Well done to the winners of the "Autumn/Fall" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 300 Million Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

Join our Discord to suggest a theme for next week and vote on which suggested theme is picked! https://discord.gg/4bPzjk5NAU

1st: Tanglewood
2nd: Astral Phantom
3rd: Fall Feast Host

Honorarys:
Auburn Fall
Woodland Fairy
Pumpkin Swirl
Corn.Corn
Gordon

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

• Like 2

And let's all strive to make it a super scary event too guys! 🙂
   Now how's gonna bring the scary music? 😛

• Like 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

Well done to the winners of the "Undead" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 600 Million Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

Join our Discord to suggest a theme for next week and vote on which suggested theme is picked! https://discord.gg/4bPzjk5NAU

1st: Kheru the Lich Lord
2nd: Muerte Man
3rd: Deathly Smile

Honorarys:
Penanggalan
Davey Bones
Frankenfreida
Greywood

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

On 10/10/2023 at 8:45 PM, Laucianna said:

Heads up all: This Fridays Fashion Contest theme will be "Superstitions"! It will be in Atlas park under the statue on Homecoming - Excelsior

I couldn't think of anything for that theme. What did people come as?

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Well done to the winners of the "Superstitions" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

1st: Woodland Wisp
2nd: Stone of Balarney
3rd: Hugh Juan

Honorarys:
Broken Mirror
Tenebrae Venenatae
Emoji Xan
Grimmest Reaper

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice, and Congrats again to all the winners too! 🙂
   And me thinks I see a certain T in the honorary spot this time around too... 😁

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

On 10/17/2023 at 5:41 PM, Laucianna said:

Heads up all: This Fridays Fashion Contest theme will be "Creepy Dolls"! It will be in Atlas park under the statue on Homecoming - Excelsior

So all cabbage patch kids and Bratz.  Got it. 🙂

Yes I know no copyright infringement.

Edited by High_Beam
Added disclaimer doodle

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Well done to the winners of the "Creepy Dolls" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

1st: La Marionette
2nd: Curse Marionette
3rd: Little Lost Dolly

Honorarys:
Vintage Vivette
Hex Doll
Annabelle Blood
Hailey Sunshine

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

Well done to the winners of the "Royalty" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 300 Million Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

1st: Scottish Play
2nd: Aristocat
3rd: Winter-Queen

Honorarys:
Ancient Soul
Nefurtari
Amber Matriarch
Queen of Uranus

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Laucianna said:

Heads up all: This Fridays Fashion Contest theme will be "PUNK"! It will be in Atlas park under the statue on Homecoming - Excelsior

Fixed it for you!

Edited by Herotu
  • Haha 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Well done to the winners of the "Punk" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

1st: Real Rocknrolla
2nd: Crycry
3rd: Cypunk

Honorarys:
Sex Pistol
Dis-Order
Anamari
Little Lost Girl
Doctor Morbis

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Laucianna said:

Well done to the winners of the "Punk" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 1 Billion Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

1st: Real Rocknrolla
2nd: Crycry
3rd: Cypunk

Honorarys:
Sex Pistol
Dis-Order
Anamari
Little Lost Girl
Doctor Morbis

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Punk: Where misfits fit in. What is conformity? The delicious irony. Nom nom nom!

• Haha 1

Well done to the winners of the "Circus" Friday Fashion Contest with a prize pool of over 500 Million Influence! Make sure to come see us on FRIDAY at 19:00 EDT at Homecoming - Excelsior for a chance to win! 

1st: Splonk
2nd: Seer Mneme
3rd: Captain Cannonball

Honorarys:
Unknown Ringmaster
Fabulous
Bearded Theydie
Comrade Calamiti
Audacious Tamer

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

34 minutes ago, Healix said:

I wasn't able to enter the cc because rl came up, but I was going to enter my 'bearded lady'

OSa0y61.jpg

Hi-Larious!

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

36 minutes ago, Healix said:

I wasn't able to enter the cc because rl came up, but I was going to enter my 'bearded lady'

OSa0y61.jpg

She ain't no lady! I mean - she don't look so ladylike..

Edited by Herotu
  • Like 1