Emotes

Vyperpunk

No huge rush here but is there a complete emote list?  I googled and found all the old ones but what are the emote shortcut commands for the new separate categories? 

Inquiring masterminds want to keybind idles for pets. 

• 1 year later

The unofficial Homecoming wiki Emotes page has been updated, and I know it lists at least some of the new emotes but I don't know if it is 100% up-to-date. If you go the popmenu route (via the link in GM Korvin's post), be sure to look at the update I added towards the bottom of that thread. I'll try to make some time this weekend to look into the HC wiki page to bring it totally up-to-date.

I cross-referenced the HC wiki page with the update I completed for the emotes popmenu, and I found five emotes in the popmenu that were not on the wiki page (despair, doublefacepalm, lookup, shocked, and walkietalkie). I've added placeholders for those on the wiki page, although I still need to test them in-game and add descriptions, and I also need to check that none of those are just aliases for emotes that are already listed on the wiki. Once I've done that, the HC wiki should be as complete as I can make it at this time. Note that this does not mean it is 100% up-to-date. There may still be emotes out there of which I am unaware, so if anyone notices any missing emotes please let me know.

Edit: I've now filled in the pertinent details/descriptions of the 5 emotes mentioned above that I added to the wiki.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
update