Necro/Dark MM , need suggestions, currently theorycrafting

This is using latest HC Database, as current Mids version is still a bit buggy, so everything is correct.

The Idea is to have decent resists mostly, around 20 for the lowest, 40 for mids and dark/lethal near cap and to use the mm mostly as a spammer of the new attacks to try to pop ghosts during mission cleansing.

Some powers are for utility/rp , like Mystic Flight and Teleport Other (which helps a ton during missions or sfs to summon dead bodies to rez)

I have tried to take advantage of some powers to slot some full sets and others to slot with resist/def sets for pets for survival , though I know I will lose zombies like a bad cheap zombie movie when the walkers meet the protagonists.

This is the general idea, I am more or less fixated on powers though I can replace perhaps the soul ones, with anothee resistance power and a diff power from it.

Mostly wondering about enhancements. I know this build can be expensive, but its part of the fun as I really like to get to 50 with cheap ios and then begin grinding the inf for cool enhancements.

Any suggestion welcome! There arent really that many Necro/Dark builds post changes, and I relish the idea of being a more active mm spamming the 3 basic attacks to support my pets.

I have a decent +to Hit from kismet and enhancements to avoid slotting +acc in individual slots/powers and a focus on mostly resists rather than fancy combos, like extra damage or build ups etc. even tho I slotted some on the basic attacks, but can change if you guys feel its wasteful

Want to keep it simple, but super open to suggestions, specially alt builds of necro/darks that take advantage of the new MM attack mechanics.

If this works will prolly upgrade my array of MMs, which is the only class I really really enjoy playing after all these years 🙂

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Necromancy
Secondary Power Set: Dark Miasma
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Teleportation
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Zombie Horde

• (A) Mark of Supremacy - Damage
  • (3) Mark of Supremacy - Damage/Endurance
  • (3) Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage
  • (5) Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (5) Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (7) Mark of Supremacy - Endurance/Pet +Resist +Regen

Level 1: Twilight Grasp

• (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (7) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance
  • (9) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge
  • (9) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (11) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (11) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance

Level 2: Dark Blast

• (A) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (13) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff

Level 4: Gloom

• (13) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff

Level 6: Enchant Undead

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (15) Impervious Skin - Status Resistance/Regeneration
  • (15) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (17) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (17) Impervious Skin - Resistance/Endurance
  • (19) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance

Level 8: Tar Patch

• (A) Impeded Swiftness - Accuracy/Slow
  • (19) Impeded Swiftness - Range/Slow
  • (21) Impeded Swiftness - Chance of Damage(Smashing)
  • (21) Impeded Swiftness - Endurance/Recharge/Slow

Level 10: Life Drain

• (A) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (23) Touch of the Nictus - Chance for Negative Energy Damage
  • (23) Touch of the Nictus - Healing/Absorb
  • (25) Touch of the Nictus - Healing/Absorb/Recharge
  • (25) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Healing/Absorb
  • (27) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Endurance/Healing/Absorb

Level 12: Darkest Night

• (A) To Hit Debuff IO

Level 14: Mystic Flight

• (A) Winter's Gift - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • (27) Winter's Gift - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance
  • (29) Hypersonic - Flying / Increased Fly Protection
  • (29) Hypersonic - Flying

Level 16: Howling Twilight

• (A) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (31) Absolute Amazement - Chance for ToHit Debuff

Level 18: Shadow Fall

• (A) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (31) Red Fortune - Defense
  • (31) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Impervious Skin - Status Resistance/Regeneration
  • (33) Impervious Skin - Resistance/Endurance
  • (33) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage

Level 20: Grave Knight

• (A) Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Command of the Mastermind - Damage/Endurance
  • (34) Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Command of the Mastermind - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Command of the Mastermind - Recharge/Pet +AoE Defense Aura

Level 22: Lich

• (A) Sovereign Right - Resistance Bonus
  • (36) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (37) Soulbound Allegiance - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (37) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Endurance
  • (39) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up

Level 24: Soul Extraction

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Resist Bonus Aura for Pets
  • (39) Call to Arms - Defense Bonus Aura for Pets
  • (39) Commanding Presence - Threat/Placate Resist
  • (40) Edict of the Master - Defense Bonus
  • (40) Empty

Level 26: Dark Empowerment

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb
  • (40) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • (42) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (42) Regenerative Tissue - +Regeneration
  • (42) Miracle - +Recovery
  • (43) Preventive Medicine - Heal

Level 28: Fearsome Stare

• (A) Unspeakable Terror - Disorient Bonus

Level 30: Dark Servant

• (A) Gravitational Anchor - Chance for Hold
  • (50) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (50) Gravitational Anchor - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (50) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize

Level 32: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (43) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 35: Maneuvers

• (A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (43) Kismet - Accuracy +6%
  • (45) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance
  • (45) Shield Wall - Defense
  • (45) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 38: Tactics

• (A) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff
  • (46) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (46) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance/Recharge

Level 41: Teleport Target

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 44: Night Fall

• (A) Detonation - Accuracy/Damage
  • (46) Detonation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 47: Dark Embrace

• (A) Titanium Coating - Resistance
  • (48) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Endurance
  • (48) Impervious Skin - Resistance/Endurance
  • (48) Impervious Skin - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 49: Soul Tentacles

• Hamidon Origin:Centriole Exposure

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Sprint

• (A) Celerity - +Stealth

Level 1: Supremacy

Level 2: Rest

Edited by Destruye Arepas YV

---------------------------------------

From Venezuela with Love!

