Can't get keybinds to work properly

diefree

Ok so I made a peacebringer and want to use keybinds from peacebringer guide on this board.

/bind g “powexectoggleon Bright Nova$$gototray 4

/bind shift+g “powexectoggleon White Dwarf$$gototray 5$$bind f powexecname White Dwarf Sublimation” 

/bind v “powexectoggleoff Bright Nova$$powexectoggleoff White Dwarf$$gototray 1$$bind f powexecname Reform Essence”

The problem is it is transforming me but not going to tray or activating heal and have no idea why.

Update: I tried to use txt files but they didn't work either.

Edited by diefree

Try putting underscores between the goto and tray, like goto_tray

or you could try macros. 

--------------------------
For a peacebringer, that would be:

/macro_slot 8 WDF "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$goto_tray 5"
/macro_slot 9 BNF "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$goto_tray 4"
---------------------------
The equivalent for a peacebringer:

/goto_tray 5
/macro_slot 8 HUM "powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$goto_tray 1"
/macro_slot 9 BNF "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$goto_tray 4”
------------------------
And for a peacebringer:

/goto_tray 4
/macro_slot 8 WDF "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$goto_tray 5"
/macro_slot 9 HUM "powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$goto_tray 1"

Edited by Nurse Midnight

The problem is you’re trying to bind a key twice in the same command. Why? They need to be their own command. Here I will fix them for you. 

/bind g “powexectoggleon Bright Nova$$gototray 4”

/bind shift+g “powexectoggleon White Dwarf$$gototray 5”

/bind f “powexecname White Dwarf Sublimation$$powexecname reform essence” 

(This will make f cast either heal depending on your form and which power is available. 

/bind v “powexectoggleoff Bright

Nova$$powexectoggleoff White Dwarf$$gototray 1”

Now that’s just the working version of what you had posted. Let me show you some cool things you can do with setting powers to auto and doubling up heals and flares. Keep in mind that you can change the keys and trays but this is my 1-9 Numpad. 

Shift to Nova and go to Tray 8 (Nova powers), sets Gleaming Bolt to auto cast (Click again to disable auto cast)
/bind numpad1 "powexec_toggleon bright nova$$powexec_auto gleaming bolt$$gototray 8"

Drop both forms and go to Tray 1 (Human powers). Toggles on Combat Flight and auto casts Hasten
/bind numpad2 "powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_auto hasten$$powexec_toggleon combat flight$$gototray 1$$"

Drop both forms, cast Inner Light and set Light form to Auto Cast.
/bind numpad3 "powexec_toggleoff combat flight$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_auto light form$$powexec_name inner light$$gototray 1"

Shift to Dwarf and go to Tray 9 (Dwarf powers), sets Glinting Eye auto cast (Click again to disbable auto cast)
/bind numpad4 "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$powexec_auto glinting eye$$gototray 9"
No auto cast.
/bind numpad4 "powexec_toggleon white dwarf$$gototray 9"

Drop both forms, toggle on Stealth and sprint (Should have Stealth IO in sprint) and sets Hasten to auto cast. Also turns off combat flight.
/bind numpad5 "powexec_toggleoff combat flight$$powexec_toggleon stealth$$powexec_toggleon sprint$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_auto hasten$$gototray 1"

Drop Dwarf and Double Flare
/bind numpad6 "powexec_auto solar flare$$powexec_name white dwarf flare$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$goto_tray 1"

Drop both forms, cast Reform Essence and Conserve Energy
/bind numpad7 "powexec_auto reform essence$$powexec_name conserve energy$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$goto_tray 1"

Drop both forms and heal
/bind numpad8 "powexec_auto essence boost$$powexec_name white dwarf sublimation$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$goto_tray 1"

Drop both forms,cast Photons and Dawn Strike Auto
/bind numpad9 "powexec_auto dawn strike$$powexec_name photon seekers$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$goto_tray 1"

• Thanks 3

On 8/18/2019 at 12:04 AM, RiddleMeBrah said:

Drop Dwarf and Double Flare

/bind numpad6 "powexec_auto solar flare$$powexec_name white dwarf flare$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$goto_tray 1"

Thanks for this - for any WS I've made this into a Macro:

/macro Mire "powexec_auto Sunless Mire$$powexec_name Black Dwarf Mire$$powexec_toggleoff Black dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff Dark nova$$goto_tray 1"

Anyone know if there is a way to do this doubled, starting in Human Form? I can't figure out if it would actually be possible, but I suspect not given that you would a keystroke to toggle on Dwarf, and another to execute the mire. Speaking off, a lot of these binds have dwarf toggled off and then something else toggling on, but that doesn't seem to work when I try the exact same binds, such a:

/bind lshift+e "powexec_toggleoff Dark Nova$$powexec_toggleoff Black Dwarf$$powexec_auto hasten$$powexec_toggleon hover$$gototray 1$$bind l powexec_name Shadow Step".

On 8/16/2019 at 11:04 AM, diefree said:

Ok so I made a peacebringer and want to use keybinds from peacebringer guide on this board.

/bind g “powexectoggleon Bright Nova$$gototray 4

/bind shift+g “powexectoggleon White Dwarf$$gototray 5$$bind f powexecname White Dwarf Sublimation” 

/bind v “powexectoggleoff Bright Nova$$powexectoggleoff White Dwarf$$gototray 1$$bind f powexecname Reform Essence”

The problem is it is transforming me but not going to tray or activating heal and have no idea why.

Update: I tried to use txt files but they didn't work either.

Just Bind F to white dwarf sublimation and reform essence.

example:

/bind f "powexecname White Dwarf Sublimation$$powexecname Reform Essence"

because in dwarf you can't use reform essence and vice versa for sublimation only the power that is eligible will work.

You can check out my guide to see the keybinds I use. I have all the attacks all bound to the same keys. Example: /bind 3 "powexecname Solar Flare$$powexecname Bright Nova Blast$$powexecname White Dwarf Flare"

I will note that I have an MMO mouse and it makes playing the game 1000% easier and binds become much easier. Most of my characters won't need binds but it improves my PB immensely.

Edited by Orivon

• 4 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

Back on live I had a great keybind that has since been lost. I tapped the key & it would auto target my oil slick, it then shot the oil slick with my taser dart and ignite the oil. Can anyone perhaps recreate this. WARNING I am a compu-dunce, so please be gentle. Thank you in advance.  Love being back in this awesome game & incredible community. 

Deeds, not Words.

19 minutes ago, one eye archer said:

Back on live I had a great keybind that has since been lost. I tapped the key & it would auto target my oil slick, it then shot the oil slick with my taser dart and ignite the oil. Can anyone perhaps recreate this. WARNING I am a compu-dunce, so please be gentle. Thank you in advance.  Love being back in this awesome game & incredible community. 

Try:

/bind [keyname] "powexecname taser dart$$targetcustomnext oil slick"

*Just remove the [keyname] part and substitute your own key of choice.

17 minutes ago, biostem said:

/bind [keyname] "powexecname taser dart$$targetcustomnext oil slick"

I think you need to reverse the order of operations on that to make it work in a single click.

/bind [keyname] "targetcustomnext oil slick$$powexecname taser dart"

• Thanks 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

• 3 weeks later
On 8/17/2019 at 5:04 PM, RiddleMeBrah said:

Drop both forms and go to Tray 1 (Human powers). Toggles on Combat Flight and auto casts Hasten
/bind numpad2 "powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_auto hasten$$powexec_toggleon combat flight$$gototray 1$$"

I'm having trouble with this one, as well as some changes I'd like to make to it.  I got some of these ideas from another guide on YouTube and for the most part, it works.  Here is what I am trying to do: 

/bind numpad1 "powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_auto hasten$$powexec_toggleon energy_flight$$gototray 1$$powexec_auto gleaming bolt$$powexec_toggleon shining_shield$$"

I go back to human form, but flight and hasten don't activate, and I cannot get shining shield to activate unless I press 1 again.  Is there a limit to the number of commands you can chain together or am I missing something else?

😎 Eric the Grey

On 10/29/2019 at 8:44 PM, Eric the Grey said:

I'm having trouble with this one, as well as some changes I'd like to make to it.  I got some of these ideas from another guide on YouTube and for the most part, it works.  Here is what I am trying to do: 

/bind numpad1 "powexec_toggleoff bright nova$$powexec_toggleoff white dwarf$$powexec_auto hasten$$powexec_toggleon energy_flight$$gototray 1$$powexec_auto gleaming bolt$$powexec_toggleon shining_shield$$"

I go back to human form, but flight and hasten don't activate, and I cannot get shining shield to activate unless I press 1 again.  Is there a limit to the number of commands you can chain together or am I missing something else?

😎 Eric the Grey

You can only do one toggleon command and one auto command per bind activation. The reason hasten doesnt activate is because of the gleaming bolt part. There may be some issue with ordering commands around your toggleons, but regardless only one will work per key press (if it's already on it will go to the next one). I think your toggleoffs might need to come after your toggleons, as I remember something about the game parsing the bind right to left...