Incarnate Lore Pet List (Photos/Abilities/DPS Numbers)

GM Miss

Same with regards to Storm Elementals. The ones that say Ranged in the spreadsheet generally are good about not deliberately going into melee, though most will remain in one spot as long as they're in range for all of their attacks. But it also means that you can reposition the AV (as long as you haven't Immobilized it) and pull it a bit away from them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later
  • Retired Lead Game Master

Yeah, I've noticed that about the storm elementals too. 

And in regards to the BP dying in fire farms....well yeah. lol! 

• Like 1

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

• 3 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On 5/27/2020 at 8:10 PM, Coyote said:

Same with regards to Storm Elementals. The ones that say Ranged in the spreadsheet generally are good about not deliberately going into melee, though most will remain in one spot as long as they're in range for all of their attacks. But it also means that you can reposition the AV (as long as you haven't Immobilized it) and pull it a bit away from them.

I know it's been a while, so might no longer be relevant, but thought it was worth mentioning anyway: you can use the mastermind commands on them to reposition them. So setting up a macro with petcom_all goto aggressive will give you the circle to move them out of melee.

• Like 1

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

• 4 months later
On 6/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, GM Miss said:

Yeah, I've noticed that about the storm elementals too. 

And in regards to the BP dying in fire farms....well yeah. lol! 

Every Thing dies in Fire Farmes that does not have 90% Fire Res and 45% Fire Def lahl.

Thus for FF you take ONLY Radial version of the pets, who has support. And that support shud have +DMG or +Recharge or something. BP's Radial Support is very good, as it can cast AoE damaging power (Enervating Storm).

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

• 2 weeks later
  • 5 weeks later

I've recently done some testing on Lore pets albeit limited (1 test run per pet).

Here are the results for an AoE test - the test involved creating a whole bunch of mobs on the crater map in AE that do no damage but also do not die. The settings were run at +0*8. The results show the total damage done by logging combat log and extracting all the damage dealt. I then split the damage based on whether the attack was ST, AoE or Cone. The lore tested here is T4 Core pets.

Spoiler

image.png.674bf267e47318d567dc2d11873ef7fe.png

I would admit this test is skewed to those Lores that can do AoE damage from range. The lore that use ST Melee attacks would have spent time chasing mobs in this test.

My other testing is what I believe is a fairer representation of how lore is used in game and that is against hard targets such as AVs. Therefore I tested all lore pets against a single AV that never died. The results show the total damage done by logging combat log and extracting all the damage dealt.

Spoiler

image.png.57b6ed96249070ce2786121d200c2e3a.png

Again this is purely on damage dealt and not DPS. Therefore Longbow should be rated higher due to a significant -regen power. BP have significant -res powers which boost the damage of the team, even more so if the team possesses negative and cold damage. There were instances where the T3 Radial pet outperformed the T4 Radial pet.

I think Radial Lore are under powered (in comparison to Core) as buffs neither last long enough or are significantly weaker than the original power they are mimicking.

I still think BP are king based on results of both tests and the amount of -res they dish out. Longbow are worthwhile if your team (or yourself) lacks -regen. Ranged pets are preferable over other pets Carnival Lore is the example of this.  I think in general this is a fair test of damage, I would be interested to see a dps test or something that reflect most burst damage but totally agree on how tedious testing lore is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Vea/@Vae/@Vew - You can call me V.

• 5 months later

How much, if any, testing has been done to see if the Radial Support Pets are actually doing their job?  Anecdotally, there seems to be a wide variance in their activity levels.  For example, my scrapper with Radial Carnies has a Support pet that is so inactive, even other people on teams have commented that it was doing nothing.  Longbow Support, by contrast, basically spams it's heals on cooldown.  I have another toon where I tried out Robotic Drones for the +def aura.  That pet is good about casting it on summoning, but then rather poor about refreshing it, and does not seem to cast their heal/buff very often either. The only other one I've tried for any length are BP, which are plenty active.  Much like the Longbow pets.  I haven't tried Cimmies on HC, but if memory of Live serves correctly, the Surgeon was similar to Longbow - just spamming away with those heals.

1. Am I completely nuts, or have others observed this variance in Support Pets?

2. Is this one of those "Yeah, we know, but you should see the size of that mountain..." sort of things?

Edited by InvaderStych

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

• 6 months later
19 hours ago, KairiPwns said:

So it seems that Banished Pantheon tier 4 is the best used for a Primary Farmer. I wanted to try and use something else but i need something that DOESN'T die and does some damage to help...

Banished is the ONLY untouchable pet that does damage , Hence why it is the one most farmers use

• 8 months later
On 1/25/2022 at 10:14 PM, KairiPwns said:

So it seems that Banished Pantheon tier 4 is the best used for a Primary Farmer. I wanted to try and use something else but i need something that DOESN'T die and does some damage to help...

Or get an untouchable like Carnies, which grants Forge, to add to your own damage.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

• 9 months later