What difficulty do you want this character to be playing? PvP? PvE? Difficulty level. I’m responding as if this is a PvE build (doesn’t look like a PvP focus at all) with the goal of increased spawn size and increased levels.

I don’t have Mids anymore. Eyeballing the build, I don’t see how you can maintain any casting for longer than 10-12 seconds before risking detoggeling.

Life Drain ~6 endurance, Dark Blast -6.5, Gloom ~10.66, Fearsome Stare -10.66. That’s about 6.5 seconds of casting for a drain of a third of your endurance. Darkest night has no endurance reduction though your defensive toggles do - 4 others, 5 counting sprint if you leave that on for full stealth. Since none of the endurance procs are slotted for the MM (Miracle, Numina, Panacea), your recovery - even with global bonuses, is likely insufficient to engage for any length of time.

You’ve chased set bonuses at the expense of preventing your powers from actual functionality. 

1. Dark Servant - has one action that holds. The rest of its powers have no enhancement. However, every ability does -ToHit. Swapping to cloud senses gives you 6.25 recharge, 2.25 E/N resistance, and increases your max endurance.

2. Soul Extraction - recent changes have made this a huge burst damage power. Recharge needs to be slotted, along with accuracy and damage, to be useful. This is not really a holding tank for pet def/resist procs. Commanding Presence proc does next to nothing in regular game play. 

3. Global recharge - this build has 20%. Hasten will be down more often than its active (and when hasten drops, the endurance loss will kill your already wheezing blue bar). But with such low recharge, as well as most powers having none (Fearsome Stare, Soul Tentacles, Nightfall for example), these powers will not available much of the time. Fearsome Stare’s effect lasts 20 seconds; recharges in 40. A key mitigation for you and your pets can’t be made permanent so you’ll have gaps when your pets are taking more damage more often.

4. Lich - this pet is essentially a controller, doing low damage without containment. The build up proc is wasted on this pet.

5. Accuracy - yes, kismet is slotted and tactics is running. For powers with no accuracy slotted, that’s not enough to hit anything consistently once difficulty is increased, even with global accuracy bonuses. Twilight Grasp needs accuracy. If it doesn’t hit, no heal and pets likely wiped out (speaking of which, a theft of the essence proc here will likely return endurance, helping to give you more sustain).

