Welcome to Homecoming, Original City of Heroes Team!

Nice. *waves*

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

8nkxe9.jpg.a15df8ed1dc761c128651179078eae63.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

amazing, welcome back!

everything’s going really well. people are having fun, there’s great balance in the game, we recently star.. oh, regen? yeah, uh he’s doing great too! lovely guy, always doing.. great..

can you see him?

eerrmm, i think.. i er, he’s at his parents right now.. somewhere far i think

a phone? no.. i don’t think he bought a phone with him.. you know regen haha, he likes to be disconnected from the world sometimes doesn’t he

anyway lovely to see you! just don’t go in that barn that’s making weak dull pain sounds, it’s uh.. haunted or something 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DougGraves said:

Wait - what does this mean?

They play the game?  They are working as devs again? They just dropped by to say hello?

In any event - HI!  Your game has brought so much joy to my life!

Of course I play the game. Why wouldn't I? 😎

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Moose 1
  • Microphone 1

Former Paragon Studios QA - Redname Fireman

Current and always Scrapper enthusiast

• Game Master

Welcome to the original team!! Without you we would be nothing 🙂 

As for anything else I'm not sure how they are associated with Homecoming. I know some of them have player accounts and enjoy the fun like the rest of us, but I would ask if you do accidentally find out who their player accounts are to not bug them if they haven't revealed themselves. Everyone is entitled to privacy and anonymity if they want it. Obviously if they are in game with their associated characters and a big sign saying "Original Dev" over their head then say hi, but try not to overwhelm them. We don't want to scare them off. Devs are skittish creatures 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 9
  • Microphone 2
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

I think it's lovely that so many original devs play the game for their own enjoyment. Says a lot about the quality of the game overall and the love everyone involved with it has

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

2 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

I would ask if you do accidentally find out who their player accounts are to not bug them if they haven't revealed themselves. Everyone is entitled to privacy and anonymity if they want it. 

I can assure everyone that no hero in the New Order Of Bold Superheroes (my personal SG) will out these folks. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

but I would ask if you do accidentally find out who their player accounts are to not bug them if they haven't revealed themselves.

If I did, all I would do is send them a single private message thanking them for their work as part of the team that created a game that I enjoyed for years and have been lucky enough to continue to enjoy even after its official shutdown. Maybe; I don't know how many messages they would get, and I wouldn't want to be part of flooding their in-basket.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Random Axis said:

I can assure everyone that no hero in the New Order Of Bold Superheroes (my personal SG) will out these folks. 

Oh you're just a bunch of noobs anyway

• Like 1

We all owe you guys SOOO much gratitude for your hard work!! How wonderful to have you here!!

fjfvN97.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Welcome back
Your dreams were your ticket out
Welcome back
To that same old place that you laughed about
Well, the names have all changed
Since you hung around
But those dreams have remained
And they've turned around
Who'd have thought they'd lead you
(Who'd have thought they'd lead you)
Back here where we need you?
(Back here where we need you?)

And I know what a scene
You were learnin' in
Was there somethin' that
Made you come back again?
  • Like 5

Ohai new old friends you bring teh donuts?

• Haha 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?