One Defender To Rule Them All

StriderIV

First off, forgive my LOTR cheese 😆

Anyways, recently had baby #4 and gameplay time has been pretty low haha. I can get on later some evenings now, and I’m looking to slow level a Defender (or possibly Corruptor if the pairing is better there).

These are some combos I have in mind, and I’d love to hear other’s opinions (or suggestions of other pairings!):

Elec/Elec Defender: I hear it is a bit more difficult to pilot, but that it brings a TON to any team. Really good for tough content.

Thermal/Ice Defender: Just a cool concept. Ice brings some safety and Thermal really seems like a Jack of all trades.

Elec/Thermal Corruptor: So I just saw this build posted the other day and it seems like it’d be an amazing Sapper, while still bringing good buffs/debuffs to the team.

Fire/Kin Corruptor: Seems like hell on wheels! Probably pushes to max Corruptor damage, and most teams love a kin.

Water/Storm Defender: I could see this being a total end hog… but an offensive powerhouse for a Defender. That being said, not sure how it’d fair in team environments (I tend to team a lot), or in the new HM content.

Would love to hear thoughts/suggestions!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StriderIV said:

Elec/Elec Defender: I hear it is a bit more difficult to pilot, but that it brings a TON to any team. Really good for tough content.

You heard correctly.  I've mained a Dark Defender for ages, and this combo became a favorite of mine 'til a change in job and hours (and fantasy football) mucked with my play time.  It's a terrific combo but very busy.  Almost too busy....I'm not a great gamer.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Storm/Water played as a Mad King will do and go anywhere, and with the shift in power choices it levels a lot smoother now. Link in signature will take you to a ton of info on it, there’s a water specific build in one of the other threads I posted last week.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ignatz the Insane said:

You heard correctly.  I've mained a Dark Defender for ages, and this combo became a favorite of mine 'til a change in job and hours (and fantasy football) mucked with my play time.  It's a terrific combo but very busy.  Almost too busy....I'm not a great gamer.  

My first toon to solo through Praetoria on Homecoming (all solo, all arcs) was an Electric/Electric defender.  After playing way too many Defenders on live, I found this toon to be very smooth and successful, though slow at times.  I'm also not a power gamer by any stretch.  Of course, last week, I saw an Elec/Elec corrupter and wondered how that compares to the defender.  I might need to roll one and see.  Have you also considered Traps?

Edited by wRECk69

6 hours ago, Sir Myshkin said:

Storm/Water played as a Mad King will do and go anywhere, and with the shift in power choices it levels a lot smoother now. Link in signature will take you to a ton of info on it, there’s a water specific build in one of the other threads I posted last week.

Appreciate this Myshkin! The fun factor definitely seems high for this combo.

7 hours ago, Ignatz the Insane said:

Thanks Ig! It does some pretty busy. Coming from a Scrapper/Tanker main, I’m sure it’ll seem even more so 😆

8 hours ago, wRECk69 said:

My first toon to solo through Praetoria on Homecoming (all solo, all arcs) was an Electric/Electric defender.  After playing way too many Defenders on live, I found this toon to be very smooth and successful, though slow at times.  I'm also not a power gamer by any stretch.  Of course, last week, I saw an Elec/Elec corrupter and wondered how that compares to the defender.  I might need to roll one and see.  Have you also considered Traps?

I run my Elec/Elec as a Corr and I really like it. It's super fun to see Scourge on top of Shocked. Whether it's gimped compared to the Defender version? Idk, but it's still effective and I have fun.

• Thumbs Up 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

30 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

I run my Elec/Elec as a Corr and I really like it. It's super fun to see Scourge on top of Shocked. Whether it's gimped compared to the Defender version? Idk, but it's still effective and I have fun.

Not related, but I've been having a blast on a petless necro/elec. An endless supply of "pets" that you don't have to control or resummon that allow you to chain the powers back on to yourself. 

As long as you keep attacking it just chews through things with 2 self heals, bottomless endurance and rapidly refreshing absorb shielding on yourself. No aoe though haha.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Frosticus said:

Not related, but I've been having a blast on a petless necro/elec. An endless supply of "pets" that you don't have to control or resummon that allow you to chain the powers back on to yourself. 