6. Grave Knights - these are your main damage dealers. They take procs well (shield breaker and lady grey, along with an Achilles Heel), are overslotted for damage, need far less recharge, and would do much better with the buildup proc than the Lich. If you’re dead set on slotting the full Command of the Mastermind set, moving that to Soul Extraction would be far more functional.

~~~~~~

Why build for resistance? This does nothing to help keep your pets alive. With bodyguard mode, a MM can already exceed the 75% resistance cap for the AT. For example, assuming the MM has 40% resistance and takes 100 points of damage:

First, the damage taken is reduced to 60. When in bodyguard mode (BG) this is further reduced  by the number of pets in BG mode, or:

* 1 pet (1 share to 1 pet, 2 shares to MM): 20 to pet, 40 to MM; Effective resistance = 60%

* 2 pets (1 share to each pet, 2 shares to MM): 15 to each pet, 30 to MM; Effective resistance = 70%

* 3 pets (1 share to each pet, 2 to MM): 12 to each pet, 24 to MM;

Effective resistance = 76% (cap exceeded!)

* 4 pets: 10 to each pet, 20 to MM;

Effective resistance = 80%;

* 5 pets: 8.5714 to each pet, ~17.1429 to MM; Effective resistance = 82.9%

* 6 pets: 7.5 to each pet, 15 to the MM

Effective resistance = 85% (VEAT levels)

Thats a lot of criticism. I’m not trying to come down hard on this build. It does seem to ignore the strengths and synergies of the pairing though. For a resistance focused build, run bodyguard and heal your pets. Increase ToHit debuffs (the unholy trinity of dark servant, fearsome state, and darkest night) to protect your pets. Raise personal defenses (M/R/A for example) to around either 20 or 32.5 to be either two or one little purple inspiration away from softcap when things get hairy, or as a platform from which your ToHit debuffs provide similar protection. If you don’t get hit (which dark excels at), you don’t need to reduce damage. Slot some accuracy in Twilight Grasp so when you need it to heal, it really hits. Your attacks (gloom, dark blast, life drain) only NEED a base slot for accuracy. Anything more is superfluous. And if your plan is to spawn the ghosts which will be taunting, you’re already taking less damage from reduced opportunity - those mobs will be tainted to the ghosts. 

I think this build is a fun thought exercise. I just don’t see how it functions beyond base difficulty. If that is your goal though, I’m sure there are far cheaper ways to accomplish that (like a wedding band for two hours a pop.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

Ohhh amazing! This is exactly the type of critique I want! 😄

On the end side I use the template for my other villains, as I just spam the end regen from Incarnate powers to forget about it, but you make very solid points on the enhancement allocations.

Will try to switch them.

I made this as a general idea build to be able to just spam more necro goons with the base powers. My old level 50 necro needed a repolish and hard respec and was wondering how to take advantage of the new powers.

The Build is mostly aimed at doing missions and the odd strike force mostly , no pvp or weird pylon max dps fest hehe.

As it is right now this is the basic stat set for the build:

paforos.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Please keep the critiques coming, I love them! gives me much better ideas.

Was wondering on the use of soul extraction.  It is the only place I think can fit all of the remaining MM sets special enhancements bonus. I have on it all of them that give actual good bonuses to the pets with the rest added to the two other pet tiers: zombies and gks.

I will nonetheless remove commanding presence one, you are right 100% 🙂

You mention of using it more actively ... I rarely use it  hmmm, hmmm decisions.

Will rework build with your ideas in the next few days! Love them 🙂

Thank you much for your input.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have "upgraded" my Mids so won't be able to check your build beyond eyeballing. Here is my old file tho for my current build. 

It is generally unkillable in solo content. I have solo'd AVs +4 no issues

I have no way to check this build is up to date, so here is a screenshot of my enhances from ingame, hopefully they match up to this file.

Things to note about slotting choices:
Twilight Grasp: NEEDS ToE +End proc. It has a chance to go off on everyone you hit, so the more things you heal (pets + fluffy + extraction = 13 targets) the more +end you get. 

You have 4 personal attacks with this build, all with lots of damage procs in them. Can give you some respectable DPS options to add on to Bosses/EBs/AVs

Fluffy: He is a -tohit debuffer first and a healer second. (never slot him for hold)

All pet uniques are in the build

T1: Always good practice to slot KD proc here. 

T2: BU proc and damage procs. Turns them into DPS powerhouses

Pet upgrades: Dark Empowerment gives your pets +MaxHP, any health unique you slot here will be given to your upgraded pets (not you) hence the Panacea +HP/+END proc. 

You really dont need a resist or defense shield on a MM, especially a dark miasma one, as bodyguard mode (Defensive Follow) shares the damage amongst all your pets which you (and fluffy) just heal back up. 

Control/CC is handled with lots of layered options here: tohits from fearsome stare and darkest night (and fluffy) // Stuns and massive -regen from Howling twilight // spawn KD from bonfire.

hope this helps, and hope the mids build is the same as this one screenied!

image.thumb.png.a8d9644e568ed220c2c10534d370aeab.png

image.thumb.png.647c9b823240e0b16669eac08dda5e50.png

Necro Build.mxd

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@Black Assassin - Torchbearer

@Force Redux’s sticky at the top re the dark secondary remains current advice. The suggestions for primaries have changed a bit, at least regarding Necro/ninja/bots/merc. If you haven’t already, check that out for ideas.

As @Redlynne would say, Wall of Text crits you! And since I do these posts on my phone, excuse typing errors please.

General build advice: for this game, the wonderful thing about it (of which there are many) is you can build your character in many different ways, exploring different approaches and styles. That said, there are some core game mechanics that underpin and inform nearly all functionality. 

Softcap and You

