Welcome to Homecoming, Original City of Heroes Team!

Seeing some of those OG Devs brings back some memories and made me think of some of the "habits" I have in game, mostly just me saying something in Local or Broadcast like whenever take out Column-Council trash near Wentworths in Steel I say "Stupid Nazi's"  No I now they technically aren't Nazis but they are to me.

Anyway.  The devs and other OGs are the source of many of these.  Whenever I am in Pocket D, Training or not, I stop at War Witch and say "Hi Melissa" then "Bye Melissa".

Any time I am on top of the Atlas globe I say "Thanks CuppaJo" which was from when the Babes of War won Hero's Choice Awards Best Supergroup on Freedom server at the 1 Year  Anniversary.  When we all got E-Mailed the certificate we made her an Honorary Babe on top of the globe.

Of course every time I see Positron (no matter where), I say "Sorry I killed you" from when I was on the test server beta testing something relating to the 5th Column and we got Mat "Positron" Miller killed right after the mission TF completed.

We Killed Positron.jpg

Edited by High_Beam
Image Didnt Stick
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

"All your accounts are banned" Ha!

• Haha 3

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

1 hour ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

"All your accounts are banned" Ha!

Yeah he was actually cracking wise a lot, then again we all were.  I mean Sadako was forming and Posi asked if he could join, wanted regular player feedback.  I wanna say it was Kahn but I am not sure.

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

On 4/21/2024 at 7:09 PM, Glacier Peak said:

On behalf of the community - welcome to Homecoming, Original City of Heroes Team!

@Back Alley Brawler @6ix7even @bAss_ackwards @DarkWatcher @Freitag13 @War Witch

image.thumb.png.4347f42893bc74fb8ee726519f2223d7.png

Stalker. lol

• Moose 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 4/23/2024 at 6:48 AM, Marshal_General said:

I remember when BABs had a baby and we dubbed it Back Alley Bawler.

That baby probably knows how to drive now.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Excelsior

ExAstris - Arachnos Widow

Pulp Noir - Illusion/Psy Assault

Perspective - Illusion/TA

Madame Elena - Rad/Bio (Scrapper)

@Glacier Peak, both Ravenstorm and Rockjaw have now joined as well.  😁

• Like 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

5 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

@Glacier Peak, both Ravenstorm and Rockjaw have now joined as well.  😁

Yeah after the HC *Council announced the Red Names for their Q&A thing, I figured it was moot to update the original post. Still exciting to see folks from the legacy team join the community!

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png