As long as you keep attacking it just chews through things with 2 self heals, bottomless endurance and rapidly refreshing absorb shielding on yourself. No aoe though haha.

That is a nice bit of synergy there!

I have a Storm/water defender and an Elec Affinity/Water defender. Hard to say which are my main. Love water blast since late live and Electric Affinity has a lot of pluses. Storm is Storm, a force of nature to be reckoned with. With the proc heavy FF +recharge in various places you can have multiple lightning storms and tornadoes ravaging the field of batttle.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Psylenz0511 said:

I have a Storm/water defender and an Elec Affinity/Water defender. Hard to say which are my main. Love water blast since late live and Electric Affinity has a lot of pluses. Storm is Storm, a force of nature to be reckoned with. With the proc heavy FF +recharge in various places you can have multiple lightning storms and tornadoes ravaging the field of batttle.

Water blast is just a TON of fun. I do actually have a Water/Cold Corruptor, but I colored the water black and it looks like he’s controlling shadows.

• Like 1

Cold/Sonic. Craps out a LOT of -RES and buffs defense for all. Can turn of team of auto-brawlers in to murder borgs. If you get paired with someone on the team that caps everyone's DMG then you just went flying past the damage cap.  Seen this combo turn a crap team to a good team plenty of times.

• Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, SomeGuy said:

Cold/Sonic. Craps out a LOT of -RES and buffs defense for all. Can turn of team of auto-brawlers in to murder borgs. If you get paired with someone on the team that caps everyone's DMG then you just went flying past the damage cap.  Seen this combo turn a crap team to a good team plenty of times.

I could see this combo absolutely neuter tough targets.

8 hours ago, StriderIV said:

I could see this combo absolutely neuter tough targets.

I was solo hunting GMs/AVs with this guy. It absolutely does. I could be in trials, pop Lore, and solo bosses in a reasonable time.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/24/2022 at 12:52 AM, StriderIV said:

Anyways, recently had baby #4 and gameplay time has been pretty low haha. I can get on later some evenings now, and I’m looking to slow level a Defender (or possibly Corruptor if the pairing is better there).

Congrats on the new RL Lowbie.  Next 18 years are spoken for, more or less... but every moment you get with 'em is valuable.  

These are some combos I have in mind, and I’d love to hear other’s opinions (or suggestions of other pairings!):

Water/Storm Defender: I could see this being a total end hog… but an offensive powerhouse for a Defender. That being said, not sure how it’d fair in team environments (I tend to team a lot), or in the new HM content.

Would love to hear thoughts/suggestions!

So it'd be a Storm/Water defender (the order you had was Corruptor version), and once you get past the "knockback everywhere!" mechanic you'll have a blast.  Stormfenders are very tanky, in that you can wade right into the dust-up and if you don't get tagged by the opening salvo, once Hurricane debuffs the ToHit on nearly everything, it's just a matter of how much damage can you crank out, cos nothing's going to hit you consistently even if they stay standing long enough to get an attack off.   With /Water you're going to see even more KB (and KU) so that'll be your soft interrupts/holds, keeping everything off their feet.   Gale is basically an on-demand KB cone, which if you put Sudden Acceleration's KB/KD conversion IO in, becomes an on-demand "sit yer ass down!" with a trivial amount of damage.   

The downside : Lots o' toggles!  Storm is an End hog with Snow Storm and Hurricane toggles, and the end cost of Lightning Storm, Freezing Rain, and Tornado don't help either.  I just got my Storm/Elec to 50, and the ONLY saving grace has been the End refunds on the Elec blast attacks - /Water won't give you that, so triple-slot Stamina and/or put End Reduction everywhere you can.  You might also need to spec for Cardiac as your Alpha Incarnate (as I am), again to eke out as much global End savings as you can muster.  And yeah, Defenders don't damage as much as Blasters or Sents, or Corruptors, but they get better debuff numbers. Solo, you'll work harder, but teams you won't have to worry about the DPS numbers anyway.

