Anyone still use mouse pads?

Jawbreaker

I use a mouse pad even though I technically don't need one since I use a Logitech MXErgo; however, my wrist needed some extra support, so I got a cheap pad with the wrist cushion on it.

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Yes I do use mousepads, otherwise my laser mouse goes (more) nuts on a shiny surface.

Oh, and while I like your design, it tends to work better on darker backgrounds - so if you could share how you printed that, I'd love to do a couple of my own.

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

13 hours ago, Techwright said:

Please do.  I use an inexpensive mouse mat and it's very much an improvement.

I'm curious:  How is this constructed?  I mean, where do you get materials for a mouse pad that can be printed upon?

I own an online business and do some dropshipping, several companies offer mousepads so I had it printed through them. It's a 1/4 inch thick neoprene, they use a DTG printer but I'm not sure what the top surface is that they print it on

• Thumbs Up 2

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

9 hours ago, ThaOGDreamWeaver said:

Yes I do use mousepads, otherwise my laser mouse goes (more) nuts on a shiny surface.

Oh, and while I like your design, it tends to work better on darker backgrounds - so if you could share how you printed that, I'd love to do a couple of my own.

I own an online business and do some dropshipping, several companies offer mousepads so I had it printed through them. It's a 1/4 inch thick neoprene, they use a DTG printer but I'm not sure what the top surface is that they print it on

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

9 minutes ago, Jawbreaker said:

I see.  I misunderstood and thought that there was a way to create it at home.

Heh, once I started using the Logitech mice that have "Dark Field" tech, I don't need anything but a surface. They'll even work on glass (tested!).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)