Leprechaun Vanity pet not giving influence boost?

brian9824

On 10/26/2023 at 12:00 PM, brian9824 said:

I tried, he pulled a lightsaber on me

Leprechaun The Force Awakens by ARTIST-SRF on DeviantArt

I haven't seen any of the sequels on leprechaun, despite having liked the original as a kid. Given that he put together a go-kart from hell in a barn in about 30 seconds I'm not surprised he's wielding lightsaber as he must be strong with the force.

@brian9824 you're likely looking at an old wiki either paragonwiki or the fandom one, which show the game as it was when it was live. Check the homecoming wiki, which is updated based on these servers. The Leprechaun does not give an influence increase in homecoming, otherwise literally everyone would have them all the time in game.

Edited by SeraphimKensai
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Never trust anyone; man, woman or beast that wears striped socks..

• Like 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Those aren't socks they are Leather  . . . . leggings, yeah leggings in a fade line pattern.  But I can see your confusion considering my history of contradictory statements and hypocritical commentary 🙂

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 10/31/2023 at 8:49 AM, SeraphimKensai said:

I haven't seen any of the sequels on leprechaun, despite having liked the original as a kid. Given that he put together a go-kart from hell in a barn in about 30 seconds I'm not surprised he's wielding lightsaber as he must be strong with the force.

@brian9824 you're likely looking at an old wiki either paragonwiki or the fandom one, which show the game as it was when it was live. Check the homecoming wiki, which is updated based on these servers. The Leprechaun does not give an influence increase in homecoming, otherwise literally everyone would have them all the time in game.

I had, based on the history it looks like the Homecoming wiki got updated based on this thread after I posted the question so now its correct 🙂

Here was the old page on Oct 29th - https://homecoming.wiki/w/index.php?title=Vanity_Pet&oldid=314319

Edited by brian9824

On 10/26/2023 at 5:00 PM, brian9824 said:

I tried, he pulled a lightsaber on me

Leprechaun The Force Awakens by ARTIST-SRF on DeviantArt

that's...

not a light sabre.

I'm thinking you're not very good on Leprechaun anatomy... but there's a reason they're always chasing the rainbow...

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

On 10/26/2023 at 9:42 AM, brian9824 said:

The wiki says he gives a 10% boost to influence gains, but not seeing any difference when I use him in game.  Is the wiki wrong?

To provide you with an actual serious answer, that may have been disabled. The original archived Wiki does state the 10%, but if you look at the unofficial wiki, its been removed which leads me to believe that feature was--at some point--likely taken off. There's a chance it probably conflicted with the bonus XP granting abilities and how they impact Influence, I'm not sure, it's been four years since then.