths.  Sure but you give up options, the Auras, and unless it's Force Fields or Time no PB/PBU.  Thermal has nothing like AB and Pain's is single target and you lose the +defense on both.  And yeah I'm biased when it comes to Empaths but I'm also intimately familiar what its like to be on a GM team and just how fast you recover Health at that level of regen plus multiple HA firing if/when anyone does take a hit.  HA is pretty much identical to Pain, Thermal, Rad versions.  EAff has the potential to do more but it requires stacks of static to reach that potential and has nothing like RA to boost Regen though I admit I've no personal experience with EAff and how easily and rapidly one can reach max that potential heal value for 8 targets.   Okay I'll quit going fan boy for now ... it's the overall team that really caught my attention in any case.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, FUBARczar said:

Speaking to the strength in diversity of mixing and matching sets in CoX what are some other interesting combos for 4 or 5 slots for buff/debuff...?

Time + ElecAff + Dark + Kin

FF + 2x Dark + Kin 

2x Cold + Pain + Kin 

FF + Therm + Kin + ElecAff 

2x Time + Therm + Rad

2x Time + 2x Nature 

And so on ..

Electrical Affinity + Darkness Affinity + Kinetics + Thermal Radiation

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, FUBARczar said:

@Voltak if there were only for spots for buff/debuff on the team and ElecAff was one, then these would be some good combos...

ElecAff + ...

Time + Nature + Kinetics 

Or

FF + Thermal + Kinetics 

Or

Cold + Pain + Kinetics

I love this sooo much. 

Let me add other mixes

Elec Affinity +
Cold + Nature + Kinetics

If no Kinetics is available at all 

Then Elec Affinity +
Nature + Cold + Thermal 

If time is of the essence we can get 6 barriers in team 
Then 

EITHER one - Elec Affinity or  Nature , NOT BOTH

Cold x 2
Kinetics

If and when we get a rework to Force Field

Then Force field  (clarion radial and Powerbuild up shields) 
Kinetics
Nature or Elec Affinity 
Poison 

Done 

Experiments I want to run 

2 thermals 
2 empathy 

Max resists + maxed out regen for everyone permanently 

2 Forge + 2 Fortitude - lots of dmg buffs all over the place 

Plus barriers for the defenses on top of the fortitudes 

Each empathy can have enough recharge for 4 fortitudes , half the team, thus full coverage. 

Edited by Voltak
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Voltak said:

I love this sooo much. 

Let me add other mixes

Elec Affinity +
Cold + Nature + Kinetics

If no Kinetics is available at all 

Then Elec Affinity +
Nature + Cold + Thermal 

If time is of the essence we can get 6 barriers in team 
Then 

EITHER one - Elec Affinity or  Nature , NOT BOTH

Cold x 2
Kinetics

If and when we get a rework to Force Field

Then Force field  (clarion radial and Powerbuild up shields) 
Kinetics
Nature or Elec Affinity 
Poison 

Done 

Experiments I want to run 

2 thermals 
2 empathy 

Max resists + maxed out regen for everyone permanently 

2 Forge + 2 Fortitude - lots of dmg buffs all over the place 

Plus barriers for the defenses on top of the fortitudes 

Each empathy can have enough recharge for 4 fortitudes , half the team, thus full coverage. 

It just seems like Elec Affinity is such a strong base to build off of.

• Thumbs Up 1

Problem with this tier list is that is doesn't/can't consider the other powerset taken so its about useless to grade them as such. Controller with elec affinity will have their hands full unless they take a more passive control set, or neglect elec's potential, but that's not a problem with the set itself. A defender elec ont he other hand can give elec proper care and dps inbetween buffs/heals then elec becomes Tier 1. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know how to play it. You can't take into account the 'traps' you proposed because every single set has those same traps. Over buff, over heal, or not doing them enough. That's a person's ability to play the set and not a reason to diss the set itself. Its a lot of stuff with elec affinity and if you take them all then you have ot learn to manage. Same with a fire/kin troller, its overwhelming if you don't know what to do. Kin itself has a high skill threshold, you can't just spam the buffs/heals, you have to make sure your team can get them. And if the person needing a heal that's not by an enemy then your heal is useless.

FF in comparison is a Tier 2 at least, straight buffs and some cc when used right, especially in tunnels. But even if you only take the defense shields, this allows you to focus on your other powersets. Works great for a corruptor or controller. Symphony for example can focus on cc'ing everything with fear, debuff procs and roots between stun/holds. The shields work passively, coupled with leadership powerpool makes it a walking cc buff bot. Right mix of power pools and the build itself can be tier 1.

7 hours ago, Mr. Wimple said:

Problem with this tier list is that is doesn't/can't consider the other powerset taken so its about useless to grade them as such. Controller with elec affinity will have their hands full unless they take a more passive control set, or neglect elec's potential, but that's not a problem with the set itself. A defender elec ont he other hand can give elec proper care and dps inbetween buffs/heals then elec becomes Tier 1. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know how to play it. You can't take into account the 'traps' you proposed because every single set has those same traps. Over buff, over heal, or not doing them enough. That's a person's ability to play the set and not a reason to diss the set itself. Its a lot of stuff with elec affinity and if you take them all then you have ot learn to manage. Same with a fire/kin troller, its overwhelming if you don't know what to do. Kin itself has a high skill threshold, you can't just spam the buffs/heals, you have to make sure your team can get them. And if the person needing a heal that's not by an enemy then your heal is useless.

FF in comparison is a Tier 2 at least, straight buffs and some cc when used right, especially in tunnels. But even if you only take the defense shields, this allows you to focus on your other powersets. Works great for a corruptor or controller. Symphony for example can focus on cc'ing everything with fear, debuff procs and roots between stun/holds. The shields work passively, coupled with leadership powerpool makes it a walking cc buff bot. Right mix of power pools and the build itself can be tier 1.

Remember this is in the context of Invincible ITF and Relentless Aeon runs with limited Buff/Debuff spots on a min/max team.  So, you are waaaaaaaaaaaay overestimating FFs utility outside if shield buffing, especially on 4**** runs.  

And EAff is great but not sliced bread and cheese great, it's much more intricate.  And until I run tests like I proposed above I won't be convinced that with only 4 spots for buffers, that one should go to EAff on my Super-Team up. 

And no other Set has the level of trappings that EAff has, not even close.  Perhaps Empathy comes closest, prolly b/c people fall into Pure Empathy mode., "But I'm a lover, not a fighter!"  Kins can over Buff as well, but it's not built in like having a buff that only lasts for 5 seconds and other short buffs.  And Kin and others don't have Static, which is an extra lure for some.  

On 9/8/2022 at 4:40 AM, FUBARczar said:

How long does energizing circuit last?  Isn't that buff only 5 secs? Personally I wouldn't compare it to Force Feedback, because that's a bonus for attacking while EC is a buff instead of attacking.  It would be interesting to do a duo Pylon  test with various buffers to see which is the best add for team DPS 

I will say that ElecAff is a good team AoE healer (182 HP base). up on top with Pain (nullify pain (117 HP base) +soothing aura (44 HP base)) and Time (Temporal Mending (132 HP base + 4 ticks of 35 HP base along with slow and -Regen resistance)

*Base = Unenhanced

Numbers are for Corruptors.

The buffs don't last five seconds with the exception of the buff that works like the Force Feedback recharge + proc, except it works 100% of the time. 

It's better than the FF proc because it is guaranteed , it affects more than one player, it gives a big endurance boost. 

FF proc affects only one person and it is a chance only.  

So, yeah, it's clearly better. 

That recharge boost last 4-5 seconds and it works every time it is cast. 

It's a pretty sweet buff.
After 5-6 seconds it is recharged and ready to be used again. 
If you want or need endurance boost.  Not super important like the Absorbs
That's the only one that lasts so short. 

You don't have to use it every time it is recharged. 

So out of all the powers Elec Affinity has , you pick one power to say that the buffs last for 5 secs?  Where there is only one that last 5 secs and it is not like it's mandatory to use if it is recharged all the time, bro. 

12 hours ago, Voltak said:

The buffs don't last five seconds with the exception of the buff that works like the Force Feedback recharge + proc, except it works 100% of the time. 

It's better than the FF proc because it is guaranteed , it affects more than one player, it gives a big endurance boost. 

FF proc affects only one person and it is a chance only.  

So, yeah, it's clearly better. 

That recharge boost last 4-5 seconds and it works every time it is cast. 

It's a pretty sweet buff.
After 5-6 seconds it is recharged and ready to be used again. 
If you want or need endurance boost.  Not super important like the Absorbs
That's the only one that lasts so short. 

You don't have to use it every time it is recharged. 

So out of all the powers Elec Affinity has , you pick one power to say that the buffs last for 5 secs?  Where there is only one that last 5 secs and it is not like it's mandatory to use if it is recharged all the time, bro. 

I wasn't trying to say that all of its buffs only last for 5 seconds, just the one and it sticks out.  To keep it up on the team would mean that over 25% of all your castings would be that one and only buff.  Add in healing other buffs and debuffs and then we're looking at a much higher percentage.  In my mind I'd be asking myself all the time "is it worth it?"

The other EAff buffs are 30 or 60 seconds which I would also place on the shorter duration end of the spectrum.  120 - 240 secs is the range of length I would prefer, 60 secs is fine.  But under 30... 

