Gravity/Radiation build?

I've really been enjoying this pairing so far, but I just have no idea how to slot it.  usually I throw endurance reduction on all my toggles, but the toggles here go on opponents and usually don't stay in effect long enough for me to really care about their endurance cost. should I be throwing +damage into my control powers, as my support stuff doesn't seem to do damage at all?  Bottom line is, I like the powers, but I don't really see how giving anything more than 3 slots is going to make my powers much better.  I have to be wrong about that though, right?  Anyway, any help figuring out the long-term goals of this combo would be appreciated.

I love Grav/Rad, that was my first character and main in the before times, and the first character I recreated on HC. I am happy to post her build if you like, but I make no claims whatsoever that it's optimal, or even good.

23 hours ago, AboveTheChemist said:

I love Grav/Rad, that was my first character and main in the before times, and the first character I recreated on HC. I am happy to post her build if you like, but I make no claims whatsoever that it's optimal, or even good.

anything would be helpful.  I've been looking at the other grav/ posts to get an idea what to do with that, but I didn't find anything about /rad, let alone any posts specific to grav/rad.

P.S.: actually I realized I could filter the posts a little better. I found some stuff on /rad, but not much really.

You can slot Gravity Distortion for damage (or with %dmg procs) if you like, but Gravity has better damage than most control sets. Your main damage sources should be Lift and Propel, both of which do bonus Impact damage if the target has been held with Gravity Distortion. If you decide to take Crush (optional), it should be slotted for damage. Crushing Field does crap damage and mainly needs acc, rech and endred. I usually slot with an Immobilize or ATO set. Wormhole should be slotted with a Stun or ATO set plus a KB>KD. I slot Singularity with Expedient Reinforcement.

Radiation is pretty straight forward:

Radiant Aura - Healing set

Radiation Infection - 3-4 pieces of a To Hit Debuff set (primarily the -tohit and end red pieces)

Accelerate Metabolism - End Mod set or 2x recharge IOs

Enervating Field - 2x end red IOs

Mutation - 1x recharge IO or skip

Lingering Radiation - 1-2x acc IOs plus 1-2x recharge IOs. (This power only accepts Slow sets, which are crap for recharge. While you can enhance the -speed, what you really care about is getting this power up as often as possible for the 500% -regen.)

Choking Cloud - 2-3x end/hold IOs. (I really like this power on controllers. It takes a few ticks to build up, but should hold all minions or lieutenants in range. Stack with Gravity Distortion to hold bosses.

Fallout - skip (unless you really like blowing up your dead teammates)

EM Pulse - Hold set (Unless you want 2 AoE holds with long recharges, I would probably take this over Gravity Distortion Field.)

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

I like grav/rad since you can really focus on the single target side of grav while letting rad be the AOE. So you can skip the immos and the aoe hold from grav and then the rez skills from rad. So now you have options for the build.

Spoiler

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

Here's how I would run it, the Rad slotting is how I run Rad in general since I don't like taking the Rez based skills here. From Grav, yeah, I 6 slotted Dimension Shift that's the one subjective slotting choice you can drop 4 slots from it to maybe drop a full Avalanche set in Soul Drain. You don't have to take Soul I only did such due to everything was in that range so I went with it, YET Mu is a very good choice. You can switch the recharge from Lingering Radation for acc's. The reason why I went with Teleports is that Combat TP is good for getting into mobs you can handle, TP Target is good as a leash for the pet and Fold Space is just another Wormhole you don't have to macro. Defense/Res isn't the highest it could be yet with all the debuffs and honestly, the chaotic nature of the build enemies are either stunned, held and or knocked down. Next the only time the build gets "hot" is after an EMP. During normal fights at 50 the Stamina didn't bleed out, it should be stable at lower levels once you have the sets in place.

