Greetings

2 hours ago, Sonicbeak said:

Hi All! I am new here!

Welcome to THE CITY.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

3 hours ago, Sonicbeak said:

Hi All! I am new here!

Welcome "Home"! 🏡

A little housewarming gift for you:  a link to a list of abbreviations and other shorthand speak that you'll probably see in the chat sections of the game.  We use more than these, but this will hopefully get you quickly acclimated.  Don't panic if it seems overwhelming.  We've all been there, and a great many of us are willing to help you if you just let us know what you need.

You may also find good info in this thread started by another new player this year.  There's been many of you.

• Like 1

Howdy!

Did you bring treats?

For everyone? ... I hope so.

Forums  - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Spam Response- Spam, in the context of cybersecurity, refers to any unsolicited and often irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent over the internet. 

Ohai new friend you bring teh donuts?

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?