Project Spelunker

_NOPE_

hmmmm

all my errors seem to be about not being able to access the file or it is in use by another process.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

I dont have image hosting.

I shoved all the errors in an excel doc. Can you PM me you email? Or I can send it to you on discord?

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

I had about 20 copies of the app running. I think they likely just tried to use a file already deleted by another thread.

After clearing the messages I had 1 copy left running.

The new torrent is coming down at a good clip - about 2 hours to go. With a bigger swarm prob be done already.

Now 1+ days -- still if it works ok...

Came back from work, Tar paused at 54% due to timing out. Resumed with ~5hrs left. Currently at 70%, ~4hrs left / 3hrs later.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Torrents are only as good as the peers, and since I'm currently the only host of that torrent... it's not the best, so if you're downloading it, keep it after you download it, so other can use your bandwidth. If you'd like to try direct HTTP from MY server of the smaller file instead of the Internet Archive's version, well, I'm still in the process of uploading that... currently at 45%,  ETA about 10 hours... and then I'll provide that link as well.

I'm out.

If we get 5+ of us peering the torrent things should speed up a lot.

Do you still need those error messages -- most of them were with a server times out 3 times message as well.

Torrents are only as good as the peers...

And in this case it wouldn't matter 'cause I'm nabbing the .tar, but on the upside I'm at 4.3MB/s!

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

I dont have anything on this computer that will save an image file.

Here is a drop box link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/isgsevd7jgw6s9t/Errors.xlsx?dl=0

I know what your goal is, but don't really understand what the hell you guys are doing, but keep at.

Also, TAKE MY INF!!

(All 2 Inf I have, lol)

The Philotic Knight is taking a fair amount of his personal time to write code and otherwise rebuild the old COH forums making them indexable in the process. This would allow ppl to do searches -- to find old posts by user name for example.

With the large amount of data involved those of us who wish to help are downloading the original forums off an archive and running Knight's program on our own computer which sends the results to Knight's.... a bit of a logistal headache to put together and keep going IMO but in the end the results are worth it for a large number of players I am thinking.

I've just updated the parser to account of all of these errors. Please download the latest version of the parser from the link in the OP. Thank you all!

Frankly, since the parser is working "most of the time", all of the "bug fixing" I'm doing is  really just throwing try...catches around my assumptions of good data, and if it's bad data, I'm throwing it into a generic "page" that I'll look at later to see why it failed to parse.

I'm out.

I won't be able to test this until I get home late tonight, because I remoted jn on my phone, but if anyone wants to try my own torrent and let me know if it works for them, it'd be much appreciated:

http://www.cityofplayers.com/2012%20City%20Of%20Heroes%20Forums%20Archive.7z.torrent

And now http://www.cityofplayers.com/2012%20City%20Of%20Heroes%20Forums%20Archive.7z is available for direct HTTP download, if anyone wants to try that instead of torrent. I'll update the OP when I have some more time.

I'm out.

I'll keep UTorrent up till this project is done.

Would help if more ppl could. I see 1 seed and 2 peers at the moment.

I intend to keep it up as well, just still in the middle* of pulling the torrent down.

* well, 75% through

Excelsior Global Channel - for your server wide chat and forming TFs, Trials, Radios, Farms, whatever you want to do - /chan_join Excelsior today!

So the original direct DL finished sometime before work today. I then had WinZip unzip it all. I got home to find that I only needed to unzip a 2nd time? I'll reread the instructions, but I thought you said there was like 7 layers of unzipping. Unless that was just the Torrent to keep it thin?

Also, getting errors as 7Zip unpacks the current group (2nd layer). I've an hour left to unpack this group and then I'll check things again.