Can anyone confirm Crashless Lightform?

OpMegs

So, I remember seeing in the leadup to i24 on Live that PBs were getting a Lightform that was going to be up more often and not reduce us to a 1 hitpoint wonder the minute it went down. However, I've not leveled up a PB on Homecoming yet, so I was wondering if anyone could confirm if that change got adapted or not, as I'm trying to decide between a Monoform which Light Form's new setup would be great for, or if I need to invest in Dwarf.

Yeah right now I'm 50% res to Psi and Essence boost recharges when LF crashes so as my health drops to 50% I get it all back instantly and more HP. Just have to pay attention lol. I have Hasten set for auto and if I'm distracted and LF drops then I get beat up but having dwarf with hi res too just means I can pop into that real quick to manage incoming damage/heal then pop out and get LF going again.

It’s amazing.

Perma lightform, hasten, buildup, and dullpain!

Now I just need to figure out the bind file swap system to toggling powers to auto fire round robin style for Mac.  Lol

So it is "crashless" insofar as you do not lose 99% of your health and all of your endurance, but you do take a 50% hit... is there exhaustion (zero recovery?)

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

So the way it worked on live, and I believe it still does, was it set your health and end to 50%. If you had 100 health it out you at 50; if you had 60 it put you at 50; if you had 25 it put you at...50. This was the mechanism the devs used for the crash presumably so it wouldnt kill you outright, in case anyone was worried about that.

If you activate Light Form, can you switch forms? And do the bonuses follow you?

If you activate Light Form, can you switch forms? And do the bonuses follow you?

Yes! You can shift into Nova and Dwarf with Light Form active!!

Light form use to put you into a special costume (ball of Kheldian Energy) and you were stuck there for 2min. NOW, the kheldian energy surrounds you but you retain your human costume.

SO

Tanking while in nova or extra stacks of resistance and mez protection with LF + Dwarf. Not to mention the recovery boost!

Wait, so I could have maxed out Resistances while squidding?

Has that changed? I remember Light Form locking me out of Nova, Dwarf on live.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **