Psi melee:: Secondary and AT suggestions

graeberguinn

4 hours ago, SeraphimKensai said:

I enjoy my psi/SD scrapper.

37 minutes ago, BrandX said:

Shield with Energy Shield (TKish)

This. Do this.

Most importantly it looks super-cool and feels epic to play. Secondarily, Shield Charge meshes great with Mass Lev, and the +dmg from AAO is icing on the hawtness cake.

• Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

If soloing is a factor, you'll want a different damage type from your secondary.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

On 11/12/2023 at 4:44 PM, InvaderStych said:

This. Do this.

Most importantly it looks super-cool and feels epic to play. Secondarily, Shield Charge meshes great with Mass Lev, and the +dmg from AAO is icing on the hawtness cake.

THE RULE OF COOL.

Honestly, if this combo had a heal, it’d have everything haha.

I have a brute with Psi and Force of Will and it's great fun. Wall of Force is great procced out to give you varied damage, and I like the AOE KD from Takeoff too. The brute choice wasn't driven by psi, but by the probably not optimal choice of Willpower as the secondary. The higher HP total of brutes and tankers gets more out of a secondary based on regeneration. The synergies people are bringing up here are better choices.

And so far the most satisfying thing is tearing up Paragon Protectors when they pop Moment of Glory. It's a huge defense buff to everything...but psi damage.

• Like 1

I'm curious as to why this thread, which clearly is asking for AT suggestions, has been moved to the Scrapper subforum.  Is this because the powers-that-be have decided that the only possible answer is scrapper?  Don't get me wrong, that's generally how I feel about just about everything, but just wanted to see if I had missed something.

Who run Bartertown?

7 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I'm curious as to why this thread, which clearly is asking for AT suggestions, has been moved to the Scrapper subforum.  Is this because the powers-that-be have decided that the only possible answer is scrapper?  Don't get me wrong, that's generally how I feel about just about everything, but just wanted to see if I had missed something.

I thought they posted it in Scrapper.  Was it moved?  I know when I replied to it, it was in Scrapper.

I only saw it in the Scrapper forum. They are asking what AT though.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 1 month later