Some guy keeps quitting the TF

MoonSheep

So there I am with my friends running our weekly +4 x8 enemies buffed Synapse all nighter TF on our melee only pain domination/energy blast defender team and some guy finds his way in each week and then quits

We stay quiet when he’s on the team as he’s often trying to make nefarious gothic sounds but we thought he had a cold or something lodged in his throat

We often try to begin battle but have to slow right down when he gets caught in his ridiculously long black cape, it smells like a damp castle - where did he even get it from? It looks ancient. He doesn’t come into the brighter rooms with us and says that it “burns” his skin. He’s not even that pale if you ask me, just malnourished

The team once had to wait 20 full minutes after completing a mission as he wouldn’t leave the cave map until it was dark outside

Can you believe some people?

😉

Edited by MoonSheep
  • Like 1
  • Haha 30
  • Thumbs Up 1

The one from the Banana Splits, right?

Edited by High_Beam

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

7 hours ago, MoonSheep said:

melee only pain domination/energy blast defender

What does it mean that immediately after reading this, I pulled up mid's to see if there's any synergy there.  (there's not on a synapse... but if you wait until everyone has nova... what?  nova counts as melee, right?)

• Haha 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

62d-1682821562.gif.7463122923307c1ce92af57e1e358d34.gif

• Haha 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Sorry may have been my fault

snarky and igot into a heated discussion

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Sounds like it's your fault for not writing a five-paragraph essay in LFG chat about exactly how you plan to run the TF, whether it's a speed run or a kill all, and exactly what level each and every individual enemy group is expected to be. And including three notarized references from previous teammates regarding your leadership style. Certainly not on him to ask those questions before joining so as to avoid wasting his time as well as the rest of the group's. Nossiree -- you're the problem here. Not him.

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Up 2

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

18 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

Sounds like it's your fault for not writing a five-paragraph essay in LFG chat about exactly how you plan to run the TF, whether it's a speed run or a kill all, and exactly what level each and every individual enemy group is expected to be. And including three notarized references from previous teammates regarding your leadership style. Certainly not on him to ask those questions before joining so as to avoid wasting his time as well as the rest of the group's. Nossiree -- you're the problem here. Not him.

be nice bby

• Like 1
  • Haha 2