Edit: I added the correct build

Edited by ExeErdna

2 hours ago, ExeErdna said:
  Hide contents

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

Here's how I would run it, the Rad slotting is how I run Rad in general since I don't like taking the Rez based skills here. From Grav, yeah, I 6 slotted Dimension Shift that's the one subjective slotting choice you can drop 4 slots from it to maybe drop a full Avalanche set in Soul Drain. You don't have to take Soul I only did such due to everything was in that range so I went with it, YET Mu is a very good choice. You can switch the recharge from Lingering Radation for acc's. The reason why I went with Teleports is that Combat TP is good for getting into mobs you can handle, TP Target is good as a leash for the pet and Fold Space is just another Wormhole you don't have to macro. Defense/Res isn't the highest it could be yet with all the debuffs and honestly, the chaotic nature of the build enemies are either stunned, held and or knocked down. Next the only time the build gets "hot" is after an EMP. During normal fights at 50 the Stamina didn't bleed out, it should be stable at lower levels once you have the sets in place.

Looks like a grav/ff build posted.

On 3/17/2024 at 4:58 PM, Hardboiled Hero said:

I've really been enjoying this pairing so far, but I just have no idea how to slot it.  usually I throw endurance reduction on all my toggles, but the toggles here go on opponents and usually don't stay in effect long enough for me to really care about their endurance cost. should I be throwing +damage into my control powers, as my support stuff doesn't seem to do damage at all?  Bottom line is, I like the powers, but I don't really see how giving anything more than 3 slots is going to make my powers much better.  I have to be wrong about that though, right?  Anyway, any help figuring out the long-term goals of this combo would be appreciated.

Gave up on mine but i was considering this in the future:

GRAV - Controller (Gravity Control - Radiation Emission).mbd

• Haha 1

On 3/17/2024 at 12:58 PM, Hardboiled Hero said:

It depends on your budget and you requirements for the build. It sounds like you are just using Single Origin enhancements right now. Long term goals with IO sets can get expensive and some people never get there due to cost/loss of interest/altitis...

Typical long term goals with Radiation is to get perma accelerate metabolism (AM), that means a hefty investment in Invention Origin sets with global recharge bonuses. This is not something you can achieve with Single Orgin enhancements. Perma AM builds can cost hundreds of millions of inf.

Your build approach shift when you move from SOs to IOs, on SOs most powers follows a prescriptive slotting approach, stuff that needs to hit get a mix of Acc, Recharge, End Redux, and depending on the power, Damage or control SOs. Shorter recharge powers like gravity distortion usually get something like 1 acc, 2 hold, 1 recharge (and if you have slots to spare, 1 end reduction). Longer recharge powers skip the end reduction and invest more slots in recharge, like EM pulse or Wormhole, those would get 1-2 acc, maybe 1-2 control and 2 recharge.

The exception to this approach is lingering radiation, the slow is not worth enhancing (in an SO build), as the main draw for this power is not the slow but the -regen debuff, and you can get away with slotting 1-2 acc and 1-2 recharge in the power.

Toggles on the other hand get End reduction first and foremost, and since endurance management is harder on an SO build I'd put 2 end reducers in radiation infection and enervating field.

Once you move to IO sets, your potential opens up.

So what are you in the market for? A realistic SO build or the dream build?

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

2 hours ago, Nemu said:

So what are you in the market for? A realistic SO build or the dream build?

As weird as it sounds, I'm more confused about the SO build, or something to use while leveling and to help earn the 100m+ inf for the build I'll be using later.

Just now, Hardboiled Hero said:

As weird as it sounds

Not weird at all. When you look at the forums most people don't ask these questions and just post billion inf IO builds. Context matters.

Controller (Gravity Control - Radiation Emission).mbd

Here's an example of what that journey looks like. Look at the levels of the slot assignment as it's designed to mimic the leveling journey to highlight where and when you allocate slots. You want to get your core powers slotted up well and when you are using SOs it is ok to be "fair" when spreading your slots around as you level. The blank powers are flexible slots for pool powers. I wouldn't invest too much in the meta picks like tough/weave/leadership on an SO build, inspirations help an SO build a lot more than those toggles. This blueprint has your core powers (ST Hold, ST blast, AoE Stun, AM, Hasten, and Heal) pretty well slotted by level 30.