For teams, Storm can be a little ... chaotic.  Your main debuff powers are Hurricane's -ToHit, the Slow from Snow Storm and Freezing Rain, and the -Defense and Stun from Tornado.  Freezing Rain has KD, Hurricane has a constant Repel and occasional KB, and Tornado is a roller coaster ride of repeated KU and KB.   All that together means that if you don't reposition yourself constantly, you're going to be scattering spawns all over the place - you have to learn to find corners to stuff things into, and then back up JUST enough not to shove them up the walls.  Lightning Storm will kick things away from it (and they'll run away even if not being thrown) so learn to deploy it off to one side, perhaps as a screen for your squishies so no melee mobs can get close.   EB's however can be locked down HARD by Storm - between Snow Storm's AoE slow, Lightning Storm's constant damage, end drain, fear, and knock effects, and Hurricane's -ToHit, most Elites have their hands full and won't be able to attack nearly as much.  But, that's only if you follow the tank right up to them - if you stay at range you're toast. 

Lastly, Storm's heal (O2 Boost) is teammate only.  You cannot heal yourself with it, so keep insps stocked and consider slotting +Heal procs in some of your powers to get a top-off now and again.

Edited by MistressOhm
  • Thanks 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

2 hours ago, MistressOhm said:

Congrats on the new RL Lowbie.  Next 18 years are spoken for, more or less... but every moment you get with 'em is valuable.  

So it'd be a Storm/Water defender (the order you had was Corruptor version), and once you get past the "knockback everywhere!" mechanic you'll have a blast.  Stormfenders are very tanky, in that you can wade right into the dust-up and if you don't get tagged by the opening salvo, once Hurricane debuffs the ToHit on nearly everything, it's just a matter of how much damage can you crank out, cos nothing's going to hit you consistently even if they stay standing long enough to get an attack off.   With /Water you're going to see even more KB (and KU) so that'll be your soft interrupts/holds, keeping everything off their feet.   Gale is basically an on-demand KB cone, which if you put Sudden Acceleration's KB/KD conversion IO in, becomes an on-demand "sit yer ass down!" with a trivial amount of damage.   

The downside : Lots o' toggles!  Storm is an End hog with Snow Storm and Hurricane toggles, and the end cost of Lightning Storm, Freezing Rain, and Tornado don't help either.  I just got my Storm/Elec to 50, and the ONLY saving grace has been the End refunds on the Elec blast attacks - /Water won't give you that, so triple-slot Stamina and/or put End Reduction everywhere you can.  You might also need to spec for Cardiac as your Alpha Incarnate (as I am), again to eke out as much global End savings as you can muster.  And yeah, Defenders don't damage as much as Blasters or Sents, or Corruptors, but they get better debuff numbers. Solo, you'll work harder, but teams you won't have to worry about the DPS numbers anyway.

For teams, Storm can be a little ... chaotic.  Your main debuff powers are Hurricane's -ToHit, the Slow from Snow Storm and Freezing Rain, and the -Defense and Stun from Tornado.  Freezing Rain has KD, Hurricane has a constant Repel and occasional KB, and Tornado is a roller coaster ride of repeated KU and KB.   All that together means that if you don't reposition yourself constantly, you're going to be scattering spawns all over the place - you have to learn to find corners to stuff things into, and then back up JUST enough not to shove them up the walls.  Lightning Storm will kick things away from it (and they'll run away even if not being thrown) so learn to deploy it off to one side, perhaps as a screen for your squishies so no melee mobs can get close.   EB's however can be locked down HARD by Storm - between Snow Storm's AoE slow, Lightning Storm's constant damage, end drain, fear, and knock effects, and Hurricane's -ToHit, most Elites have their hands full and won't be able to attack nearly as much.  But, that's only if you follow the tank right up to them - if you stay at range you're toast. 

Lastly, Storm's heal (O2 Boost) is teammate only.  You cannot heal yourself with it, so keep insps stocked and consider slotting +Heal procs in some of your powers to get a top-off now and again.

I appreciate this so much!

Any specific incarnates you’d recommend?