The first is the idea of the defense softcap. Even level mobs have a 50% chance to hit, assuming no buffs (for them) or defense (for you or your pets). There is always a 5% chance to hit, no matter how much defense is stacked. So, adding 45% to any position (melee, range, AOE) or damage type (smashing, lethal, energy, negative, fire, cold, toxic, psi) will floor a mobs chance to hit to its minimum chance (50+45 = 95).

The power of Dark Miasma (one of many tools in the secondary) is in ToHit debuffs. ToHit debuffs function as the inverse of defense, reducing a mobs chance to hit you. In most content, 45 ToHit debuff is equivalent to 45 defense. Caveat - higher level mobs experience less of an impact from your debuffs, and an AV’s purple patch will reduce that even further. Here is an article about attack mechanics, including accuracy calculations.

Resistance

Defense vs. Resistance: dark miasma debuffs like a madman. When mobs attack you, defense also protects you from their debuffs - an avoided attack also avoids the debuff that is part of the power. Resistance merely reduces damage after the attack lands. The attached debuff also lands, meaning that you will be taking all the disadvantages of each debuff as well.

In the critique, I talked about Bodyguard mode. Like defense + ToHit debuffs, resistance and bodyguard mode go hand in hand. Here is a clearer breakdown of bodyguard mode, along with some warnings about AOEs on pets when in BG.

Necro/Dark ToHit Interaction

Specifically for dark miasma, a build philosophy is to enhance ToHit debuffs in your powers so that, when combined with defense, you and your pets are avoiding most attacks. That might be with one application of fearsome stare (11.25 base - needs at least 33.75 defense to compensate; fully enhanced is about 17.5% - needing 27.5 defense to compensate). See also enhancement diversification and the various schedules.

Darkest Night has two layers of protection: aforementioned ToHit debuff and damage reduction (which is kind of, but not quite, like resistance). Same level of ToHit as fearsome state, but also reduces damage by 22.5%. (Where do these numbers come from? Glad you asked! See here.) A fully slotted Fearsome Stare + Darkest Night reduces an enemy’s to hit by 35% - now only need 10 defense to simulate building to the softcap. 

Pets and ToHit

But wait, there’s more! All Necro pets apply ToHit debuffs to varying degrees, mainly the Lich. Check it out:

* Zombies: Siphon Life (7.5%)

*Grave Knights: Dark Blast (7.5%), Siphon Life (7.5%)

*Lich: Tenebrous Tentacles (5.625), Dark Blast (9.375%), Torrent (9.375%), Life Drain (5.625%), Fearsome Stare (11.25%) [the Lich is casting very similarly to the MM here]

Dark Servant is the same story but better:

* Chill of the Night (PBAoE - 30%)

*Twilight Grasp (5%)

*Darkest Night (15%)

*Tenebrous Tentacles (5%)

All these ToHit debuffs are what help keep your pets alive. With the pet uniques, they will have a base defense to everything at 10% and 25% to AOE with a Superior Command of the Mastermind proc. Huddled around Dark Servant with HP boosts from dark empowerment and their heals (and your + Dark Servant’s Twilight Grasp), it should be rare that they die.

Endurance

I like to aim for at least 2x recovery compared to how much is spent when standing still. @Heatstroke wrote a very helpful general guide to endurance management. TLDR? Slot powers for endurance reduction, get accolades (Born in Battle/Portal Jockey and Marshall/Atlas Medallion specifically), Miracle/Panacea/Numina uniques in Health and Performance shifter proc along with one or two endmod IOs in stamina. Here is a guide to getting the accolades.

You mentioned incarnates. I’m assuming you’re referring to Ageless. That’s certainly a technique. Preference is to aim for the ability to maintain your blue bar when your character is under level 45 and incarnates are not available, such as when you exemp. Also, Ageless does little to help your pets (they are immune to recharge buffs. @StrikerFox did lots of testing for the Necro changes on beta and after. My recollection is that he found 2 boosted (+3) Golgi Hami-Os eliminated all pet endurance issues. 2 slots for a cheap Hami - good return on investment.

Slotting in General

Chasing set bonuses at the expense of the core function of a power weakens builds and reduces functionality. It wastes slots, works against the strengths of the primary and secondary powers combination, and limits what a character can accomplish solo. 

Your build did a great job boosting pet resistance. And your ideas for slotting regen for the pets is very doable. But the health uniques in Dark Empowerment kneecapped your MM’s endurance. Identify your goals and aim to use the least number of slots to get there.

For a Necro/Dark, recommending the following build process:

1. Slot Darkest Night, Dark Servant, and Fearsome Stare for ToHit debuffs.

2. Build for recharge, globally and locally in each power, so that Fearsome Stare is a permanent debuff and so that Soul Extraction is up as often as possible. Howling Twilight is the other key power you want up as often as possible. And Dark Servant is not permanent out of the box (lasts 240 seconds, recharges in 500), unlike for Corruptors and Defenders.

Low hanging fruit here are Luck of the Gambler global recharge enhancements. One slot = 7.5% global recharge. You can slot 5, and they are on a separate category from other 7.5% global recharge bonuses. 

Next is Mark of Supremacy ATO. For 2 slots = 6.25%. At level 50 with a catalyst (making it Superior) = 10%!!!! 2 in each pet gets you 30% global recharge. That’s amazing and the best thing about MM ATOs.

Command of the Mastermind ATO fits Soul Extraction like a glove. 4 slots gives you 7.5% (also 10% when Superior). The set also has loads of recharge in each piece, which further reduces the cooldown on Soul Extraction. 

Last low hanging fruit - Cloud Senses. Again 4 slots - fits great in Fearsome Stare and Dark Servant. 6.25% recharge each and increase your maximum endurance at the same time. Negative Damage in proc from the set in Dark Servant means it will now be doing damage every time is casts. 

Doing these 3 things gets you 67.5% global recharge for 20 slots in powers you’ve already selected, 8 of which are the base slot of the power. Swapping to 2 more powers that can take defense sets (and hence the LotG proc) boosts it further to 82.5%. Now your recharge is high enough to keep the Dark Servant perma, resummonable is wiped out, and Fearsome Stare’s effect permanent, all without Hasten.

