Help me love City again

Arbegla

9 hours ago, Herotu said:

does that mean we owe the person who Copyrighted the wheel?

Yes. We owe the Sumerian civilization a great deal.

Which actual Sumerian created the wheel? The "idea" was probably given to them by the Annunaki.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

the egyptians had electric lights from lemon juice and generally advanced chemistry.

roman concrete still stands, same deal.

probably a lot of wheels lost getting ourselves 'stable' in that we dont kill each other as a major affair, entirely constantly, anymore.

in the middle ages, europe burned a lot of books.

in the 1940s and 1950s allies rewrote their social clime and glazed over to forget about a lot of what theyd been.

in the 60s there was still segragation, apatite ended in relatively recent times.

the perpetrators and supporters of this are still alive. so the fester lingers, and we have billboards for 'white power' radio you actually see.  it stuns me when you do, in this, the American people - are not well.

our last 100y - it is a travesty of ineptitude, intolerance, and violent beast - this Man.

the machines catching us out on that, forcing it out of us by fact and competition; it breeds 'good'.

my kind of trap, and hey, a forced evolution engine.

On 6/29/2023 at 7:42 PM, Herotu said:

This. Make a character that looks good. Copy someone on the "post your best costume here thread", change some colours - I try to stick to some simple principles;

• Three or Four colours. No more, no less.
  • Use pure black sparingly, if at all. 
  • If you need help look for a complimentary colour wheel online.
  • Trending colours in this cyberpunk era are turqoise/pink/electric blue and yellow.

..  one of the best techniques is to try to replicate a design for a character from another game. 

This is what I use when deciding on colors.

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Costume_Colors/Palette

Re: AI, I want to train an AI chatbot to make mids builds by feeding it data chunks (from the old mids export, before they went and ruined it). The big problem is getting a good sample size of high-quality builds to train it on. Hopefully, there may soon come a day when you can type "chatGPT, build me a savage/invuln/mako with typed defense softcap vs 1 enemy in melee" and it will spit out a build, and I can retire for good.

^ the app itself knows set bonuses and caps (yes on the first, probably on the 2nd).

ive not looked over its source, but you could likely give it a build and tell it to seek-for-criteria, such as achieving caps or near as possible through set bonuses.

weight for commonalities like 'favor damage' or 'must be x for y'

fiddlesome to implement, but the data is there as it can render the 'advanced totals' you see.

Edited by honoroit

The best way to enjoy this game is to leave it for awhile.  We no longer have (as much) to worry about since the “liberation” of the code.  But I get burnt out on the game ever so often due to the repetitive nature of playstyle/missions.  So I take a break, go play a new FPS or MMO game (really having fun with Battlebit Remastered right now) and/or catch up on some binge-worthy series and then I’ll see/hear/read something that inspires a new alt and I’m back again chasing the “Conga-Rats” dopamine ding-fest of leveling up a new superhero.  

This has worked for me since 2004.  It’s an easy, pick-up-and-play game that offers various degrees of challenge (albeit all of them pretty easy) depending on your chosen AT/powers/slotting and difficulty setting/enemies presented.  Just walk away for awhile and come back when you want.  Nothing to force you to play so often now.