Venomous Gas is a ranged PBAoE power?

srmalloy

I was looking at the stats of my Poison/Dark Defender's abilities, and noticed an oddity -- in both the mouseover stats on the enhancement screen, and in the detailed power info, Venomous Gas, a PBAoE power, has a base 70-foot range. The power functions normally, so it looks as if it's solely a quirk in the internal labeling, but it was odd to see:

V_gas.png.2ce4c6b92458f95e63c4b6f2b0b1095a.pngV_gas2.png.c79f122ee788fc77b59e2e4f0a80a83f.png

Interesting, I wonder if the power used to have another design intended but changed from targeted AoE to PBAoE and forgot to remove the range and the ability to enhance range. Like you said, it does nothing in regards to the design intent of the power; just has cleanup needed.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Can't just be a hold-over from MM's Noxious Gas because that power only has a range of 30 feet.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.