• Thumbs Up 1

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

Here's the build I mentioned, and please keep the caveats I mentioned about it earlier in mind. It's more focused on the character concept than on any optimization, and isn't overly expensive aside from the one ATO set.

Spoiler

Primary Power Set: Gravity Control
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Emission
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Hero Profile:
------------
Level 1:    Lift    
 (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage
 (3) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (3) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (5) Thunderstrike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
 (5) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
 (7) Entropic Chaos - Chance of Heal Self

Level 1:    Radiant Aura    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal
 (7) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance
 (9) Doctored Wounds - Endurance/Recharge
 (9) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge
 (11) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance/Recharge

Level 2:    Gravity Distortion    
 (A) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized
 (11) Superior Will of the Controller - Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Recharge
 (13) Superior Will of the Controller - Endurance/Recharge
 (13) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance
 (15) Superior Will of the Controller - Accuracy/Confused/Hold/Immobilize/Sleep/Stun/Terrorized/Endurance/Recharge
 (15) Superior Will of the Controller - Recharge/Chance for Psionic Damage

Level 4:    Fly    
 (A) Flight Speed IO

Level 6:    Hasten    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO
 (19) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 8:    Accelerate Metabolism    
 (A) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod
 (21) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge
 (21) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge
 (23) Efficacy Adaptor - Accuracy/Recharge
 (23) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy
 (25) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Endurance

Level 10:    Radiation Infection    
 (A) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff
 (25) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge
 (27) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance
 (27) Dark Watcher's Despair - To Hit Debuff/Endurance
 (29) Achilles' Heel - Defense Debuff
 (29) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 12:    Crushing Field    
 (A) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage
 (31) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance
 (31) Positron's Blast - Damage/Recharge
 (31) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (33) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
 (33) Enfeebled Operation - Accuracy/Recharge

Level 14:    Grant Invisibility    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed

Level 16:    Invisibility    

Level 18:    Gravity Distortion Field    
 (A) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Hold
 (33) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Recharge
 (34) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold
 (34) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold
 (34) Lockdown - Endurance/Recharge/Hold
 (36) Lockdown - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold

Level 20:    Lingering Radiation    
 (A) Pacing of the Turtle - Accuracy/Slow
 (36) Pacing of the Turtle - Accuracy/Endurance
 (36) Pacing of the Turtle - Range/Slow
 (37) Pacing of the Turtle - Endurance/Recharge/Slow
 (37) Pacing of the Turtle - Chance of -Recharge

Level 22:    Combat Jumping    
 (A) Jumping IO
 (37) Kismet - Accuracy +6%
 (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
 (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
 (39) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
 (40) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed

Level 24:    Enervating Field    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 26:    Wormhole    

Level 28:    Choking Cloud    
 (40) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Recharge
 (40) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold
 (42) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold
 (42) Basilisk's Gaze - Endurance/Recharge/Hold

Level 30:    Mutation    

Level 32:    Singularity    
 (A) Call to Arms - Accuracy/Recharge
 (42) Call to Arms - Accuracy/Damage
 (43) Call to Arms - Damage/Endurance
 (43) Call to Arms - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
 (43) Call to Arms - Endurance/Damage/Recharge

Level 35:    Indomitable Will    

Level 38:    EM Pulse    
 (45) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Recharge
 (45) Basilisk's Gaze - Recharge/Hold
 (45) Basilisk's Gaze - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge/Hold
 (46) Basilisk's Gaze - Endurance/Recharge/Hold
 (46) Endurance Reduction IO

Level 41:    Mind Over Body    
 (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/Endurance
 (46) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
 (48) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 44:    Psionic Tornado    
 (A) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage
 (48) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance
 (48) Positron's Blast - Damage/Recharge
 (50) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
 (50) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
 (50) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 47:    Fallout    

Level 49:    Crush    
 (A) Damage Increase IO

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Damage Increase IO

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Celerity - +Stealth

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) Run Speed IO

Level 2:    Health