3. Look for effects to be multiplied. ToHit debuffs were addressed above. Dark also has tons of -regen. Twilight Grasp from you (50%) and the Dark Servant (50%) stack on multiple applications. Howling Twilight adds another 500%. Howling Twilight needs to be cast early and often on hard targets (EBs and up especially). This means the power needs recharge and endurance slotting - it takes 32.5 endurance per cast. Also means Twilight Gasp needs to hit to be useful. Since it is spammable on a hard target to reduce regen, @Black_Assassin’s advice re the Theft of Essence proc is spot on to help maintain your endurance.

Since you took the Soul patron powers, another synergy is Oppressive Gloom and stuns. OG is merely a mag 2 stun - good for minions and little else. Howling Twilight is also mag 2. Here is the article on status protection. Together, anything up to a boss is stunned. OG takes a bit of health every time something is hit. But since Twilight Gasp is being spammed now, you’re healing that pitiful amount of damage back faster than you can be injured.

You took Soul Tentacles. Mag 3 immobilize - good for lieutenants and minions. This can be doubled with the Lich (and Dark Servant) to to increase immobilize bosses, EBs, AVs, Giant Monsters. Keeps them from running and in your Tar Patch. 

4. Exemplaring: I do a a power pass to make sure that if I exemp, core powers are available at low levels and that all my abilities are useful and functional. You lose access to powers more than 5 levels above your exemplar level. Also check inventions to make sure they will work at lower levels. Winter, ATOs, PvP, and Purple sets are attuned, so good for making sure set bonuses stay active. Powers taken at a low level are also good candidates for attuned sets while late-taken powers tend to benefit more from boosted, non-attuned sets. This assumes you exemplar. I play all over so I like to ensure my build functions at many different levels. 

5. Defensive break points: that 45% softcap? Great if you can reach it. It’s possible on a Necro/Dark, at least for some positions or types. If not building towards that explicitly, there are natural breakpoints. One small defense inspiration will softcap a defensive position if built to 32.5%. 2 small inspirations will softcap a position built to 20%. If possible, I try to reach these breakpoints so if things get hairy (too many adds, pets all get wiped out, separated from the rest of the team), I can eat purples and start resummoning, casting like mad, or running away.

6. Endurance: now I check to see if my endurance is sustainable. If consumption is at least half of my recovery, Yahtzee! If not, go back and tinker with slotting. 

7. Final pass: once all that is balanced, I see how many remaining slots I have so that I can add functionary to powers. Can I proc out attacks or add -res procs? Can I squeeze in more HP boosts? Are there powers that can be swapped to give more options to playstyle? For example, I like how you slotted a stealth proc in Sprint to get full invisibility when combined with Shadowfall. I also like how you took Teleport Other in case someone dies and you need them in the effect area for Howling Twilight. At this stage, I might look at dropping Nightfall and taking Vengence for another LotG slot, thinking “it doesn’t help when I’m solo, but it gives me a good power to cast when/if someone dies and I’m about to rez them anyways.”

Conclusion

I’m indebted to scores of other players for learning the mechanics of this game, both on Live and here. Always learning, always refining. I hope the above helps - either you or someone else - about one approach to attack the Jenga Tower of making a functional build. There are many ways to go about it. Good luck!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

4 hours ago, Nyghtmaire said:

@StrikerFox did lots of testing for the Necro changes on beta and after. My recollection is that he found 2 boosted (+3) Golgi Hami-Os eliminated all pet endurance issues. 2 slots for a cheap Hami - good return on investment.

I think it was two +3 HOs was good enough for Grave Knights and Lich. Zombies need an additional +30ish% end slotted on them. Video shows the slotting changes throughout and pets attacking nonstop for 20ish minutes.

Can probably go with none if using Numina and Panacea uniques in Dark Empowerment.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, StrikerFox said:

I think it was two +3 HOs was good enough for Grave Knights and Lich. Zombies need an additional +30ish% end slotted on them. Video shows the slotting changes throughout and pets attacking nonstop for 20ish minutes.

Can probably go with none if using Numina and Panacea uniques in Dark Empowerment.

Can you explain what exactly is happening here? its hard to tell and can't sit and watch 20 mins of Lich attacking 😄

• Haha 1

You guys rock! 😄

So much infooooo!

My old addled brain is now booting up mids to begin another several hours long ritual of moving enhancements here and there haha

Sometimes I think I enjoy making a build more than playing ... love to you all! Keep the critiques coming!

Love having people that play the game and push it to the extreme! so much good info here!

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Black_Assassin said:

Can you explain what exactly is happening here? its hard to tell and can't sit and watch 20 mins of Lich attacking 😄

Haha! It's just an endurance test for Necro pets. To see how much slotting they need to sustain their end consumption. Lich and Grave Knights needed 0 end redux if two heal/end HO's are slotted in Dark Empowerment. 

Zombies needed the two HO's and around +30% end redux slotted on them. The only thing the video really shows is the pet/Dark Empowerment slotting and the pet's blue bar. Zombies endurance was still dropping with two HO's, and I ended up slotting a SMoS dam/end IO on them. That seemed to fix it. I kept having to dismiss and resummon Zombies with each change otherwise the newly slotted IO/HO's wouldn't affect them.

The test was originally just for the Lich. Wanted to eliminate as much end redux as possible in favor of acc, dam and mez HO slotting. It just turned out it could all be removed thanks to Dark Empowerment. BUT now that I'm seeing the video again, I had Support Core Hybrid slotted. It provides a passive end discount that likely applies to pets. I might have to retest.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, I have tweaked severely the build, mostly forgetting about resists and focusing on recharge plus accuracy on some powers and other ideas.

I really want to have 3 extra undead with the 3 basic attack powers  so plan on spamming them alongside a few select powers.

A short brief:

153% Recharge

54% to hit on all powers base, not counting the occasional build up from tactics that might bring on a few occasions the bonus to 80%

2.2 End Drain all toggled

2.8 End Gain

Can Almost perma hasten with a recharge on it of 129 secs!

8 KB prot

all defs at 15%

What you guys think now?

Villain Profile:

• (A) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (3) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Damage/Endurance
  • (3) Expedient Reinforcement - Resist Bonus Aura for Pets
  • (5) Sovereign Right - Resistance Bonus
  • (5) Edict of the Master - Defense Bonus
  • (7) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown

• Hamidon Origin:Golgi Exposure

• (A) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff
  • (13) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Endurance
  • (25) Dark Watcher's Despair - Recharge/Endurance
  • (33) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance

Level 4: Tar Patch

• D-Sync Origin:D-Sync Deceleration

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (15) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (17) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (17) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (19) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance
  • (19) Impervious Skin - Status Resistance/Regeneration

Level 8: Gloom

• (15) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Endurance
  • (27) Dark Watcher's Despair - Recharge/Endurance
  • (50) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance

Level 10: Hasten

• (23) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 12: Grave Knight

• (A) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage
  • (27) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (29) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up
  • (29) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (31) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (31) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage

Level 14: Howling Twilight

• (33) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 16: Shadow Fall

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (34) Kismet - Accuracy +6%
  • (34) Kismet - Defense/Endurance
  • (34) Kismet - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Kismet - Defense/Recharge
  • (36) Kismet - Endurance/Recharge

Level 18: Mystic Flight

• (31) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • (33) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance

Level 20: Darkest Night

• Hamidon Origin:Enzyme Exposure

• (A) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage
  • (37) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Damage/Endurance
  • (37) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (39) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage

Level 24: Soul Extraction

• D-Sync Origin:D-Sync Optimization

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (42) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (42) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (43) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (43) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (43) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 28: Life Drain

• (46) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (23) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Endurance
  • (25) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge

• (A) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff
  • (45) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
  • (45) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage

Level 32: Fearsome Stare

• Hamidon Origin:Lysosome Exposure

Level 35: Maneuvers

• (46) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (46) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 38: Tactics

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up
  • (48) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance

Level 41: Teleport Target

Level 44: Night Fall

Level 47: Dark Embrace

• (A) Impervious Skin - Status Resistance/Regeneration
  • (48) Impervious Skin - Resistance/Endurance
  • (48) Impervious Skin - Resistance/Recharge
  • (50) Impervious Skin - Endurance/Recharge
  • (50) Impervious Skin - Resistance/Endurance/Recharge

Level 49: Soul Tentacles

• Hamidon Origin:Endoplasm Exposure

2 hours ago, Destruye Arepas YV said:

@StrikerFox @Nyghtmaire 

I don't think I tested this, or don't remember testing this. My gut feeling here is that these won't apply to the pets and will apply to the MM. Am I correct here?

My thoughts:

Heal: Twilight grasp is just slotted 100% incorrectly. Please revisit previous advice

Blasts: take them to do damage, don't take them to slot them with tohit debuff. The summons are largely unnoticeable outside of tanking an AV. You can have 3 blasts, but really 1 or 2 is sufficient. 

Pet upgrades: Aegis and Impervious skin uniques are worthless. The others are good, but i think they work on you not the pets. (need to test tho I think im correct here)

Shadowfall: you have dedicated 5 slots just to gain 3.75% recharge? Seems a huge waste to me. If you are going to 6 slot it, max the defense/resist/endredux of the power. 3 lots and 3 resist set such as unbreaks/GladArmours/TitaniumCoats

Soul Extraction: base slot. You wont be gaining much from this power unless you dedicate more to it. This is a huge part of your damage

Life drain: 0 accuracy or damage or heal. Which is why you want to take this power. 

Fearsome stare: your bread and butter, 4 slots minimum. Either use it as a tohit debuffer (4 slots from cloud senses, use the pieces with accuracy in to make sure it hits) or use it as a fear and 5 slot it with Glimpse of the abyss for 6.25% recharge and a damage proc 

Dark servant: Fine as is, BUT i would like 2 more slots for Touch of the nictus Acc/healing and acc/healing/something just to make sure he hits and his healing is much better.

Dark Embrace: I can see again you have pushed for the recharge, however resist sets are not the best place to gain recharge bonuses. Mostly you gain that from defense (LOTG) attacks and your MM sets, and tohit debuffs

Im sure your build would function fine as is, but there will be times that it will fail purely because of your slotting choices. 

In summary:

Your healing is poo currently

Your damage is OK, but could be significantly better

Your ability to look after your pets is way below where i would feel comfortable playing personally. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Destruye Arepas YV said:

