3 hours ago, Mariel Martog said:

I think this was the largest turnout honestly, so many people that people were not rendering in until close at times. 

I know by the end I was stood in the middle and half the people were not even showing, we even spawned an Atlas Park 2 apparently!

- Lauci x

19 hours ago, Laucianna said:

I know by the end I was stood in the middle and half the people were not even showing, we even spawned an Atlas Park 2 apparently!

- Lauci x

Oh my goodness, I did not realize that we had spawned another instance of Atlas Park! That is totally awesome! 😀

And @Tacheyon, these CC's are simply a pleasure and honor to host. 🙂 We who were here during the good ol' live days loved seeing all the CC's happening and joining in on the fun to show off our latest costume creations was such a cool thing to do... especially if we were fortunate enough to win somehow and earn a little scratch in the process. And I for one, as well as most everyone who play again nowadays, are so happy to see that CC's are still being organized and hosted. We in Celestial Warriors are honored to keep this going on, and it simply rocks seeing you all come out to show off your toons.

Sometimes it's not all that easy to pull off with RL being what it is, but it is always a joy to do so. 🙂 So please, to one and all, keep showing up in your Friday best, and rock on with your good and bad selves! And to all the winners of this week's contest, congratulations! I can't wait to see what you all will come up with next! 😁

• Like 2

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

On 7/22/2023 at 12:23 PM, Tacheyon said:

The turn out was crazy!  I couldn't find a place to stand (on guard for thee)!

(btw the name of my character is Canadian Diamond....sorry😉😁)

I voted for you. I thought the look was great, it was simple, fit the theme, and conveyed your hero properly. I'm often a fan of simple easy to understand looks. So you were on the top of my list. 

Edited by Mariel Martog
  • Like 2

Bump...
   Now come one come all, to potentially the biggest fish gathering this side of the Atlantic! Today's theme is "Aquatic", so please bring your best, dress to impress, and I hope to see you all there! Afterwards GL will treat us all to a fish & chips lunch even... lol 😉

• Like 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

17 minutes ago, Herotu said:

Hats off to the organisers. Thanks 🙂

image.thumb.jpeg.9cde236150adbee137f3d551dbba60c1.jpeg

Thank you so much for posting pictures hun! ❤️ It's always a shame we can not show off every costume that comes as there are so many greats!!! But this way their costumes still get some of the credit they all deserve ❤️❤️❤️

- Lauci x

• Like 3

Well done to the winners of the "Aquatic" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

Join our Discord to suggest a theme for next week and vote on which suggested theme is picked! https://discord.gg/4bPzjk5NAU

1st: N E P T U N E'
2nd: Sea Lice
3rd: Poseidon Sea God

Honorarys:
Fletcher the Seadog
Ocean Daughter
Prince Poseidon
Tai Phun
Su Nami

05.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

• Like 1

A great turnout as always guys! 🙂 And congrats to everyone who made it to the finish line as well. Everyone who participated had some great outfits & designs, so it made choosing my final 5 all the more difficult... so way to go! 😄 And to think... 2 gods & some lice won! Man, I never thought I would ever say those words together before lol... 😁
   And as always, a special thank you to @Laucianna for hosting the event! <em clap> You always bring out the best in these events... outside of trying to turn everyone into a Kheld on the side lol... 🙂

P.S: And where is my Fish & Chips meal huh? I am still waiting for it hun... 😋

• Like 1

Hiya's folks... 🙂
   I just wanted to give you a heads up, as I hopefully will be doing from now on, that voting on what is to be the Theme for next Friday's Costume Contest is now underway on our Discord (See link in my postings). This Friday's voting options are...

* Aliens...

* Back to School...

* Forest Creatures...

* Rock'N'Roll...

The section to vote on the Discord is located in the "General" section, under the "Friday Fashion Contests", so please if you want your voice heard on next Friday's contest Theme, please come and VOTE! 🙂 And may you all be heard... Because you will be... 🙂

P.S: Also to clarify, ONLY the options above will be accepted, so please, no new suggestions as that is done and over with. 🙂 Thank you...

• Like 1

Well done to the winners of the "Woodland Creatures" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

Join our Discord to suggest a theme for next week and vote on which suggested theme is picked! https://discord.gg/4bPzjk5NAU

1st: Woodland
2nd: Smelly
3rd: Faun Key Cold Medina

Honorarys:
Later Satyr
Ganker Hornet
Iron Earth
Fae Affinity

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, to again underline what one of our fearless leaders, the ever Tentacled Kheldian GL said, a BIG round of applause and congratulations to all the winners & honorees of last Friday's Fashion Contest! 🙂 There were so many wonderful designs and looks, that it was quite difficult to choose the final winners. So again, an awesome job to each and every one of you, and a big thank you for the huge turnout we had as well. It was great to see the originality you all bring to the table. 🙂
   Atm suggestions are being made on our discord as GL said, and voting will soon begin in the next few days I am sure, so please join us and have some fun. 🙂 Until next time...

Happy Trails... 🙂

• Like 2

Yes, please come one and all, to the greatest gathering of Alien's since Area 31! Just don't be surprised if you see a flying saucer fly in and start beaming folks away... lol 😁

Edited by BjorJlen
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Yes, please come one and all, to the greatest gathering of Alien's since Area 31! Just don't be surprised if you see a flying saucer fly in and start beaming folks away... lol 😁

I'm more concerned that the Devs seeing all these Aliens might Nuke the zone from orbit.

....It's the only way to be sure.

• Haha 2

Oh boy...
   There goes GL and her continual bid to take over the Earth, or at least turn everyone on the planet into a Kheld. But imo, you really think that plan out. I mean, can you actually see T as a Kheld as well? I already have bigger tentacles then you; can you imagine T having even more of them to flaunt around with? Can you say... over powered! lol 😁

Oh wait... T is an Alien already too. Ok, nevermind... 😋

Edited by BjorJlen
Dang spelling errors... :(
  • Haha 2