The thing about the FF proc is that it is passive, a nice bonus if you get it, but it's not the purpose.  The purpose of the powers that I have it slotted in, is to do damage.  

I agree with what was said above.  EAff would be best leveraged on an MM.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thunder_crane said:

Anyone have a hardmode build for a Fire/Cold? Bit unsure what needs 6 slotting on the /cold side. 

+1, I just rolled a Fire/Cold specifically for the HMTFs and have no idea how to slot Cold.

Fire's easy.

59 minutes ago, hemij said:

+1, I just rolled a Fire/Cold specifically for the HMTFs and have no idea how to slot Cold.

Fire's easy.

I can't use Mids and it's going to depend somewhat on if you team primarily with the same folks and or PuG all the time with random builds.

• Infrigidate - varies from 1 up to 6 depending on how proc heavy you go.  I'd say it's not uncommon to see 4 on many when using procs.
  • Ice Shield - for HM i want them fully enhanced for defense.  That means at least 3 upwards to 5.  If 5 that's 1 LotG 7.5 and 4 Shield Wall (chasing E/N resists bonus)
  • Snow Storm - probably skipped, 1 slot wonder otherwise 
  • Glacial Shield - see Ice Shield.  Note both can tack on slots for resistance and defense uniques over stated amounts.  So potentially 6 slotted.
  • Frostwork - 5 or 6 slots for HM content.
  • Arctic Fog - 6 slots again want to fully enhance both resists and defense.
  • Benumb - 2 or 3 max recharge, add acc if needed (good global accuracy plus team To Hit buffs hopefully means acc enhancement is unnecessary.
  • Sleet - 2 or 3, get the recharge maxed
  • Heatloss - ensure maxed recharge (2 slots), otherwise up to 6 chasing set bonuses.

That be where my thinking would start and give and take from there based on overall build needs.

3 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

I can't use Mids and it's going to depend somewhat on if you team primarily with the same folks and or PuG all the time with random builds.

• Infrigidate - varies from 1 up to 6 depending on how proc heavy you go.  I'd say it's not uncommon to see 4 on many when using procs.
  • Ice Shield - 2-3 Slots including LotG +rech, add other slot for Defense uniques as needed
  • Snow Storm - probably skipped, 1 slot wonder otherwise 
  • Glacial Shield - see Ice Shield.  Note both can tack on slots for resistance and defense uniques over stated amounts.  So potentially 6 slotted.
  • Frostwork - 3 slot Heal/Recharge
  • Arctic Fog - 6 slots again want to fully enhance both resists and defense.
  • Benumb - 2 or 3 max recharge, add acc if needed (good global accuracy plus team To Hit buffs hopefully means acc enhancement is unnecessary.
  • Sleet - 2 or 3, get the recharge maxed or 5 Ragnorak depending on what your slotting can afford
  • Heatloss - ensure maxed recharge (2 slots), otherwise up to 6 chasing set bonuses.

That be where my thinking would start and give and take from there based on overall build needs.

*fixed

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, FUBARczar said:

*fixed

Can't argue with any of that.  Just offer options like 4 Shield Wall for the E, N resist bonus.  Just kind of depends on how slot starved you are.  5 sets of the Shield Wall, for example, is over 22% resistance which on an unknown team could be very nice to have especially during the second mission of the ITF.  But that is also very slot intensive.  I've seen builds with just a LotG 7.5 in the Shields but seems we agree they should at minimum fully enhance the defense which with LotG sets is 3 slots.   Or 5 or 6 slotted Frostwork for the recharge (either 7.5 in Panacea or 8.75 in Preventative Medicine).  Or what's the difference between 2× +5 boosted Heal/Rchg and 3× unboosted Heal/Rchg.  Enough to justify the slot?

Edited by Doomguide2005
Added to for clarity

2 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

Can't argue with any of that.  Just offer options like 4 Shield Wall for the E, N resist bonus.  Just kind of depends on how slot starved you are.  5 sets of the Shield Wall, for example, is over 22% resistance which on an unknown team could be very nice to have especially during the second mission of the ITF.  But that is also very slot intensive.  I've seen builds with just a LotG 7.5 in the Shields but seems we agree they should at minimum fully enhance the defense which with LotG sets is 3 slots.   Or 5 or 6 slotted Frostwork for the recharge (either 7.5 in Panacea or 8.75 in Preventative Medicine).  Or what's the difference between 2× +5 boosted Heal/Rchg and 3× unboosted Heal/Rchg.  Enough to justify the slot?

Roger...  I would just say as a rule of thumb, save slots for main offensive/defensive powers, once they are full then you can turn to your wish list

• Like 1

This is what I came up with. I think it's pretty clear I don't know what I'm doing lol. I'm trying to build for hardmode ITF mainly so I'm trying to focus on ranged def, as well as energy and neg. Would appreciate thoughts on the merits of having fly over SS+Burnout. Also have been told I should proc out a lot more powers and stop focusing on defense so much (and therefore get rid of agility core as it messes with proc chance)

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Corruptor
Primary Power Set: Fire Blast
Secondary Power Set: Cold Domination
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Flight
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Fire Blast

• (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (42) Thunderstrike - Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Thunderstrike - Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Thunderstrike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 1: Infrigidate

• (A) Shield Breaker - Defense Debuff
  • (3) Shield Breaker - Accuracy/Defense Debuff
  • (3) Shield Breaker - Defense Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (5) Shield Breaker - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 2: Fire Ball

• (A) Bombardment - Damage
  • (17) Bombardment - Accuracy/Recharge/Endurance
  • (17) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance
  • (25) Bombardment - Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (40) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 4: Maneuvers

• (A) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (43) Red Fortune - Defense/Recharge
  • (46) Red Fortune - Defense
  • (46) Red Fortune - Endurance
  • (46) Red Fortune - Endurance/Recharge
  • (48) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 6: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (7) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 8: Rain of Fire

• (A) Artillery - Endurance/Recharge/Range
  • (9) Artillery - Accuracy/Recharge/Range
  • (13) Artillery - Accuracy/Damage
  • (13) Artillery - Damage/Endurance
  • (15) Artillery - Damage/Recharge
  • (15) Artillery - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 10: Ice Shield

• (A) Kismet - Accuracy +6%
  • (11) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (11) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 12: Boxing

• (A) Empty

Level 14: Hover

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed

Level 16: Tough

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (48) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (50) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 18: Blaze

• (A) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Accuracy/Damage
  • (19) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Damage/Recharge
  • (19) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Recharge/Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (23) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (23) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (25) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 20: Glacial Shield

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (21) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (21) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance

Level 22: Weave

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (50) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (50) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 24: Super Speed

• (A) Winter's Gift - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
  • (40) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%)

Level 26: Blazing Bolt

• (A) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (27) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Damage
  • (27) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (36) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (37) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Interrupt
  • (37) Calibrated Accuracy - Accuracy/Range

Level 28: Frostwork

• (A) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • (29) Numina's Convalesence - Heal/Recharge
  • (29) Numina's Convalesence - Heal

Level 30: Arctic Fog

• (A) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (31) Red Fortune - Defense/Recharge
  • (31) Red Fortune - Endurance/Recharge
  • (31) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Red Fortune - Defense
  • (33) Red Fortune - Endurance

Level 32: Inferno

• (A) Superior Scourging Blast - RechargeTime/PBAoE +End
  • (33) Superior Scourging Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (34) Superior Scourging Blast - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (34) Eradication - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Eradication - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (36) Eradication - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 35: Benumb

• (36) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 38: Sleet

• (A) Ragnarok - Chance for Knockdown
  • (39) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (40) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance

Level 41: Burnout

Level 44: Dark Embrace

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (45) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (45) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (45) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 47: Heat Loss

• (48) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 49: Tactics

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Scourge 
Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Empty

Level 2: Rest

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Swift

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Health

• (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (5) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb
  • (7) Miracle - +Recovery

Level 1: Hurdle

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Stamina

• (A) Performance Shifter - EndMod
  • (9) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End

Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment 
Level 24: Speed Phase 
------------

• (A) Empty
Level 2: Rest
  • (A) Empty
Level 1: Swift
  • (A) Empty
Level 1: Health
  • (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (5) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb
  • (7) Miracle - +Recovery
Level 1: Hurdle
  • (A) Empty
Level 1: Stamina
  • (A) Performance Shifter - EndMod
  • (9) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
Level 24: Afterburner 

Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment 
------------

Edited by thunder_crane

Jumping in to add that 

Widows, especially Fortunatas, need to be included in some of these lists. 

The buffs they bring to the team, the low resistance to Psy dmg (or no resistance in some cases) all over the ITF, and their extremely high level of defenses with scaling resistances are a very good help to almost any team make up. 

Hybrid builds are extremely potent in ST dmg as well. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WitchofDread said:

For therm which would be best:

Sonic/Therm

Dark/Therm

Corr or Def?

I'd lean towards Corruptor just because of the damage cap.  I'd hate to join a team where there's lots of +damage (enough to cap everyone at +400%) because that team likely also has plentiful other buffs/debuffs to make the difference in scales irrelevant.  That scale edge becomes more and more important as the number of support types fall (either smaller team or less support on team) increasingly favoring Defenders in most cases.

• 3 months later
On 9/6/2022 at 11:22 AM, FUBARczar said:

This doesn't take away from traps, It just doesn't keep up on fast moving Relentless/Invincible teams.  It just doesn't have as much to offer in these narrow circumstances.

(After literally taking away from Traps…)