If I remember correctly:

A - +Max hp will only apply to the MM

15 - Buffs Enchant Undead +res %

17 - +3% def only apply to the MM

17 - Buffs Enchant Undead +res %; +3% def only apply to the MM

19 - +Psionic/Status res apply to the MM; only the +Status res apply to the pets

19 - +Status res/Regen apply to the MM; only the +Regen apply to the pets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Destruye Arepas YV said:

Ok, I have tweaked severely the build, mostly forgetting about resists and focusing on recharge plus accuracy on some powers and other ideas.

You may wish to give the build a spin on the test server. You will be able to spec your character with the proposed build and assign enhancements as you see fit. That way you’ll get some info as to how the approach fits your playstyle. Also be able to identify any issues before creating on the live server.

Good luck!

Here's mine (post updates).  Posting as an example of how I did it and also hoping @Nyghtmaire and others will critique:

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7

Lich-ilicious v4.0_p5 update: Level 50 Mutation Mastermind
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting

Hero Profile:

• (A) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Endurance/Pet +Resist +Regen
  • (3) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (3) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage
  • (5) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Damage

• (7) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (9) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (9) Theft of Essence - Chance for +Endurance
  • (11) Panacea - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Panacea - Heal/Recharge

• (A) Devastation - Chance of Hold

Level 4: Tar Patch

• (A) Pacing of the Turtle - Chance of -Recharge
  • (15) Pacing of the Turtle - Endurance/Recharge/Slow

• Hamidon Origin:Membrane Exposure

Level 8: Gloom

• (15) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (17) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (19) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
  • (19) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff

Level 10: Howling Twilight

• (A) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (23) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (23) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (25) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (25) Annihilation - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (27) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage

• (A) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Recharge/Pet +AoE Defense Aura
  • (27) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (29) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (29) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (31) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage
  • (31) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Damage/Endurance

Level 14: Hover

• (A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (21) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (21) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

• (31) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (33) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (33) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 18: Soul Extraction

• (A) Call to Arms - Defense Bonus Aura for Pets
  • (36) Call to Arms - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

Level 20: Darkest Night

• (33) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (34) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (34) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
  • (36) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff

• (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Resist Bonus Aura for Pets
  • (37) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Expedient Reinforcement - Damage/Endurance
  • (39) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage
  • (39) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 24: Petrifying Gaze

• (A) Superior Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb
  • (40) Superior Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance/Recharge
  • (40) Superior Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance
  • (40) Superior Entomb - Endurance/Recharge
  • (42) Superior Entomb - Hold/Recharge
  • (42) Superior Entomb - Accuracy/Hold

• Hamidon Origin:Membrane Exposure

Level 28: Fly

• (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%)
  • (50) Winter's Gift - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance

• (43) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (45) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
  • (46) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff

Level 32: Maneuvers

• (36) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance
  • (37) Red Fortune - Defense

Level 35: Hasten

• (42) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 38: Kick

• (A) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 41: Tough

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (43) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP
  • (43) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 44: Weave

• (46) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (46) Red Fortune - Defense/Endurance

Level 47: Tactics

• (48) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (48) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Recharge/Endurance
  • (48) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge/Endurance
  • (50) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • (50) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff

Level 49: Life Drain

• (A) Theft of Essence - Chance for +Endurance

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Retested without Support Core Hybrid and pet end is slightly worse than before but still pretty solid. Slotted with two +3 heal/end HOs and +33% end in Zombies, 5 mins of nonstop attack, and pets did not drop below 70% end. 

Also tested with only Pancea + Numina uniques and it's enough to sustain all pet's end. Pets did not drop below 85% after attacking for 5 mins straight.

Also tested Numina and Panacea individually. They are both good enough for the Lich and Grave Knights but neither are enough for the Zombies. Slot one of them and +33% end in T1 and call it a day.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

@PLVRIZR how do you play this toon? Looks like you’re tanking with your face 🙂 And what difficulty level are you aiming for? I’ll look closely over the weekend as work got wild.

