Atlas zone map not showing up

PrivateP90x

Zone Maps are typically Fogged on a new Toon unless you explore them or use the Reveal Power from P2W Vendor.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

8 hours ago, Marine X said:

Zone Maps are typically Fogged on a new Toon unless you explore them or use the Reveal Power from P2W Vendor.

Yes, zone maps for a new toon are fogged.  The OP's map is blacked out, which is not the same thing.

This is what fogged map looks like, compare it to the OP's map.

973794666_Screenshot(540).png.ecbb63f5406994659494067d956d43ec.png

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

2 hours ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

Yes, zone maps for a new toon are fogged.  The OP's map is blacked out, which is not the same thing.

This is what fogged map looks like, compare it to the OP's map.

973794666_Screenshot(540).png.ecbb63f5406994659494067d956d43ec.png

OP has different contrast settings than you. They have their blacks set at a deeper setting than you do. If they lighten the contrast it will look like yours.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

• 2 weeks later
On 2/16/2023 at 9:24 PM, Arc-Mage said:

OP has different contrast settings than you. They have their blacks set at a deeper setting than you do. If they lighten the contrast it will look like yours.

I haven't changed my contrast settings, all other maps looked normal on that toon, even went over to Kings Row to check.

Edited by PrivateP90x

Daddy Long Legs on Indom | Son of a Dirt Bag

44 minutes ago, PrivateP90x said:

I haven't changed my contrast settings, all other maps looked normal on that toon, even went over to Kings Row to check.

The map is working properly removing fog of war as you move around the zone. What stands out in the photo you linked is how black your blacks are set at. This must be a contrast or opaqueness setting in the game or your monitor.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

17 minutes ago, Arc-Mage said:

The map is working properly removing fog of war as you move around the zone. What stands out in the photo you linked is how black your blacks are set at. This must be a contrast or opaqueness setting in the game or your monitor.

I haven't changed my contrast settings on homecoming or my monitors since I got them respectively.

Daddy Long Legs on Indom | Son of a Dirt Bag

2 hours ago, PrivateP90x said:

I haven't changed my contrast settings on homecoming or my monitors since I got them respectively.

That doesn’t necessarily mean the settings have not been changed. I’d really start by looking at both of those.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.