I need I need help finding an easy armor passive.

The Time Witch

Hello I am trying to find an easy to use armor set with as little business as possible. The problem is I'm experiencing a deterioration of my reaction time and it's gotten to the point that I can't react well to combat situations ie heal, endurance sap etc. 

I need a survivable power set that preferably fits a speedster that doesn't have much busy work one or two minor reaction clickirs would be nice but they need to be minor. 

Thank you so much for your assistance.

2 minutes ago, The Time Witch said:

I thought this was the case but I wasn't sure. How hard is it to keep up with the mez protection? What kind of reflexes do you need so to speak?

Just put it on auto fire. Just click haste etc if you use it once in a while. Just attacks and any other clickies you have

to manage, other than that.

Edited by Gobbledigook
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Gobbledigook said:

Just put it on auto fire. Just click haste etc if you use it once in a while. Just attacks and any other clickies you have

to manage, other than that.

This.  SR is my favorite defensive set.  Easy to hit all your positional caps, and as stated, you just auto-fire the mez protection power.  And plenty of other great perks, besides.  Easy peasy.

It should be pointed out that Shield is a click mezz on auto. The benefit of SR is that it gets a +20% Recharge bonus due to Quickness so getting the click mezz to be perma is noticeably easier to do. I was swiftly reminded of this on my Level 41 Shield Tanker last night. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

In addition to +20% recharge bonus Quickness is also a 40% -recharge and -spd debuff resistance.  After getting defense debuffed I'd likely place getting recharge debuffed the next worst thing that can happen to an armored character.  First you have to hit for either to happen then SR has debuff resistance to both these debilitating debuffs

Stone Armor is the answer.  The loss of a damage aura on a brute is a big sacrifice to run Super Reflexes.

If you are going to go with Super Reflexes though, I suggest the following bind.

/bind w "+forward$$powexecname Practiced Brawler"

I do the same thing with Stone Armor for the +HP power

/bind w "+forward$$powexecname Earth's Embrace"

This makes it automatic everytime you press the w key. I do play with the power not ready sound disabled though or the bind would be annoying. These binds can also be modified for any inspiration combining macros you use to really simplify game play. I am also an older gamer, in my early 70s, and automating some of these functions helps me keep up.

• Like 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1