Searching for the Hidden Places

Scarlet Shocker

10 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Is there a page on the wiki for these places?

Not to my knowledge but I am highly inexpert in the use of said wiki. Other minds may have better answers

• Like 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

9 minutes ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

Not to my knowledge but I am highly inexpert in the use of said wiki. Other minds may have better answers

Not a page listing them, but some like the guy on the desert island have their own page, but others do not.  I don't think the Pocket D easter eggs such as the Tardis and Gas Station are mentioned.

• Like 1

Here's the locations I managed to grab a /loc of:

[-556.5 7.6 -1150.2]
[03:24] [-110.0 51.0 -1375.3]
[03:27] [-2617.7 -1512.7 -1292.7]
[03:29] [-3495.3 -595.0 -3025.6]
[03:32] [-3405.8 -2000.0 -3198.9]
[3393.5 -17.4 -9954.1]
[751.8 -2000.0 -3586.0]
[807.0 -1079.4 -3601.4]
[04:26] [1822.6 173.3 -2116.6]
[2409.2 -672.5 -1302.6]

(Would have been handier if I'd named them, of course! Sorry!)

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

2 hours ago, Captain Fabulous said:

We had a fun run. Thanks to all who came out. Part 2 coming soon!

Maybe I'll remember the right time for that one. *headsmack*

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

On 12/30/2023 at 4:38 AM, Scarlet Shocker said:

I might be misremembering but isn't that where the guy in the lav is struggling?

It's hidden room of cubicles and a dancer's cage with a skull in it at the entrance. You may or may not come across Arachnoids in there. Someone was asking about it in an older, similar thread and I posted pics of how to get there.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Guys, we had a great time!

Huge thanks to @Glacier Peak for leading us.

We only did some of the places, so it's very likely we shall reconvene on the weekend

I took some pics which I will post once I've got my morning stuff out of the way!

Thanks to everyone who came and took part!

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Paragon Dance Party (The original party venue)

screenshot_240101-20-41-21.thumb.jpg.07f5ffee15f005edb1909402e5219eb1.jpg

Manny's Gas Station

screenshot_240101-20-29-17.thumb.jpg.b7429b04a7d2f2a61fda9391ca275f1b.jpg

It's bigger on the outside

screenshot_240101-20-21-48.thumb.jpg.a70a41d55be4bc7d9424a51a0e2b8a55.jpg

• Like 4

We had intended to run some more of this during the course of this weekend.

However, given the influx of players we figured we'd let things settle down a bit and perhaps revisit it next weekend!

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Healix said:

Scarlet, the bloke on a desert island is a tribute to Tom Hanks' movie Castaway..you can also see Wilson floating nearby

EQ9JYQ4.jpg

I knew it was a movie, I couldn't remember details and it's not one I've seen. Thanks Healix ☺️

• 2 weeks later

Shall we continue this on the weekend? Saturday evening/afternoon (depending on where you are in the world)?

• Thumbs Up 1

Shall we shoot for 8pm GMT = 3pm EST = Noon PST?

Everyone is welcome to join in as they are able at any time. Just shoot us a message. We were on... Everlasting last time IIRC - we will broadcast regular messages across social and LFG groups

• Thumbs Up 1