Well done to the winners of the "Aliens" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

Join our Discord to suggest a theme for next week and vote on which suggested theme is picked! https://discord.gg/4bPzjk5NAU

1st: CosmoSkull
2nd: Galactic Gremlin
3rd: Thrak Zorbo

Honorarys:
SpAceLunA
Acidallia
Sarsogn
Lifetaker
Ancient UFOlogist

01.png

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations One And All!!! 🙂   It constantly amazes me in seeing how creative you all are in making new costumes. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with next Friday... 😁

• Like 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

Ok folks, Friday is finally here, and so yet another great Fashion Costume Contest will once more be taking place under the Atlas Park statue right after the speed Hami run. And as @Laucianna said, today's theme is going to be "RAVE". I suspect that this one will prove to be a most interesting and colorful event, and we are all quite excited in seeing what you all bring to the party... literally. lol So to one and all, let loose your creative side and get down with your bad party selves! 😄
   We hope to see all of you there!!! 😁

2674671_feero_ext4nt-saruky-funny-rave.jpg

Edited by BjorJlen

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Well done to the winners of the "Rave" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

Join our Discord to suggest a theme for next week and vote on which suggested theme is picked! https://discord.gg/4bPzjk5NAU

1st: Goblinda
2nd: Party Prince
3rd: Raifeina

Honorarys:
Kandi Girl
Glue
Phych-Knot
Cracked Glowstick
Shinny Shoganai
Light of the World

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yay!!! 🙂
   Congrats to one and all who participated in the Rave CC, and to all those who won! By the end, I had over 20 people I had picked out as my choices, but sadly we could only have 5, so I had to cut down a lot sadly. However from what I head, some of the people that came actually went to Pocket D and had a little party of their own. So great job in doing that as well! And again, I look forward to this coming Friday's return Fashion Costume Contest, and I can't wait to hear what the next Theme will be. 😁

P.S: Ohhh, and btw... I actually saw our friendly neighborhood @Snarky show up to the Rave CC, dressed in his Vampire finest; and it wasn't even night out! lol I did happen to send you a in game IM Snarky, but I guess you were way too busy looking at who to nibble on next to reply back to me. How Rude!!! 😛

Edited by BjorJlen
Forgot to add the P.S: lol...
  • Like 2

Yay!!!
   Back to School!!! Now this one is gonna be quite fun methinks (not that any of the others were not lol). And you all know what this means, right? 😉

71CN42M4JXL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

d76bf9bcbb43d1d6641f4bd86fb33c0a.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well done to the winners of the "Back to School" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

1st: Sadie the Lunch Lady
2nd: Custodian Karl
3rd: Dreaded Pencil

Honorarys:
Power Goth
Mister Gun Show
Mahogany Jones
Classroom Nerd

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done to the winners of the "Sports" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

1st: Roller Derby
2nd: Back Woods Bobby
3rd: Ice Capades

Honorarys:
Swing Star
Leon Andro Sphinx
Baseball Bat
Fox Hunt

01.jpg

02.png

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Like 1

There were a lot of good ones this week.

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Congrats to all the winners!
   It looked like it was fun... 🙂 Sorry I wasn't able to be there...

• Like 1

I can only hope... lol

• Like 1

Well done to the winners of the "First Responders" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

1st: K9 Unit
2nd: Blazing Rescuer
3rd: PPD Shield

Honorarys:
Medlab
Coastguard
Canadian Diamond
Fireknight 013

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

• Like 2

Well done to the winners of the "Clean" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 400 Million Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

1st: Rooftop
2nd: Bar Maid
3rd: Family Housekeeper

Honorarys:
Maid a Killing
Whistle Clean
Captain Sanitation

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

• Like 1

Well done to the winners of the "Souls" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 3.3 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

1st: Souls Ascension
2nd: Soul's Shadow
3rd: Eternal Soul

Honorarys:
Soulmata
Soul Eater
Rock N' Soul
Soul Music
Grim Glowing Ghost

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg