Forum Spamming Today

GM ColdSpark

• Lead Game Master

Hey folks, just wanted to say thanks for reporting the content that the spammers are dropping in the forums today. The team are swinging their ban-hammers mightily on rapid-fire so apologies for the noise in the meantime.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

GM ColdSpark

Lead Game Master

Ways to Contact Me: Here is the link to the Homecoming Discord  and I am GM ColdSpark

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

I prefer this Hammer

Sledge Hammer! (Series) - TV Tropes

• Like 3

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

FYI, you don't even need to enter the thread to report a post. just hover over the topic and when the popover appears you can click 'Report post' in the header to the right.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

Ban Hammer.  Damn, another alt has to be made

Well, he would have to be from Colorado. (Hadda say it, Let's Not Go There Though.)

• Haha 2

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

35 minutes ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Call Jim Adler! The Texas Hammer!

Thought this was a wrestler until I looked him up.  Even better 🙂

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

1 hour ago, Skyhawke said:

Sounds like a job for Greg "The Hammer" Valentine!

thehammer.jpg

Glorious hair.