2 minutes ago, StriderIV said:

I appreciate this so much!

Any specific incarnates you’d recommend?

Other than Cardiac for End discount, I'd not be the one to ask on that, I'm a newly-minted 50 that hasn't dove into the deep end of the Well of the Furies yet. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

10 hours ago, MistressOhm said:

<snip> it's just a matter of how much damage can you crank out, cos nothing's going to hit you consistently even if they stay standing long enough to get an attack off.   With /Water you're going to see even more KB (and KU) so that'll be your soft interrupts/holds, keeping everything off their feet.   Gale is basically an on-demand KB cone, which if you put Sudden Acceleration's KB/KD conversion IO in, becomes an on-demand "sit yer ass down!" with a trivial amount of damage.

I slot tornado with the KB > KD proc and it too becomes a sit down and shut up ability

I slot Miracle +End and Numina's Reovery/Regen proc in HEALTH, and the Performance Shifter proc in stamina with two other End Mod IOs

For teams, Storm can be a little ... chaotic.  Your main debuff powers are Hurricane's -ToHit, the Slow from Snow Storm and Freezing Rain, and the -Defense and Stun from Tornado.  Freezing Rain has KD, Hurricane has a constant Repel and occasional KB, and Tornado is a roller coaster ride of repeated KU and KB.   All that together means that if you don't reposition yourself constantly, you're going to be scattering spawns all over the place

QFT

- you have to learn to find corners to stuff things into, and then back up JUST enough not to shove them up the walls.  Lightning Storm will kick things away from it (and they'll run away even if not being thrown) so learn to deploy it off to one side, perhaps as a screen for your squishies so no melee mobs can get close.   EB's however can be locked down HARD by Storm - between Snow Storm's AoE slow, Lightning Storm's constant damage, end drain, fear, and knock effects, and Hurricane's -ToHit, most Elites have their hands full and won't be able to attack nearly as much.  But, that's only if you follow the tank right up to them - if you stay at range you're toast. 

Remember, Hurricane is a toggle. You can turn it off and then turn it on again! It works with jumping but I use hover to help place storms higher over spawns to create a natural Knock DOWN effect

You Can heal yourself with dehydrate on a Storm / Water Defender!! And Dehydrate comes with its own spiffy foe debuff.

Points to ponder, have fun storming

10 hours ago, MistressOhm said:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hover with Hurricane makes for a good KD tactic, yes.  Hover + Evasive Maneuvers gives you a bit more repositioning speed, so if something does 'break out' of your Hurricane corral, you can usually wrangle it back.  Snow Storm is good to keep fast-moving mobs in check (looking at you, Warwolves).  Downside: Oh hell more toggles... smh.

The trouble with the KB/KD conversion IO is that it actually lessens the magnitude of KB to turn it into KD, which means whatever you slot it into loses some knock ability against bosses.  Also, Tornado has a high-mag Fear effect, so anything not stunned / thrown about is going to scatter under their own power anyway.   That's why I went with Gale KB/KD instead of Tornado, it becomes a simple "knock a few things down" cone, not nearly as random.   But, /Water's blasts are like this already, or could be, so... it all depends on what fits the playstyle.  

Hurricane does need a Recharge mod to make it a binary toggle, otherwise you've got a few seconds between turning it off and turning it back on again.  Thankfully, most -ToHit debuff sets have a Recharge IO in them, and the -Range and -ToHit debuffs persist for a few seconds once out of the wind.

Lightning Storm can be made perma with one Recharge, as long as you've the end to power them repeatedly.  I've heard of Stormies popping more than one at the same time, but my old one always dies as the new one manifests, so I'm likely right on the edge with one Recharge.

I'll have to think about Perf Shifter +End proc in Stamina and the two health +End and +Recovery procs in Health, but as stated, I'm getting significant amounts of End refunded with all of my /Elec attacks, too. 

