Goldside Shop Keeper / Price Gouger Badge

Zepp

Goldsiders can log off in the shop in the Winter Forest to get the necessary time for this badge, but never actually receive the badge. I would like this to be unlocked for Goldsiders.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

2 minutes ago, Zepp said:

Goldsiders can log off in the shop in the Winter Forest to get the necessary time for this badge, but never actually receive the badge. I would like this to be unlocked for Goldsiders.

Depends if you're Loyalist or Resistance if you get the badge.    Shopkeeper, Commuter, and Pilot all are like that.  (Pilot would be the Loyalist one)

So, Gold can get them and can switch pre-20.   But yea, my level 50 Goldsider can't get Pilot since she's Resistance.  And using Ouro to do a Praetorian Morality arc doesn't work

You can get the time for the badge, but you can't get the badge. With Commuter and Pilot I don't believe you can even get the logout time for those (although we should have access to commuter as well)
image.png.eb4c198050c46e5d92a3484489db4b97.png

If you log out at a day job location, regardless of whether you can get the badge or not due to alignment, you still get progress towards the badge for when you become the correct alignment. That is all day job badges to the best of my knowledge. (Edit: They just may not show if you are the wrong alignment.)

Edit again: Also, agreed on Praetorians need to be able to earn their badges. They have train stations. Why isn't there a gold side version of Commuter? (Though I do understand Shop Keeper/Price Gouger. Since Powers Division isn't supposed to be holding a secret ID as a store owner as a full-time law enforcer in a totalitarian society.)

Edit x3: For clarification: I am not opposed to the OP. I am just saying I do understand that specific badge being the way it is.

Edited by Rudra

2 hours ago, Zepp said:

You can get the time for the badge, but you can't get the badge. With Commuter and Pilot I don't believe you can even get the logout time for those (although we should have access to commuter as well)
image.png.eb4c198050c46e5d92a3484489db4b97.png

Yes.  As a Loyalist, you can get the Pilot badge.   As a Resistance member, you can get Shop Keeper & Commuter.   My level 50 Resistance Member has Commuter & Shop Keeper.   Since they were over 20 when the Arachnos Flyer showed up in Echo Plaza, she only has the time filled at 100%.

Pre-20 Praetorians can get all three badges if they switch sides after they get the 100% done.

Edited by lemming
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, lemming said:

Yes.  As a Loyalist, you can get the Pilot badge.   As a Resistance member, you can get Shop Keeper & Commuter.   My level 50 Resistance Member has Commuter & Shop Keeper.   Since they were over 20 when the Arachnos Flyer showed up in Echo Plaza, she only has the time filled at 100%.

Pre-20 Praetorians can get all three badges if they switch sides after they get the 100% done.

So Tailor works for either (Echo Plaza)
Pilot is Loyalist only (Echo Plaza)
Shop Keeper is Resistance only (Winter Forest)
Commuter is Resistance only (Spooky Atlas via Null)

And post-20 it is impossible to switch alignment goldside (something else that should be fixed).

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 1:37 PM, Zepp said:

And post-20 it is impossible to switch alignment goldside (something else that should be fixed).

I thought you could do the O-zone arc and swap alignments that way, to a hero or a villain? Or do you mean swapping from Resistance to Loyalist?

1 minute ago, Rudra said:

My guess is Resistance-Loyalist. However, I thought you could still change that by doing the single player alignment missions in Ouroboros.

Nope. You can run them and you still make the choice which counts toward the badges, but it doesn't change your current Loyalist/Resistance alignment.

10 hours ago, Arbegla said:

I thought you could do the O-zone arc and swap alignments that way, to a hero or a villain? Or do you mean swapping from Resistance to Loyalist?

You can't switch between Loyalist and Resistance, and if you convert to a dirty Primal Earther alignment you can never be aligned with the glorious goldside again...