I might be too much of a fan boy here (fine, I'll take it) but with Sentinel's and Blasters... if only we could have different SOUNDS for the blasting. Every time I throw an energy bolt I just hear THIS and I just wish we could somehow get it in game.

Before you flame me I know... It is licensed and it would be costly. I don't mean this sound EXACTLY just... maybe something different. 

I also said WISH because I am pretty sure the CODE for it is stupid difficult.

Any other classes or power sets you wish had alternate sounds?

"Sentinel and Blaster" blasts is a pretty broad request. Do you perhaps mean...

Dark Blast

Electrical Blast

Energy Blast

Fire Blast

Ice Blast

Psychic Blast

Radiation Blast

Water Blast

?

In Energy Blast alone there are 6 abilities that can use the palm blast animation. Are you suggesting that they should all sound the same? Overall I think that the Paragon sound guy did a great job creating and matching sounds to powers, although I do find some quite annoying. It's a good thing that we have a workaround, clumsy as it is.

I do wish there were an easier way to modify them, but we work with what we have. 🙂

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

12 hours ago, reconfigureyourface said:

Any other classes or power sets you wish had alternate sounds?

I replaced all my Sonic Blast sounds with the Talons of Vengeance Siren's attack sounds. It's hilariously over the top and I love it.

• Haha 1

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

9 hours ago, justicebeliever said:

But hey, you can do this already...

I stopped in just to post that...the difference being you actually included the reference. :p

• Thanks 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

4 hours ago, Trickshooter said:

I replaced all my Sonic Blast sounds with the Talons of Vengeance Siren's attack sounds. It's hilariously over the top and I love it.

I swapped out MM Bots tromping with rubber ducky squeaks.

Swapped out MM Demon Lt roars with giggles from a 6 month old.

And Spines AoE toggle makes bubbles.

Edited by Oubliette_Red

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.