Edited by MistressOhm

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

• 5 months later
On 10/24/2022 at 7:45 PM, Sir Myshkin said:

Sorry for the necro and random tag @Sir Myshkin but do you have a build for a Storm/Water Defender posted somewhere? I looked through your Mad King and Proc Monster posts and found other combinations with storm, but couldn't find one for Storm/Water.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:45 AM, Sir Myshkin said:

8 hours ago, Deathstrik3 said:

Sorry for the necro and random tag @Sir Myshkin but do you have a build for a Storm/Water Defender posted somewhere? I looked through your Mad King and Proc Monster posts and found other combinations with storm, but couldn't find one for Storm/Water.

I’d be very interested if you could share it in this thread as well. Probably is gonna be even better with the Water Blast changes coming next patch.

Of course there's one of these. @Deathstrik3, @BuiltDifferent5

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Mad King Special: Level 50 Magic Defender
Primary Power Set: Storm Summoning
Secondary Power Set: Water Blast
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Force of Will
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Power Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gale -- PstBls-Dam%(A), JvlVll-Dam%(3), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(3), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43)
Level 1: Aqua Bolt -- SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(A), EntChs-Heal%(42), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(50), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Hydro Blast -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7)
Level 4: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 6: Steamy Mist -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(9), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-Max HP%(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(11)
Level 8: Freezing Rain -- SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Ann-ResDeb%(42)
Level 10: Weaken Resolve -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 12: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(15), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(15), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(17)
Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), HO:Ribo(19)
Level 16: Weave -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(19), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Rct-Def/Rchg(43), Rct-ResDam%(45)
Level 18: Mighty Leap -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 20: Water Burst -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), PstBls-Dam%(21), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), ExpStr-Dam%(37), FrcFdb-Rechg%(40)
Level 22: Dehydrate -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), TchoftheN-Heal(23), TchoftheN-%Dam(25), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(31), GldJvl-Dam%(31)
Level 24: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A), GssSynFr--Build%(25)
Level 26: Tornado -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(27), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(29), AchHee-ResDeb%(29), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(31)
Level 28: Victory Rush -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 30: Unleash Potential -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(48), Ksm-ToHit+(48)
Level 32: Lightning Storm -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(33), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Dcm-Build%(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 35: Water Jet -- Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(36), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Apc-Acc/Rchg(36), Apc-Dam%(37), GldJvl-Dam%(37)
Level 38: Geyser -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(39), PstBls-Dam%(39), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(40)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 44: Temp Invulnerability -- GldArm-ResDam(A), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(45), GldArm-End/Res(45), GldArm-3defTpProc(46)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Vigilance
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(46), Mrc-Rcvry+(46), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(48)
Level 1: Combo Level 1
Level 1: Combo Level 2
Level 1: Combo Level 3
Level 18: Takeoff
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Clarion Core Epiphany
Level 50: Support Radial Embodiment
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
		|MxDz;1927;814;1628;HEX;|
		|78DA7594CB6B135114C6BF994CAC7D374D9FF69DDA367DA5491F2E45B456FA9262C|
		|12E4348266D204D4A92AA5DA8A07421285837551197625D2A52B7822082FE07EE5C|
		|54177DEBC2858CA773EED59B940C84F9CD77EE39F73C6EEEF48DD1922F9FA7CE412|
		|BBB100FA5D3C151336A262266CA391D9A8F85414FC57428D23A194BCCB7CE2E99E1|
		|58285E4062935C173CBF1C8DFA6633C9D462707679713199A0950DFFAC574289793|
		|3E29B0B658E96D20E19D77862C14C99898C4F42E94C3219F78DC5E61732E45BC95F|
		|C954D80C26A3C1B9583C5E6E4B53668822A617624B45F6376563462A2F2EC5C2BE9|
		|9E4750A3F4DD1CDD44A1DA5E7A3DF3D1DEA63398077F40E18D0E17108F866D8D083|
		|55DD869BEDC79C36796D37D648F01808E0253B05F08AE1163969AA93063F5B0C0C4|
		|91861382177D2A98D0EC5893E2C7A709FCCCEFFD12CA713D59A70AD603809B7849F|
		|9C5C117E4BF8C5F080C214A839151CA947BF120C4A183644695BEC94F602856A4E8|
		|5784F71DC065C14AB58C9CA2896599561C221608CA102E31226196873942ADE5A29|
		|6AE9B3C94025CE92603860D09272B5EC72ECB073257619BAB0274771E01063DB67E|
		|8C32143862A70A915B8F095FB7D9B86E4563770E30D1F872A6C4A1007A40DBAD386|
		|D358E1FABBE4D8EE50986A354C355EF3D635782BC1CD50873A8666943905F4B1E2A|
		|6726BD58ED462841B51870DDEE921BDEA95529CF5D865CB291C48386468C4BE0431|
		|B06679B45FF4000D6A471AD0CA555EA35E352916BD49CE74002E097F60CF698DA2B|
		|6A865B7609DDE5D06057B2CE18984A70C6D78264174EF2E75CFA386F1C0CF9676F4|
		|4BF04918D0C510021244F756294C8792B9D181415ED2893312C4083BE550BBE4103|
		|E5210AFE2AD79D10B719E047CA225BD4A9E8E5E0CC893E6971060E8C720838766EA|
		|539CE81612E1AAC8E25767E0979DBE4C4352EE0ECB6A34B22F205BA46B612A8F3E6|
		|364DF3DF461EBDB45A46B597A3F27B373DCE265CB6E8E85EEB13659E3554DC08466|
		|8F34806D36EDE538113FD2C5E15967D8AAC9CEDDFA9E2BFCC8159E7767FF8FAD9E3|
		|CF5FBF3E8813CFA501E7D388F5E58917D4D5B976AA92675629EAA1C61D29D236CE4|
		|0A1F3C39C25F265209A6|