Ok, prolly because my version is old, and sadly new mids is too buggy for my setup, but this is as close as I can export the latest build.

As you can see from pic, I slotted  twilight with 2 Hamis, 3 touch of the nictus and a +chance for endurance theft. Dont know why it isnt exported same with tar patch. - Edit:Will add manually 🙂

Rationale is that yes, perhaps Gloom and Life Drain are the only ones I need to pop 1 or 2 extra ghosts.

I want to use main attacks, pets and cones to debuff mostly and it is part of a rp build I wanted but want to keep it with this theme. Have taken into consideration all of your suggestions!

Please do another critique, I think I Have fine tuned it to more or less what is possible with the current powers I want out of this build.

To be used mainly for missions, taskforces and exemplaring up and down and perhaps an occasional +1 to +2 (and if possible +3 but not really wanting to push it with an rp build not setup for max efficiency)

Villain Profile:

• (A) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (3) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Damage/Endurance
  • (3) Expedient Reinforcement - Resist Bonus Aura for Pets
  • (5) Sovereign Right - Resistance Bonus
  • (5) Edict of the Master - Defense Bonus

• Touch of the Nictus
  • Touch of the Nictus
  • Touch of the Nictus
  • Theft of Essence

Level 2: Tar Patch

• Pacing of The Turtle Chance for Rech

Level 4: Gloom

• (A) Apocalypse - Damage
  • (15) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
  • (17) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (17) Apocalypse - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (19) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance

• (A) Resist Damage IO

Level 8: Hasten

• (19) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 10: Howling Twilight

• (21) Recharge Reduction IO

• (A) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage
  • (21) Superior Mark of Supremacy - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (23) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up
  • (23) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (25) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (25) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage

Level 14: Mystic Flight

• (27) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range
  • (27) Blessing of the Zephyr - Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance

• (29) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (29) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 18: Darkest Night

• Dark Watcher Despair: Chance for Slow

Level 20: Soul Extraction

• D-Sync Origin:D-Sync Optimization
  • Call to Arms Def Bonus
  • Sup. Command MM Recharge Pets + Aoe Def
  • Sup Mark of Supremacy  EH #1 and #6

• (A) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Damage/Endurance
  • (34) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Superior Command of the Mastermind - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage

Level 24: Life Drain

• (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage
  • (36) Decimation - Damage/Endurance
  • (36) Decimation - Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Decimation - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (37) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

• (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal
  • (37) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance
  • (39) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (39) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime
  • (39) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • (40) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

Level 28: Fearsome Stare

• (A) Glimpse of the Abyss - Chance of Damage(Psionic)
  • (40) Glimpse of the Abyss - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (40) Glimpse of the Abyss - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (42) Glimpse of the Abyss - Accuracy/Fear/Recharge
  • (42) Glimpse of the Abyss - Endurance/Fear

• D-Sync Origin:D-Sync Siphon
  • D-Sync Origin:D-Sync Siphon
  • (43) Cloud Senses - Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
  • (43) Cloud Senses - ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (45) Cloud Senses - Chance for Negative Energy Damage

Level 32: Maneuvers

• (45) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (45) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (46) Kismet - Accuracy +6%
  • (46) Kismet - Defense/Endurance

Level 35: Tactics

• (46) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Endurance

Level 38: Teleport Target

Level 41: Dark Embrace

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (48) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (48) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 44: Soul Tentacles

• (A) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Recharge
  • (48) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Endurance
  • (50) Gravitational Anchor - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (50) Gravitational Anchor - Immobilize/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (50) Gravitational Anchor - Chance for Hold

Level 47: Night Fall

Level 49: Assault

• (A) Endurance Reduction IO

You can see in image current enhancements and bonuses.

NecroDark.jpg

EH.jpg

ComeArepasNECROBUILD.mxd

filling not properly exported powers/enhancements

8 hours ago, Nyghtmaire said:

@PLVRIZR how do you play this toon? Looks like you’re tanking with your face 🙂 And what difficulty level are you aiming for? I’ll look closely over the weekend as work got wild.

I really just play him to have fun.  Not for hardmode, for sure, and I don't usually join speed TFs, unless I just run him petless or with Lich and Fluffy.

Just PUG-ing around or joining all-MM teams.  This was my first toon on CoV and, until the p5 updates, actually ran Zombie-less on Live and HC.  The added Spectres and whatnot had me respec him (obviously) back into Zombies and my usual goal is to have as many minions as possible, at all times.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

On 5/4/2023 at 1:28 AM, Destruye Arepas YV said:

I don't know what I was thinking when testing Aegis but looking at it now, it doesn't seem to work on the pets at all in the upgrade. Both psionic or the status resistance portions do nothing for them.

• 2 weeks later
On 5/3/2023 at 8:06 PM, StrikerFox said:

Do you have a build laying around with necro/dark that you could share?