Focused Feedback: Customization Options

• Developer

Customization Options

• The two accolade powers that have weapon models can now be customized from the Power Customization menu.

Crey CBX-9 Pistol

• Original (Default)
  • Tintable
  • Semi-Automatic Pistol
  • Revolver
  • Malta Sidearm
  • Arachnos Pistol
  • Rikti Blaster

Stolen Immobilizer Ray

• Original (Default)
  • Tintable
  • Shotgun
  • Canister Gun
  • Malta Launcher
  • Orestes Rifle
  • Rikti Entangler

Claws & Spines

• Legacy Spines > Barb Swipe and Claws > Swipe flail animations added as alternative animations for Spines > Ripper and Claws > Eviscerate.

Teleport & Combat Teleport

• Several new alternate Teleport customization options added:
    • Murder of Crows
    • Rikti
    • Smoke Bomb
    • Tornado

Customization Fixes

• Teleport: Restored original colors for "Power Customization > Teleport > Original"

• Widower unlocked this topic

This may be the wrong spot for this, sorry if so.

On blasters you cant have Dual Pistols and Tactical arrow at the same time without a visual bug. It's been this way a long time.
You can either have both pistols showing and bow is not visible or bow is visible and left hand pistol is not.

I would love a fix since we can finally holster DP.

• Like 1

Hi!

I'd love it if the Blaster /Martial Arts power 'Burst of Speed' could have the same options as Combat Teleport for power customisation as it functions in a very similar way.

• Like 3

Anyone able to post an image on the Canister Gun and Malta Launcher? I have no idea which alt might have these unlocked, and Google doesn't seem helpful in finding images for this specific context...

Also, is the "Shotgun" option mentioned the same as used for the temp power [Shotgun]? Man, I wish that was available for Assault Rifle and Arachnos Soldier...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/23/2023 at 5:52 AM, The Curator said:

Claws & Spines

• Legacy Spines > Barb Swipe and Claws > Swipe flail animations added as alternative animations for Spines > Ripper and Claws > Eviscerate.

I wonder, would it be too much to ask for these alternate animations to also make their way to Thorny Assault's version of Ripper and Night Widow Training's version of Eviscerate? I asked the same in the main patch notes thread before these ones were up but it makes more sense to ask here, so.

Thorny Assault > Ripper as far as I'm aware is a straight copy of the Spines one so that at least in theory should be doable. Night Widow > Eviscerate has a slightly different animation if I remember rightly, the body movement is the same but it includes animated blades that extend from the wrists similar to what Rippper does. That one might be harder?

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like "What?"

[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: STOP!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WAIT ONE SECOND!
[Admin] Emperor Marcus Cole: WHAT IS A SEAGULL DOING ON MY THRONE!?!?