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Myshkin said:

Of course there's one of these. @Deathstrik3, @BuiltDifferent5

Hide contents

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Mad King Special: Level 50 Magic Defender
Primary Power Set: Storm Summoning
Secondary Power Set: Water Blast
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Force of Will
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Power Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gale -- PstBls-Dam%(A), JvlVll-Dam%(3), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(3), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43)
Level 1: Aqua Bolt -- SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(A), EntChs-Heal%(42), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(50), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 2: Hydro Blast -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7)
Level 4: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 6: Steamy Mist -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(9), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-Max HP%(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(11)
Level 8: Freezing Rain -- SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), Ann-ResDeb%(42)
Level 10: Weaken Resolve -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 12: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def(15), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(15), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(17)
Level 14: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), HO:Ribo(19)
Level 16: Weave -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(19), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Rct-Def/Rchg(43), Rct-ResDam%(45)
Level 18: Mighty Leap -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 20: Water Burst -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), PstBls-Dam%(21), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), ExpStr-Dam%(37), FrcFdb-Rechg%(40)
Level 22: Dehydrate -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), TchoftheN-Heal(23), TchoftheN-%Dam(25), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(31), GldJvl-Dam%(31)
Level 24: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A), GssSynFr--Build%(25)
Level 26: Tornado -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(27), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(29), AchHee-ResDeb%(29), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(31)
Level 28: Victory Rush -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 30: Unleash Potential -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(48), Ksm-ToHit+(48)
Level 32: Lightning Storm -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(33), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Dcm-Build%(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 35: Water Jet -- Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(36), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Apc-Acc/Rchg(36), Apc-Dam%(37), GldJvl-Dam%(37)
Level 38: Geyser -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(39), PstBls-Dam%(39), IceMisTrmt-+ColdDmg(40)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 44: Temp Invulnerability -- GldArm-ResDam(A), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(45), GldArm-End/Res(45), GldArm-3defTpProc(46)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Vigilance
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(46), Mrc-Rcvry+(46), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(48)
Level 1: Combo Level 1
Level 1: Combo Level 2
Level 1: Combo Level 3
Level 18: Takeoff
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 50: Degenerative Radial Flawless Interface
Level 50: Pyronic Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Clarion Core Epiphany
Level 50: Support Radial Embodiment
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|MxDz;1927;814;1628;HEX;|
		|78DA7594CB6B135114C6BF994CAC7D374D9FF69DDA367DA5491F2E45B456FA9262C|
		|12E4348266D204D4A92AA5DA8A07421285837551197625D2A52B7822082FE07EE5C|