Addition to Lock Powers In Tray

I love the option to Lock Powers in Tray. I use mouse clicks to activate my powers, and having them sliding around because I hold down the key too long is super annoying. 

However, there is another issue that truly annoys me: accidentally clicking on the tray rotation arrows when clicking on the left most power in a horizontal tray. Next thing you know, you are on tray 3, 4 or 5. 

I would like to see the option to Lock Powers in Tray also lock tray rotation as well, so accidental tray rotation does not happen.  Or, add it as a separate option (but in the same part of the menu as locking powers, so it is easy to find). 

Edited by TempestMaster
Grammar
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Agreed on all the above. I have kind of a crappy mouse, so accidentally dragging powers mid-fight is a pain.

I also wish we could lock in which tray is actually in a tray, because my clumsy self has accidentally clicked over to the next tray instead of clicking the first power more times than I want to admit.

• Like 1

Best suggestion ever!!!

I deal with this problem in almost every fight and it gets me nearly killed more often than not. Quite honestly, it boggles my mind why the arrows even exist in the first place because, who has time to switch trays in the middle of a throw-down?

• Like 1

Drop your pants and get ready to dance... omnibot is on the advance!

On 8/8/2019 at 1:41 AM, malonkey1 said:

Agreed on all the above. I have kind of a crappy mouse, so accidentally dragging powers mid-fight is a pain.

I also wish we could lock in which tray is actually in a tray, because my clumsy self has accidentally clicked over to the next tray instead of clicking the first power more times than I want to admit.

Both issues I've bumped into with my laptop's subpar wireless mouse 😛 

• Like 1

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

OMG!

Yes, please!!!!

I'm a power clicker too and I cannot begin to tell you how many times in a mission I accidentally hit the arrow.  I told my husband numerous times, "I need an option to lock this sodding arrow."

For the love of cookies, please make this happen!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
  • 2 months later
On 9/26/2019 at 2:47 AM, Razor Cure said:

Is there also a way to Lock the trays themselves? I always have 1-3 up, and sometimes, when clicking the furthest left power in each tray, I will change teh number of the tray itself.

No, that is what this suggestions string is for. Many players seem to have this problem, and it seems it would be a fairly easy fix (by adding it to the lock powers, or giving it an option in the menu of its own)

I didn't remember about the "Lock Powers in Tray" in the General Options, so I've already gotten something out of this thread.  But even yesterday during our weekly SG adventuring session we were talking about being able to lock the trays so the arrows weren't active.  I'm still all in favor.  🙂

Wow I support that!

I am getting to be very old, and my eyes are not quite what they used to be, and when it gets to hand to eye coordination, well I am not tops as I used to be. The issue of missing the #1 attack and tray 1 happens more often to me than I like, especially when I am excited in the middle of heated combat.

So please, please give me a tray number lock, that would be so awesome for me an old timer...

Thank you, thank you for this very awesome suggestion